Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dtrain17 is offline Associate Member

Aromasin dose with test at 500..getting depressed!!

I'm 21 yrs old, 6'0 and 190lbs. Bf % I'd guess at 10-12%.

My first cycle I stopped short in week 10 because I got no gains in any way, with test E at 500mgs hcg at 500/week and aromasin 25mg e3d as I was told, also felt depressed.

This is my second time around, in week 7 with a very good source this time, got acne and everything, test400 (250 E and 150 Decanoate) and it's at about 480mgs/week, no hcg and 25mgs aromasin eod. I didn't use an AI at first but then got depressed.. now that i'm in week 7, it happened again, I never missed a shot or anything. No gains, no libido increase, nothing at all except really sleepy and getting kinda moody.

So I started today at 25mgs per day with aromasin. Yesterday I came home and took a nap and slept for 8hrs from 4pm to 12...and my nutrition has been good with the 6 meals a day, 45g protein/meal carbs 50/meal and fats around 15 per meal.

I know how to train, and eat. I've been doing this for 4 yrs and always read up on stuff. I just don't know what's wrong, I think it's my estrogen. Thanks guys

So my diet has been getting worse with every day that had passed because I just felt too sleepy and depressed to even go to the gym lol like normally i'm really motivated everyday and excited to go. The bloodwork I can't get or else if they know, I can't get antibiotics for the acne I would think. I'm getting bw done on Sat but it's normal stuff because it's a new family doctor, I've had bad luck with them so I just need to do it on my own I guess.

Also I should add my balls didn't shrink, I literally feel nothing like everytime I cycle so far, nothing changed, I gain fat from increasing cals...and get acne.

adamjames is offline Member
    estrogens prob too low drop the aramasin, 500 mg ew of test doesent warrant it IMO

Thanks but as I said, without the AI I got really depressed, added it in eod and I felt better. A couple weeks later, or 3 I forget, it got worse again.

adamjames is offline Member
    sounds like steroids are not for you my friend, if its making you depressed everyday whats the point, you could try a lower dose i guess see if that helps

I don't see how it can be that different though, like it must be estrogen related, i'm thinking too much. How can it be so drastically different from another guy, it's test. I'm thinking the same thing though, might just have to use peptides, sucks when I wanna compete and it's my life...well back to video games then lol.

I can't believe it though like who does two test cycles and gains nothing but fat. I know how to workout, I train hard...I weigh 190 and deadlifted 500 for 6 - 2 weeks ago. And still feel nothing.

stpete is offline Banned
    Lower dose indeed. Try half the amount you're using now.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtrain17 View Post
    I can't believe it though like who does two test cycles and gains nothing but fat. I know how to workout, I train hard...I weigh 190 and deadlifted 500 for 6 - 2 weeks ago. And still feel nothing.
    You're youth.

Tell us what your diet and training look like.

But I felt the same at 25mgs e3d. So it's a capsule so could I still cut in in half and put half in a drink lol, like I don't have pills right now. I know 12.5/day is common, I can get some soon. Would no estro kill ALL gains like that? Thanks for the help guys.

I'm ectomorph, it's hard to gain but i've found what works okay for me:

Training, we'll say back for example...
    Pulldowns 3x8-12
    Tbar rows (barbell) 3x8-12
    Db rows - 3x8-12
    Rear Delts - 3x10-15
    Deadlifts - 3x5-10

Diet:
    Meal 1: 2 cups egg whites, plus 2 eggs, 2 pieces whole grain bread w/butter

Meal 2: chicken (40g protein, I have a food scale, I can guestimate it accurately) and 50g carbs from oats and a bit of fruit)

Meal 3: Tuna - 40g protein and Rice 50g carbs

Meal 4: Same as meal 2

Meal 5: Steak (50g protein) Pasta (whole wheat) or Rice at 50g Approx.

Meal 6: Usually will be whatever I find at 40-50g protein like hamburg and I'll have maybe a whole grain bagel at 40g carbs w/butter.

For those who say the carbs are shit like I get every time - I can also eat McDonald's everyday and have abs all year haters.

I have a pic if u want but I think i'm doing okay, I gained enough to know how to do things, it's the AI I guess that's the problem.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I can't believe it though like who does two test cycles and gains nothing but fat..
    who did this happen too?

slumchop is offline New Member
    how is your sex drive? does your joints hurts? and how is your energy level? some people need to find a sweet spot on the aromasin , mine is 9mg every other day. anymore i get dried out till its painful and i suffer from low estrogen any less i start feeling high estro sides. you may need to experiment with the aromasin to find out.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Maybe your gear is bunk... Get bw done brotha...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Ok, you're in wk 7. We need to know what you did from wk 1 - 6.

You indicated that you experienced some acne. What wk was this? And what wk did you begin the Aromasin ?

You also indicated that you started Aromasin 25mg EOD TODAY. What amount were you using up until now?

