TripleA is offline Junior Member

How long should Sus pain last?

Need your help on this bros. Just stated using Karachi Sus. Did 1 vial on my right ass cheek and it killed for 3 days and then the pain went away by day 5. Did my second shot on my left cheek and once again unbearable pain, but now it is day 5 and it is still pretty painful, although the pain did subside somwhat. Also the cheek feels tight and hard. Do I have a reason to be scared shitless?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    5 days is about max, but after a while, your body should get use to it. You could always cut it with sterile oil.

bigpapa is offline New Member
    Welcome to the world of Sustanon ! It sounds about right, pain goes away in 4-5 days. Some people get fever from it also. To avoid this you can mix Sustanon with any nonirretating steroid . Personaly, i love mixing it with Deca . 1ml of Sus and 2ml of Deca and almost no pain after injection. Otherwise you just have to endure it.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, well my sus pain only lasted about 2 days becuz i mixed it with d-bol and i worked my legs or glutes right after injecting to help spread it around. but guaranteed for the first little while, no matter what u do, the next morning you wont be able to walk properly.

mammoth is offline Member
    This is the reason why I don't do Glute shots. I spend roughly 8 - 10 hours a day sitting, and the first time I did a glute shot I couldn't sit right for almost 7 days. Plus I had to sleep on my stomach and that sucked ass! Also Karachi Sust is pretty painful too.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks for the info bigpapa...that is exactly what I'm going to be doing twice a week!

Thread Information