D3ano is offline New Member

Need a lil help here!!! 1st cycle, thinking about another one!!

I've been taking 1cc of Test C 250 once a week since I started about 9 weeks ago and was told not to up the dosage since this was my first cycle. I know I need to get Nolvadex and Clomid for my PCT but the gut I get my gear from can't get a hold of any, so I need a lil help there, can't have the ol' testes shutting down on me haha anyways any help I can get would be much appreciated. Also been thinking about starting another cycle when done with PCT and off time, was wondering what suggestions anybody had, would like to gain about 20 more pounds of lean mass and keep it, thanks again everybody!!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Ar-r sells nolva and clomid. Go ahead and get them and start PCT when it is time. Take few months off before even thinking about another cycle. This can easily lead to abuse if you plan out cycles in advance.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    AR-R sells nolva and clomid. They are legit and g2g. In the future get everything you need before you start. And time on+pct = time off

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above and dont listen to friends.Give us your stats so we can better help you.Ht wt age years training bf%

Stats:
    5'10"
    196 wuz 178 before I started this cycle
    2 yrs training
    Not sure what my bf% is tho

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D3ano View Post
    Stats:
    5'10"
    196 wuz 178 before I started this cycle
    2 yrs training
    Not sure what my bf% is tho
    How do you compare with this BF template Dano?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF Men.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	322.4 KB 
ID:	134863

I'd say 10-12%

Those are pretty solid numbers.

I would follow Warmouth's advice and hit up the site sponsor for Clomid and Nolva. I believe they are listed as Tamox and L-Clomi. Check it out..AR-R .com.

And while you're there, stock up on your AI needs too. L-Dex and L-Stane.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Those are pretty solid numbers.

I would follow Warmouth's advice and hit up the site sponsor for Clomid and Nolva. I believe they are listed as Tamox and L-Clomi. Check it out..AR-R .com.

And while you're there, stock up on your AI needs too. L-Dex and L-Stane.

Cheers.

No orals?

Those are orals. They're liquid and you administer them with a dropper or oral syringe.

Thanx Mickey!

rocks_off27 is offline New Member
    I've been taking 1cc of Test C 250 once a week since I started about 9 weeks ago and was told not to up the dosage since this was my first cycle. I know I need to get Nolvadex and Clomid for my PCT but the gut I get my gear from can't get a hold of any, so I need a lil help there, can't have the ol' testes shutting down on me haha anyways any help I can get would be much appreciated. Also been thinking about starting another cycle when done with PCT and off time, was wondering what suggestions anybody had, would like to gain about 20 more pounds of lean mass and keep it, thanks again everybody!!

crap - never mind
    Last edited by rocks_off27; 03-11-2013 at 03:38 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ Edit this garbage. If you're not a licensed physician, pharmacist, or research lab, offering to sell this stuff is against the law and a violation of board rules. Please correct your post.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    250mgs/week? I get 200mgs/week prescribed on HRT which brings me into the high end of normal. Personally I can't see screwing up my endogenous testosterone production to have maybe slightly elevated testosterone levels . That was possibly the worst planned cycle ever. Most beginner cycles start in the 400-500 mgs a week range. If you saw results off that amount I would have loved to have seen your pre-cycle test levels. The only reason I can think where a person would see drastic gains from a barely above normal test level is if the subject had exceptionally low testosterone levels to begin with. Placebo effect doesn't work to that degree when it comes to these compounds. So something else has to be at work here.

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    250mgs/week? I get 200mgs/week prescribed on HRT which brings me into the high end of normal. Personally I can't see screwing up my endogenous testosterone production to have maybe slightly elevated testosterone levels . That was possibly the worst planned cycle ever. Most beginner cycles start in the 400-500 mgs a week range. If you saw results off that amount I would have loved to have seen your pre-cycle test levels. The only reason I can think where a person would see drastic gains from a barely above normal test level is if the subject had exceptionally low testosterone levels to begin with. Placebo effect doesn't work to that degree when it comes to these compounds. So something else has to be at work here.
    Not to be argumentative, but where are you getting your information? The average wkly test production from a young healthy male is about 40-70mg. So, for a first cycle to dip your feet, i think the OP is fine where he is to learn to pin and will/has seen gains, especially at 4 to 5 times his natural test production.

Would i recommend this? No. I agree with your 400-500mg/wk suggestion. In fact, i've wrote an article on this. But since he is already 9 wks into it and seeing gains, why discourage him. His learning curve is not the same as yours or mine or someone else. As an aside, Gixxer's first cycle was similar and he made terrific gains.

I've gained 22 lbs of lean muscle so far, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that's bad at all for my first cycle ever and I still got a couple weeks left.

XstabberX is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to start my first cycle in about a week. One thing I have read over and over is get everything you need for a cycle before you start so that's what I'm doing. I hope everything works out for you.

mrmida is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Not to be argumentative, but where are you getting your information? The average wkly test production from a young healthy male is about 40-70mg. So, for a first cycle to dip your feet, i think the OP is fine where he is to learn to pin and will/has seen gains, especially at 4 to 5 times his natural test production.

Would i recommend this? No. I agree with your 400-500mg/wk suggestion. In fact, i've wrote an article on this. But since he is already 9 wks into it and seeing gains, why discourage him. His learning curve is not the same as yours or mine or someone else. As an aside, Gixxer's first cycle was similar and he made terrific gains.
    I agree.. If he is seeing good gains (gains sufficient enough to satisfy his personal goals) then what is the point of doing higher dosages... Everybody reacts different to gear and for a first cycle I think the lower the better... Some people are genetic freaks and react very well to AS while some people need to do more compounds or mg's to get similar results...
    I may not be as experienced as some people on here but I feel as though most would agree that for a first cycle it's smart to find out how you react to gear by doing so in moderation... And that thing called tolerance... It's something we all want to keep to a minimum... Who wants to be forced to use MORE gear on their 2nd, 3rd and 4th cycles?

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I've gained 22 lbs of lean muscle so far, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that's bad at all for my first cycle ever and I still got a couple weeks left.
    It all sound nice, but make sure you do spotless PCT. Cause PCT IS your most important part of the cycle. Gj on the gains though

It doesn't convert that way Mickey. I am prescribed 200mgs a week. That brings me into 1300-1400 on a scale of 450-1600 normal. I can't explain why it works the way it does, but my urologist has me dialed in and it's all Watson test cyp from cvs or test cyp from a compounding pharmacy if cvs is out.

Quote Originally Posted by D3ano
    If its working for you that great. But I am on doctor ordered hrt and I am prescribed 25% less then your cycle. That's going to get you slightly above normal at best. If you had naturally low testosterone and doubled or tripled your levels you'd certainly see results. But without blood work its hard to say what your baseline was. I'd be interested in seeing pct levels. I suspect you'll find after pct you'll still be lower then normal or on the low side of normal.
    Last edited by swm1972; 03-13-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Thread Information