mdwest96 is offline New Member

Thumbs up another new member

I am another new board member,though not new to bodybuilding,I won the Midweststates Heavyweight and overall in 1996 after a bout with serious depresssion (I have been diagnosed with Bi polar disorder) and a full year out of the gym I have started traing again and after a month I am getting the urge to hit it hard again at first I was hesitant to post this,but the guys on this board seem very mature,at 32 I have a decent amount of knowlege on training dieting and supplmentation..I look forward to exchanging ideas with all of my brothers in iron..peace..

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro. I know how the much being bi-polar can be a pain in the ass as I also have that problem. Unfortunately, I also have ocd and anxiety disorder to worry about. It's pretty much a struggle to live any semblance of a normal life.

mdwest96 is offline New Member
    Thanks Nathan, Its nice to know there are others out there that have the same problem..I wish you the best..

Mike Guest
    hey welcome to the family bro and good luck with everything - Nathan I too have clinical anxiety (and ADHD) just to let ya know! PM me if you're interested in chatting bout it

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dont be worried dude everyone has their problems in life and yuor one of the strong ones to overcome them congrats

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    HEY MAN JUST WANTED TO WELCOME YOU TO THE FAMILY GLAD TO HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard, I'm looking forward to learn from what you got to say.

Thread Information