snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

alpha pharma, pro chem, signature, or galenika

Has anyone ever ran there products? They are all supposedly Pharma grade. In theory all pharmaceutical grade should be exactly the same but I know from using various brands of narcotics that that's simply just not the truth.

Blog Entries
    Sorry posted on wrong forum can you please move it to the correct forum thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    those arent pharm grade they are ugl. pro chem have a very good rep in the uk, big names run that lab

Blog Entries
    Alpha pharma isn't pharma grade?
    Last edited by snowblowjoe; 03-08-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Alpha pharma isn't pharma grade? I thought it was because it was posted under the pharma grade injectables
    well its kind of tricky one really but alpha and pro chem have very good rep in the uk, more so pro chem imho.

sorry, edit pro chem is ugl

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty shure my last prochem tren A was underdosed, to have the same effect of the 2013 batch with 0,5ml ED, I had to shoot 0,7-0,75. I heard good things about signature, maybe next time I'll change to signature.
    Prochem is a big name, but there are many things I don't like
    -Dark vials, what do they have to hide??
    -Bad spellings (Trenbelone instead of Trenbolone )
    -no really updated labels, and not professional at all.
    -no packaging
    -IMO very underdosed batches

But must tell: no PIP at all, very smooth pins.
    good price.
    I don't know if I would run Prochem again, If yes, I'd buy double the vials, in case of underdosed batches.
    I would hear something about signature pharma

Blog Entries
    What about alpha pharma

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    What about alpha pharma
    Alpha is pretty decent UGL.

Drops is offline Junior Member
    Alpha Pharma is not UGL lol.

Prochem is one of the highest rated ugls in the UK.... go with that!

Blog Entries
    Why would I go with underground when I can get Pharma grade? i. e. Alpha pharma

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Alpha is a gray area. They are considered pharma grade in India, where their products can be found in hospitals, but they make drugs unapproved by any FDA and without any medical legitimacy (like superdrol/methasteron), which is illegal. My understanding is that they're basically a UGL that set up shop in the third world and bought/bribed their way into the pharmaceutical industry.
    Definitely not held to the same standards as a Western pharma company.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 03-08-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    ^^^agree

Alpha is UGL!

Blog Entries
    Galenika isn't an ugl is it??!?!?

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I'm pretty shure my last prochem tren A was underdosed, to have the same effect of the 2013 batch with 0,5ml ED, I had to shoot 0,7-0,75. I heard good things about signature, maybe next time I'll change to signature.
    Prochem is a big name, but there are many things I don't like
    -Dark vials, what do they have to hide??
    -Bad spellings (Trenbelone instead of Trenbolone )
    -no really updated labels, and not professional at all.
    -no packaging
    -IMO very underdosed batches

But must tell: no PIP at all, very smooth pins.
    good price.
    I don't know if I would run Prochem again, If yes, I'd buy double the vials, in case of underdosed batches.
    I would hear something about signature pharma
    My pharmaceutical prescribed hrt testosterone comes in dark vials. And they aren't hiding anything. Amber vials is about preserving quality, not concealing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Galenika isn't an ugl is it??!?!?
    Negative. Human grade test enth made by ICN in Serbia.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    alphapharma is very good gear but make sure you get the stuff from Mumbai as that its meant to be very good,there is a copy of alphapharma with Asia on the label steer well clear of that as its ****ing shit......both exactly the same boxes n vials but ones made in Mumbai n the other asia so if you take that option then make sure its the one from Mumbai....
    oh and as my mate Marcus said pro-chem has a very good rep overhear

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Lot's of talk about pro chem in the uk that they have been busted stoped production any way asked ma source about this he has used pc for years and said it's true there fu*ked that's all he stocked so finding new labs.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yeah I heard the same mate.....im sure its happened before so they will be back at some point..

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hope so mate good gear never had any probs with them.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Alpha is a gray area. They are considered pharma grade in India, where their products can be found in hospitals, but they make drugs unapproved by any FDA and without any medical legitimacy (like superdrol/methasteron), which is illegal. My understanding is that they're basically a UGL that set up shop in the third world and bought/bribed their way into the pharmaceutical industry.
    Definitely not held to the same standards as a Western pharma company.
    I guess it's been about three years or so, maybe four that this argument about Alpha Pharma has been going on. Two points:

1. Some argue that they can't be human grade based on a few of the products they carry, i.e. Trenbolone and Methyldrostenolone, the latter you pointed out. However, Methyldrostenolone was actually created by Syntex in the 1950's, an undeniably human grade manufacturer. While no human grade version has been available in a long time we can't say it never was. Same for Trenbolone, which was actually a prescribed human grade steroid in the form of Parabolon for 30+ years.

2. I've heard the argument about them being a shady deal bribing their way to their position. Maybe this is true, I don't know. However, when Alpha Pharma has brought three law suites to U.S. courts this makes me question this argument. I can't think of one UGL on earth that would bring cases to U.S. courts if that company didn't have some level of legitimacy behind it. I'm not saying this confirms a final judgement but it is enough to make me question the overall anti-human grade claims of some.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject

I guess it's been about three years or so, maybe four that this argument about Alpha Pharma has been going on. Two points:

1. Some argue that they can't be human grade based on a few of the products they carry, i.e. Trenbolone and Methyldrostenolone, the latter you pointed out. However, Methyldrostenolone was actually created by Syntex in the 1950's, an undeniably human grade manufacturer. While no human grade version has been available in a long time we can't say it never was. Same for Trenbolone, which was actually a prescribed human grade steroid in the form of Parabolon for 30+ years.

2. I've heard the argument about them being a shady deal bribing their way to their position. Maybe this is true, I don't know. However, when Alpha Pharma has brought three law suites to U.S. courts this makes me question this argument. I can't think of one UGL on earth that would bring cases to U.S. courts if that company didn't have some level of legitimacy behind it. I'm not saying this confirms a final judgement but it is enough to make me question the overall anti-human grade claims of some.
    Good points meta. Additionally the point the previous post made about compounds with no medical use isn't a valid one. There are literally thousands of effective compounds that aren't FDA approved that are commonly used in other areas of the world. The FDA is a real pain in the ass to pass their approval process.

A friend of a friend that has lymphoma and just started an 'experimental' trial treatment that has been used for decades in the former communist bloc. These drugs have been saving lives there for nearly a generation, but the FDA allowed politics and preference toward us pharmaceutical companies rule over common sense.

Thread Information