Thread: Emergency!!!!

BrownBomber is offline Member

Emergency!!!!

The gym that is provided to me at the school is closed for the week. I am currently in the middle of a gaining cycle (2 Weeks into it) Since the gym is closed and I have no other options...How do you guys feel about me cutting my calories and eating no carbs? While running ED along with doing push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, GIANT tire flips, and any other exercises I can think of. Do you guys feel that this is a good idea?

What would you do?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, no carbs ? u nuts, just find another gym and pay like 10$ a day or 5$ us cause im in canada. and if u dont, then, well......... just dont cut calaories.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    I'm sorry I forgot to mention that this was a type of fat loss plan. Since I won't have access to any gym within a drivable distance I'm shit outta luck. So I thought I'd bump up the cardio and lose a 1lb or 2?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I agree with Gundam, don't cut down calories. Either do what you were planning or like he said walk into any gym throw down a few bucks.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gone for a few days without a gym at my disposal before, you just need to be creative. If it's heavy, lift it. Load your backpack full of books and do pushups, etc. I don't think cutting calories or carbs would be a good idea. Just move forward like your doing. A weeks not that long.

-moto

Thread Information