I'm feeling the same libido, maybe a bit less. Gear should be g2g, i'll add estro n test on the bw form if i can sneak it in. I have it here before I hand it in. Aromasin I first used in maybe week 3. It was 25mg eod till a couple days ago. At first it was nothing for the first I'd say 3 weeks and after started getting super sleepy, moody n depressed. No joint pain. Acne was around week 3 I believe. Mostly on my back, some on face and some on chest. Oh and energy level is super low. Like yesterday, came home from work and passed out for 8 straight hours, I feel sleepier as the day goes on.

Last cycle I felt the same with aromasin 25mg e3d with test at 500, and my bw did say the test was wayyyyy too high according to the doctor, she said everything else was in range but was an idiot and forgot to add estrogen in the bw...I felt the same as I do now then.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I'm feeling the same libido, maybe a bit less. Gear should be g2g, i'll add estro n test on the bw form if i can sneak it in. I have it here before I hand it in. Aromasin I first used in maybe week 3. It was 25mg eod till a couple days ago. At first it was nothing for the first I'd say 3 weeks and after started getting super sleepy, moody n depressed. No joint pain. Acne was around week 3 I believe. Mostly on my back, some on face and some on chest. Oh and energy level is super low. Like yesterday, came home from work and passed out for 8 straight hours, I feel sleepier as the day goes on.
    Last cycle I felt the same with aromasin 25mg e3d with test at 500, and my bw did say the test was wayyyyy too high according to the doctor, she said everything else was in range but was an idiot and forgot to add estrogen in the bw...I felt the same as I do now then.
    Last cycle: felt horrible all the way through, AI was 25mg EOD.

This cycle:

Wk 1-3 no AI.

Wk 4 acne

Wk 4, 5 and 6 = 25mg EOD

Wk 7 felt horrible.

What compounds did you use last cycle? Was the test a shorter ester?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    ??? on one hand you say all you gain is fat, but then you go on to say you can eat McDs ed and still have abs....so how fat could you possibly be getting??????? Shiit...if i could get "fat" and still have abs, id bulk for 2 years straight! So your fat....but you have abs? or, you saying USUALLy off roids you can eat McDs...BUT on roids you LOSE your abs on clean carbs....is that what you mean?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    ??? on one hand you say all you gain is fat, but then you go on to say you can eat McDs ed and still have abs....so how fat could you possibly be getting??????? Shiit...if i could get "fat" and still have abs, id bulk for 2 years straight! So your fat....but you have abs? or, you saying USUALLy off roids you can eat McDs...BUT on roids you LOSE your abs on clean carbs....is that what you mean?
    Anyone eating McPigs needs to leave the gear alone and learn how to eat properly. Steroids won't make a frog into a prince. Eating correctly comes first. Always!

When I upped the carbs to 50-60g per meal 6x per day I my stomach got a bit chubby yeah, not super fat but for me it's more than I usually am, even if I ate junk all day for a few days for ex. Last cycle I posted. It ended at 10 weeks, using 500mg test C (250x2/week) with hcg at 500/week and aromasin 25mg/e3d.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Motor Pictures AC 001.jpg 
Views:	1322 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	134736
    This is where I was naturally about a year ago, I'm about 15lbs heavier. So I'd like to think I'm not a complete noob and have a shit diet. Because I always get ppl that think I eat mcds everyday now because I said I could.

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Motor Pictures AC 001.jpg 
Views:	1322 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	134736
    This is where I was naturally about a year ago, I'm about 15lbs heavier. So I'd like to think I'm not a complete noob and have a shit diet. Because I always get ppl that think I eat mcds everyday now because I said I could.
    Looking like that naturally is a job well done. Why fix it when it is no broke! In your case it looks like the cons of AAS far out weigh the pros. You are still young so your natural test level should still be high enough to get gains.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You look good mate if you can get a good cycle done you will be a fair size.

GhostOfRome is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    estrogens prob too low drop the aramasin, 500 mg ew of test doesent warrant it IMO
    false false false. Maybe NOT in his case.

however I know in mine I went the first 3 weeks without aromasin and my estro went to 100. Never again, will not run anything without an AI.

Thanks but I wanna get bigger, doesn't mean I wanna be like that lol. But just posted the pic so I can show that my diet and training is okay like that pic wasn't when I dieted at all. Anyways I can't get any clear answers but i'm at 25mg aromasin per day as of yesterday. If it doesn't work i'm getting the 12.5 and i'll do that everyday, the ppl who says AAS isn't for me, I think I just need to get my levels balanced don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfRome View Post
    false false false. Maybe NOT in his case.

however I know in mine I went the first 3 weeks without aromasin and my estro went to 100. Never again, will not run anything without an AI.
    I didn't get bw done but by week 3 with no AI I felt like shit also, even if you feel okay it doesn't mean you're not at a high (unhealthy) level, yet people do it.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Getting depressed is usually a sign of high estrogen, I thought?.

He should have severe joint pain if he's got low estro. Lethargy is part of either situation.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong..maybe he needs more aromasin overall on an every-day basis.
    Aromasin is supposed to be taken every day for the most stable blood levels. Arimidex is fine EoD, but aromasin EoD or E3D is asking for problems.

