medieval is offline New Member

New member-Cycle advise

Hello everyone.I am new to this forum and AAS generally.I am going to start my first cycle soon so i'd like a bit of advise from anyone here who is more experienced than me.
    My stats are : Age : 35, Weight : 170lbs ,Height : 5,7'' , BF : 17%.
    My first cycle will look like this : weeks 1-4 Sustanon 250 (500mg split in 250's twice per week)
    weeks 5-8 Test Prop (300mg split in 100's 3 times per week)
    weeks 1-5 (Dianabol 25mg ED)
    weeks 1-8 (Letrozole 2.5 mg EOD)
    weeks 1-6 (HCG 750iu once per week)
    PCT (3 days after last test prop shot) : Clomid for 3 weeks (100mg ED for 10 days then 50mg ED for 10 days)
    So what you guys think?I have heard Letro is a strong AI and should be used no more than 0.25mg ED but my pills are very small and 2.5mg each.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    scrap it start again,

pick a single estered test, either prop and run it for 8 weeks at 150mg EOD, or test c/e and run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/week

use either aromasin or arimidex for your AI

HCG , 2x 250 IU's on cycle

PCT should be nolva and clomid

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    more research is definitely needed..

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    more research is definitely needed..
    x2 the whole layout is terrible. Stop listening to who ever is feeding you this garbage and read up on these forums! Also at 17% bf you should be worried about your diet not AAS.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    scrap it start again,

pick a single estered test, either prop and run it for 8 weeks at 150mg EOD, or test c/e and run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/week

use either aromasin or arimidex for your AI

HCG , 2x 250 IU's on cycle

PCT should be nolva and clomid
    X2 ^^^ good advice.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    scrap it start again,

pick a single estered test, either prop and run it for 8 weeks at 150mg eod, or test c/e and run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/week

use either aromasin or arimidex for your ai

hcg , 2x 250 iu's on cycle

pct should be nolva and clomid
    x3 ^^

stpete is offline Banned
    You're all over the place not only regarding the AAS, but your PCT is insufficient. Like the others said, back to the drawing board for you.

And i think you'll get better results if you run that sus EOD.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would score that cycle 1/10 it is way off as everyone here has already noted. Why so complicated?

medieval is offline New Member
    So as everyone has suggested a good cycle should look like this:
    weeks 1-8 test en or cyp 500mg/week
    weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ED
    weeks 1-8 aromasin or arimidex (dose ED?)
    weeks 1-6 HCG (250iu twice per week)
    PCT : Clomid + Nolva.
    Thanks for the answers btw.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    adex 0.25mg eod and adjust as needed

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I would go for at least 10weeks with E and C.

Run your HCG until 4days before PCT start.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test prop doesn't go well for some ppl. For those that are sensitive to it, there's often a lot of injection site pain (pip) and swelling and it gives some ppl a flu like reaction that last days. There are of course many who love prop and it has some distinct advantages.

For your first cycle you'll want to stick with a single long ester so as to avoid complication and frequent injections. Also, injecting any type of test into virgin muscle often causes enough pip that you don't want to experience first time injection pip from prop. A long ester also allows you to decrease your injection frequency. It takes time to get used to self-injecting.

Before starting any cycle you should have everything you need for your cycle and PCT. This includes either tamoxifen or raloxifene in case you develop gyno. You can use tamoxifen for PCT, so might as well just keep that on hand. Also make sure you have enough supplies (syringes, needles, insulin syringe/needle combos etc.) for 10-12 week cycle

I would also scrap the dbol as it can cause a lot of bloat that may be hard for someone who is inexperienced to control. But at such a low dose you may be fine. Although it is highly recommended by the Vets here that your first few cycles be test only.

You should start using HCG your first day and continue up until PCT, which will be two weeks after your last injection of test e or c. Your proposed hcg regimen is doable but not ideal or recommended. Rather stick with 250 units 2-3x per week or eod. You will want to do hcg up until your PCT. Your standard PCT regimen will be approximately the following (everyone had their own dosing preference - there's more than one way to do it right):
    Clomid 50mg ed for 2 wks, then 25mg for 2 wks.
    Tamoxifen 20mg ed for 4-6weeks (some ppl like 40mg their first week or two)

PCT will start two weeks after your last pin and on day# 1 you will want to start both the clomid and tamoxifen.

Letro should not be the AI you use. It's ok to hold on to for refractory gyno, but that's about it. If that's all you can get, then buy a pill cutter and take a quarter 2-3x per week and increase as needed. Arimidex at 0.25mg eod (assuming 500mg of test weekly) or aromasin at 12.5mg eod are preferred starting points. Start your AI on day one of your cycle and continue until PCT starts.

Something that I don't see frequently discussed is the use of finasteride or saw palmetto (please read in entirety before anyone starts attacking me about finasteride). I'd recommend adding saw palmetto to one's regimen if prone to balding. Although finasteride is fraught with potential complains, you may need to have it on hand if you develop prostate enlargement or balding. Actually Flomax or Uroxatral would be needed for prostate swelling as well but I dont think most ppl keep it on hand. Regarding the finasteride, its dosing for male pattern baldness is 1mg ed and for BPH is 5mg per day, but both dosing regimens cause a lot of side effects, some of which can be permanent. I take 1mg 3 days per week on cycle (I have a full head of hair and my wife wants it to stay that way) but I dont recommend this unless you are prone to baldness or BPH. Rather if you start to experience hair thinning and it bothers you then initiate finasteride. Definitely read the threads about it on here as there are some horror stories - you should make an informed decision. You can however use saw palmetto from day #1 to prevent balding and bph as it has the same mechanism of action with less potency and less side effects. There are also some BP meds that also work to shrink the prostate that can be beneficial if one is prone to BPH and high.NO - these are hytrin, Cardura, and Minipress. But they will do nothing for hair loss.

Lastly you need to do a lot more research. Most ppl, including myself, would not have taken the time to spoon feed you everything but my wife is away and I'm a little bored. As you can tell there is some room for variation. Please do your own research, read the stickies here, use the search engine feature and ultimately make your own decisions about your cycle preferences regarding hcg, PCT, AI dosing, etc. Also you must be ready to
    handle complications that arise such as high BP, gyno, water retention, etc.

Good luck! Keep us posted on your regimen planning and progress.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes 10 weeks or 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    I would go for at least 10weeks with E and C.

Run your HCG until 4days before PCT start.

Thread Information