mangoman456 is offline New Member

thoughts on my cycle

I'm 21 (Yes I know I am young) I have been training for 5 years, started at around 90lbs and am currently 145. I am only 5'6 and I am running an 8 week cycle of Test 400 with prop and tren enth at 600mg test a week and 300mg tren. I eat abut 6-7 times a day consuming around 4,500-5,000 calories a day. My PCT will consist of nolva/clomid and 5,000 IEU of HCG with blood work being done after my pct and routine checkups with my family doctor to make sure everything stays healthy and in check.

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mangoman456
    I'm 21 (Yes I know I am young) I have been training for 5 years, started at around 90lbs and am currently 145. I am only 5'6 and I am running an 8 week cycle of Test 400 with prop and tren enth at 600mg test a week and 300mg tren. I eat abut 6-7 times a day consuming around 4,500-5,000 calories a day. My PCT will consist of nolva/clomid and 5,000 IEU of HCG with blood work being done after my pct and routine checkups with my family doctor to make sure everything stays healthy and in check.
    You're a little too young and way too light to be cycling bro. I would wait a couple years 23ish and put on weight naturally first. And believe me those two years make a huge difference.

As for what you're running, it's overkill. Hcg should be ran during cycle. And are you running an ai?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mangoman456 View Post
    I don't think you really know what you're doing, otherwise you wouldn't be running a long ester for 8 wks. You would also know that hCG is better utilized on cycle to prevent rather than treat. And you'd also have a solid AI lined up on cycle as well.

You're still a bit young and need to research to understand fully what you are taking and why. If you continue, you could easily end up in this thread..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mangoman456 View Post
    Ouch, would this be your first cycle? You're far too young to be performing any cycle, but even if you were of age I'd tell you to drop the tren and not eat that much at 145 unless you're trying to get fat. 5k calories a day with strict attention to fat and simple carbs at 185 lbs put storage around my waist until I hit 200. And if this would be your first cycle, my prediction is that you'll seriously regret injecting tren right out of the gate. A cycle should be a source of physical gratification in my opinion, not torture.

mangoman456 is offline New Member
    Yes I understand the age thing, HCG is during my cycle and I have arimidex with my cycle, I just wanted to state that I also had it for my PCT. The high calories is due to my metabolism. Like I said I was 90lbs when I started weightlifting. I think I will drop the tren from my cycle. I did the 55lbs naturally through the 5 years and I am lean still. The reason for the routine checkups is due to my age and my doctor is aware and still willing to run the tests for me and monitor me. If you would like to give me advise for my cycle that would be nice, I am also open to criticism. I would like to add that I do have naturally low testosterone and that was one of my choices to do a cycle and experience what and how this can help me in my training.
    Last edited by mangoman456; 03-09-2013 at 09:09 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mangoman456
    Yes I understand the age thing, HCG is during my cycle and I have arimidex with my cycle, I just wanted to state that I also had it for my PCT. The high calories is due to my metabolism. Like I said I was 90lbs when I started weightlifting. I think I will drop the tren from my cycle. I did the 55lbs naturally through the 5 years and I am lean still. The reason for the routine checkups is due to my age and my doctor is aware and still willing to run the tests for me and monitor me. If you would like to give me advise for my cycle that would be nice, I am also open to criticism. I would like to add that I do have naturally low testosterone and that was one of my choices to do a cycle and experience what and how this can help me in my training.
    If you have naturally low T, you should be seeing your doc to have this managed. The cycle you are running wont help the problem. It'll make it worse.

I didn't see prami or caber mentioned in the cycle unless I overlooked it.

There's a good chance you're going to get bad sides from this cycle.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I'm guessing your 5000 cals come in the form of 3-4 shakes a day?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power
    I'm guessing your 5000 cals come in the form of 3-4 shakes a day?
    Good call.

Tren should be used by advanced users of steroids !

Thread Information