I am trying 25mg per day. I always feel like taking a nap when I'm off work and just sleepy and lack of motivation. For a couple days my diet was complete shit then now it's back. I weigh the same as when I started 7 weeks ago.

Week 8 is this monday coming up. There's no joint pain whatsover. A mod here told me before to try 25mg e3d which I did and that did lead to problems. The half life is 20 something hrs so it should be everyday I found out.

Maybe i'm wrong but could it be that because I didn't do the every day thing, my levels fluctuated even if it was around the correct amount of aromasin , which made me feel the way I do? So far today it's not too bad but i'm not 100%.

When I upped the carbs to 50-60g per meal 6x per day I my stomach got a bit chubby yeah, not super fat but for me it's more than I usually am, even if I ate junk all day for a few days for ex. Last cycle I posted. It ended at 10 weeks, using 500mg test C (250x2/week) with hcg at 500/week and aromasin 25mg/e3d.
    I weigh less than you and im eating 500g carbs, 320g protein and 100g fat per day..... Eat more to gain more i say!!

I weigh the same as when I started 7 weeks ago.

%.
    You clearly need to up the calories..... alot....

Okay but I gained quite a bit of muscle since I started working out. I have a twin brother the same size as me as we grew up and I can see if I didn't workout, i'd be waayy under average compared to most guys. So you're basically saying then that test won't do shit if I eat what i'm eating? People take creatine and get bigger when they wouldn't otherwise without it.

I'm not saying aas is a magic pill. But I should have gained SOME strength. Got my deadlift to 500lbs for 6 at 190lbs naturally. But I guess test won't budge my strength, make me grow an ounce of weight or lose fat, even though it increases rbc count, and increases protein synthesis ect... nope. I don't need 500 grams of carbs a day...idt most pro bodybuilders don't even eat that but my protein could be a little higher.

I don't get that. I know you need to eat like a 200 pound man to be 200, but people go as far as saying steroids do nothing if you don't eat right. I see kids that drink every week, eat shit, go to the gym and bench 315 for reps from anavar while they have very low bodyfat %. Must not be the anavar, it's the doritos I saw them eating.
    Last edited by Dtrain17; 03-08-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: spelling

As your weight increases so should your kcal intake..... You need to eat like a horse... you said 50-60g carbs x6 per day thats 300-360g per day @190lb... thats not near enough for your weight if your bulking!

Swole33 is offline Junior Member
    if your test was fake, then you would have these symptoms.. 500mg test adds probably 5-10lbs of weight on any user within 6 weeks with a modestly clean diet and average training and rest.. you probably got fake gear.. and you were using HCG and aromasin as a cycle.. People forget that there are horrible suppliers/UG guys out there that sell fake bottles.. a few years back.. we used one of my friends as a guinea pig.. shot him up with test, primo, and gave him an anavar tabs for 1 week. then we ordered a steroid test online.. The test came back negative for traces of juice lol... SMH.. all we could do is laugh, then we beat up the supplier...haha

As far as energy (not now bc the estrogen issues) im usually good with 50g carbs per meal. So shouldn't I up the protein if anything?

It's supposed to be a very good lab. Exact same thing happened with another lab from my last cycle. The lab i'll name if I'm allowed to. But i'm Canadian so maybe you guys don't know.

I have winstrol from the same lab, just never used it. I sent a money order from the east coast to west coast of canada and I got it shipped fast, well packaged, included a protein bar lol. If that says anything. I got acne too, last cycle like I said, the bw said my test was very high too and only got a bit fatter from increased cals.

Swole33 is offline Junior Member
    30 vials of Testosterone were analyzed and 10 of the 30 vials did not contain any Testosterone at all.

Drug Test Anal. 2011 Nov;3(11-12):814-9. doi: 10.1002/dta.373. Epub 2011 Nov 18.

Carbon isotope ratio determination and investigation of seized testosterone preparations.

Forsdahl G, Ostreicher C, Koller M, Gmeiner G.

Source

Doping Control Laboratory, Seibersdorf Labor GmbH, 2444, Seibersdorf, Austria.

Abstract

In the present study, the content of a number of black market testosterone products collected in Austria has been analyzed. Additionally, (13)  C/(12)  C ratios were measured for testosterone in the products after cleavage of the testosterone ester. The aim was to determine whether some of these products had similar (13)  C/(12)  C ratios to those normally found for endogenous testosterone, which could prevent a positive isotopic ratio mass spectrometric (IRMS) finding in doping control. Moreover, it was investigated to what extent the preparations contained the masking agent epitestosterone, in order to lower the testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio in urinary steroid profiles. Out of 30 analyzed products, the declared ingredients differed from the actual content in 10 cases. Epitestosterone, however, could not be found in any of the products. The products displayed δ(13) C(VPDB) values between -23.6 and -29.4‰. For more than half of these products, the values were within a range reported for endogenous urinary steroids . Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID:22102298 [PubMed - in process]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information