Liftheavy6 is offline New Member

Tren a , once or twice/weekly?

About to start a test cyp 200mg a week & tren a 250mg a week. Should I take the tren all at once or split it? I realize I might be asking a dumb question, no experience with anything other than test and equipoise .

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftheavy6
    About to start a test cyp 200mg a week & tren a 250mg a week. Should I take the tren all at once or split it? I realize I might be asking a dumb question, no experience with anything other than test and equipoise.
    How old are you
    How many cycles have you done?

This is a simple question just a slight bit of research should give you the answer

Atomini has a tren stickie have you read that?

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftheavy6 View Post
    About to start a test cyp 200mg a week & tren a 250mg a week. Should I take the tren all at once or split it? I realize I might be asking a dumb question, no experience with anything other than test and equipoise.
    How are you just about to start a cycle with a AAS you know nothing about!!?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    a question like that shows that you are not ready to be messing with tren yet...

stick with your test and eq, or better yet, just test.

btern is offline Associate Member
    1.do not use tren yet! its not a compound to experiment with unless you have done your homework on it.
    2.you never run tren alone, test must be used as a base to maintain normal bodily functions.
    3.do you know how and what to run along with it to combat potential sides?
    4.read atomini's sticky on tren you will learn alot from it.
    5.RESEARCH,RESEARCH!!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Agree with above

How can you ask if acetate ester should be run once a week?

STUDY STUDY STUDY

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    How old are you
    How many cycles have you done?

This is a simple question just a slight bit of research should give you the answer

Atomini has a tren stickie have you read that?
    I'm 33 , have done 3. I haven't read his but I will, thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by btern View Post
    1.do not use tren yet! its not a compound to experiment with unless you have done your homework on it.
    2.you never run tren alone, test must be used as a base to maintain normal bodily functions.
    3.do you know how and what to run along with it to combat potential sides?
    4.read atomini's sticky on tren you will learn alot from it.
    5.RESEARCH,RESEARCH!!
    1. Read my post. I am doing test with it, I'm not that new guys, just new with tren. I am doing my research and haven't started anything yet. 2. I'm not exactly a newbie, I train legitimatly and eat right, almost 34 and bench 4 plus. Obviously I'm not a body builder but give me some cred. Had a question about tren because I have no experience with it, just heard good things and bad. So if all you guys are going to do is talk crap please do me a favor and don't post replies. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    How are you just about to start a cycle with a AAS you know nothing about!!?
    Haven't started, haven't even go it yet. Just trying to ask a question, but thanks for your useless reply

Once again, test c is the only thing I have really cycled, isn't this forum for askin questions? Or is it just for giving horrible answers? Thanks for not helping bud, I just started researching it. Started here. Bad move. I knew the cypionate was I longer lasting ester.

your 33 years old...apparently..

your old enough now to be doing your own research.. you sound like those 18 year olds that come here and want to be spoon fed info, and then start disrespecting the members here because they didn't get told what they wanted to hear..

way to go..

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Agree with above

How can you ask if acetate ester should be run once a week?

STUDY STUDY STUDY
    Did you know everything before you asked any questions? Obviously you did.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Ester active half life

Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 2 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days

[QUOTE=kronik420;6430034]your 33 years old...apparently..

your old enough now to be doing your own research.. you sound like those 18 year olds that come here and want to be spoon fed info, and then start disrespecting the members here because they didn't get told what they wanted to hear..

way to go..[/QUOTE
    No I'm not man. Seriously I mean no disrespect. I appreciate any help I can get. I'm an ex div I football player, so I'm not just some random dude wanting to get big arms for summer. Thanks man, no hard feelings for real.

