Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By magic32

Thread: HGH fragment 176-191 vs Clenbuterol

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member

HGH fragment 176-191 vs Clenbuterol

What do you think is a better fat burning option? Is 176-191 legal and does anyone have any experience with it?
    Last edited by ChemyoDude; 02-27-2020 at 07:29 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Chemy,

A little background. I'm a senior research analyst by trade, thus I'm always performing independent, and reviewing existing, research. However, I don't do much of it off the clock, but your thread intrigued me…an hGH derivative with alleged similar properties, that is also (allegedly) not a controlled substance???

It wasn't so much your comparison of compounds [although I did that too], but rather your proposition of Fragment's effects on stored fat that I wanted to examine.

So I scoured PUBMED - The US Medical Library (repository of medical journal publications from around the world), for studies which addressed this subject of which I found a few poignant experiments with several illuminating results.

Believe it or not, I read virtually all of this first study (Study #1), because it's initial findings were paradoxical regarding Fragment effects on white and brown adipose tissue - receptive and stubborn fat cells, respectively. But enough of that, let's get to the conclusions.

Ultimately, the researchers concluded that this compound was effective (of course less than actual hGH, which was also measured here) in both lean and obese mice, in both experimental and control groups, regarding the development of weight gain and lean muscle tissue.

However, unlike hGH, it was not found to be consistently [which is key here] effective (at least .05, marking statistical significance) in the burning of white (although more so) or brown adipose tissue (fat) in LEAN MICE, which would be comparable to the typical aas counterpart or user. Below is the study’s ULTIMATE conclusion. You can search the 'Find on this Page' option for '14' then arrow down to the 13th iteration, or go to the 'Discussion' paragraph #6 for this summative (regarding fat burning only) paragraph for yourself.

Study #1
    The Journal of Endocrinology
    https://academic.oup.com/endo/articl...2/5182/2988749

"In ob/ob [is their shorthand for obese] mice, both AOD9604 [their shorthand for Fragment] and hGH reduced both white and brown adipose tissue mass and increased β3-AR RNA expression. This suggested that an elevation inβ 3-AR RNA expression is associated with increased fat metabolism and a reduction in the fat tissue mass in the ob/ob mouse model. Obese mice have lower levels ofβ 3-AR expression in their adipose tissues than lean mice, shown in this study and others (14)."

------

Furthermore, that same '14' references the 14th citation in this study, from the Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, which contained an earlier (very well done) mice investigated study on the same topic. It's findings (cited below as an abstraction) support the more recent study above.

Study #2
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7914350

---

Better Fat Burner: Clen vs. Fragment

My conclusion, which I'm sure you've arrived at as well, is that although Fragment has good implications for the Tx of obese people, with regard to muscle gain and fat loss (similar in function, but to an expected lesser statistical significance than ACTUAL hGH), it would NOT be as good as Clen for traditional [non-obese] aas users.

Similarly, Clen is not effective in the Tx of obesity.

This was a swift lit review, and write up from the treadmill at the gym as I'd planned to watch LAL, but found out LBJ has been load managed tonight. So thanks for your question, which served as tonight's cardio partner.

Best to you.
    bwandrade, Cylon357 and clarky. like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Chemy,

A little background. I'm a senior research analyst by trade, thus I'm always performing independent, and reviewing existing, research. However, I don't do much of it off the clock, but your thread intrigued me…an hGH derivative with alleged similar properties, that is also (allegedly) not a controlled substance???

It wasn't so much your comparison of compounds [although I did that too], but rather your proposition of Fragment's effects on stored fat that I wanted to examine.

So I scoured PUBMED - The US Medical Library (repository of medical journal publications from around the world), for studies which addressed this subject of which I found a few poignant experiments with several illuminating results.

Believe it or not, I read virtually all of this first study (Study #1), because it's initial findings were paradoxical regarding Fragment effects on white and brown adipose tissue - receptive and stubborn fat cells, respectively. But enough of that, let's get to the conclusions.

Ultimately, the researchers concluded that this compound was effective (of course less than actual hGH, which was also measured here) in both lean and obese mice, in both experimental and control groups, regarding the development of weight gain and lean muscle tissue.

However, unlike hGH, it was not found to be consistently [which is key here] effective (at least .05, marking statistical significance) in the burning of white (although more so) or brown adipose tissue (fat) in LEAN MICE, which would be comparable to the typical aas counterpart or user. Below is the study’s ULTIMATE conclusion. You can search the 'Find on this Page' option for '14' then arrow down to the 13th iteration, or go to the 'Discussion' paragraph #6 for this summative (regarding fat burning only) paragraph for yourself.

Study #1
    The Journal of Endocrinology
    https://academic.oup.com/endo/articl...2/5182/2988749

"In ob/ob [is their shorthand for obese] mice, both AOD9604 [their shorthand for Fragment] and hGH reduced both white and brown adipose tissue mass and increased β3-AR RNA expression. This suggested that an elevation inβ 3-AR RNA expression is associated with increased fat metabolism and a reduction in the fat tissue mass in the ob/ob mouse model. Obese mice have lower levels ofβ 3-AR expression in their adipose tissues than lean mice, shown in this study and others (14)."

------

Furthermore, that same '14' references the 14th citation in this study, from the Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, which contained an earlier (very well done) mice investigated study on the same topic. It's findings (cited below as an abstraction) support the more recent study above.

Study #2
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7914350

---

Better Fat Burner: Clen vs. Fragment

My conclusion, which I'm sure you've arrived at as well, is that although Fragment has good implications for the Tx of obese people, with regard to muscle gain and fat loss (similar in function, but to an expected lesser statistical significance than ACTUAL hGH), it would NOT be as good as Clen for traditional [non-obese] aas users.

Similarly, Clen is not effective in the Tx of obesity.

This was a swift lit review, and write up from the treadmill at the gym as I'd planned to watch LAL, but found out LBJ has been load managed tonight. So thanks for your question, which served as tonight's cardio partner.

Best to you.
    Dude, awesome! Hell of a write up. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thread Information