Ester active half life

Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 2 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days
    Ohhhh you are the best sir, I'm copying and pasting this, very much appreciated

well i see you've found atomini's thread on tren ,

now if you still got questions, feel free to post them (you can just do it in atomini's thread, after all he is the tren expert..)

none taken, good luck

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You really don't need to be using Tren for your first cycle. It's like having sex for the first time when your 14-15. Tren is like identical twin, bi sexual, anally and orally fixated South East Asian hookers. You don't need it, you have no idea how to control or handle the situation if it gets out of hand and you'll most likely **** it up and not get what you want after spending a lot of money and doing unintentional injury to yourself.
    The first time you need one good chic that does what you want and makes you feel like superman no matter what. That's what Test does. Tren does not make you feel good no matter what. It kills your respiration, makes it hard to sleep, gives you a feeling of NOT well being, can kill your libido, **** up your hard on's for a good long time after the cycle. My first (test E 500 mg) cycle kicked ass!! I'm currently doing over a gram of Test/Tren/Masteron and not getting such profound results as my first test only cycle.

Get all you can get out of that Test only thing. It's almost all pro's and no cons. Then, much later, when the only thing that gets you off is midgets and girl on girl ass play, give me a call and I'll sort it out for you, I know some chic's.... WAIT!!....LOL!!! I mean then give the Tren a try. BTW, did you ever wonder why Marcus has that latex fetish? It was the Tren!!!!
    Last edited by The Titan99; 03-08-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    You really don't need to be using Tren for your first cycle. It's like having sex for the first time when your 14-15. Tren is like identical twin, bi sexual, anally and orally fixated South East Asian hookers. You don't need it, you have no idea how to control or handle the situation if it gets out of hand and you'll most likely **** it up and not get what you want after spending a lot of money and doing unintentional injury to yourself.
    The first time you need one good chic that does what you want and makes you feel like superman no matter what. That's what Test does. Tren does not make you feel good no matter what. It kills your respiration, makes it hard to sleep, gives you a feeling of NOT well being, can kill your libido, **** up your hard on's for a good long time after the cycle. My first (test E 500 mg) cycle kicked ass!! I'm currently doing over a gram of Test/Tren/Masteron and not getting such profound results as my first test only cycle.

Get all you can get out of that Test only thing. It's almost all pro's and no cons. Then, much later, when the only thing that gets you off is midgets and girl on girl ass play, give me a call and I'll sort it out for you, I know some chic's.... WAIT!!....LOL!!! I mean then give the Tren a try. BTW, did you ever wonder why Marcus has that latex fetish? It was the Tren!!!!
    Haha thanks bro, I'm thinking about just doing that, this isn't my first but never had done anything but test, equipoise once. Just heard a lot of good stuff about tren. Think I might wait one more cycle. Thanks man. P.s. I thought everyone liked circus midgets and ass play!! I must be a freak lol.thanks again bro

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Haha thanks bro, I'm thinking about just doing that, this isn't my first but never had done anything but test, equipoise once. Just heard a lot of good stuff about tren. Think I might wait one more cycle. Thanks man. P.s. I thought everyone liked circus midgets and ass play!! I must be a freak lol.thanks again bro
    Good thinking. I wouldn't bother with EQ but if you wanted to add something I'd try 400 mg of NPP. That's good for gains big time, nice and safe too without any jagged sides like Tren . Or run an oral along with it like 100 mg of Var or even better, 120 mg Tbol. No estrogen conversion with any of those so no need to adjust your AI either. At 400 mg of nandrolone you probably won't have any prolactin issues that won't be handled by the estrogen control of the AI, but you could get some caber and do .5 mg twice a week anyway. I love me some caber!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Good thinking. I wouldn't bother with EQ but if you wanted to add something I'd try 400 mg of NPP. That's good for gains big time, nice and safe too without any jagged sides like Tren. Or run an oral along with it like 100 mg of Var or even better, 120 mg Tbol. No estrogen conversion with any of those so no need to adjust your AI either. At 400 mg of nandrolone you probably won't have any prolactin issues that won't be handled by the estrogen control of the AI, but you could get some caber and do .5 mg twice a week anyway. I love me some caber!!!
    thanks brother, very helpful. Gonna put it in my order

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ester active half life

Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 2 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days
    Acetate is a shorter ester than prop (should read 1.5)
    To estimate active life, multiply the number of carbons by 1.5.
    To determine how often you should pin for stable blood levels, divide that number by 2.

Thread Information