Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stpete

Thread: Question about the cycle im running

Timbuck2 is offline New Member

Question about the cycle im running

Im about to run Tren and test for my 3rd cycle. Im gonna do 8 weeks 350mg a week of tren and 350-500 test as well.Can you tell me if this is a good cycle and what you think my "gains" will be. Im looking to cut, not gain any more weight. Im 5'11 170 9.5% body fat. I want to get down to about 155.
    Thanks, my first post hope i did this right.
    The Tren im using is just normal tren, not A or anything.

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Is it me or 5'11 and 155 would be low, especially after 3rd cycle.
    How does your PCT look like?

Im a wrestler so I can't let my weight fly too high. I am 170 right now but plan on going 145 next year. I need to maintain a low weight. My PCT is fine, I cycle off with a strict diet because whatever I eat my weight flies.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don`t take tren for this....... You are trying to lose lean body mass which tren will not do.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why on earth would you want to be 155lbs and not to mention you would be 1-2% bf which is not even realistic.
    Seems like a waste of money on AAS and your time, did you even think this through?

I want 5-6% Bf I have 8 months to get there. Im definitely willing to sacrifice some muscle to lose the weight. I just want to get more cut up, is that cycle solid for first time on tren ?

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You can lose 3% body fat in 8 month by dieting alone probably.

stpete is offline Banned
    What are you talking about when you say "normal tren , not a or anything?"

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    What are you talking about when you say "normal tren, not a or anything?"
    Lol....I prefer my ABNORMAL TREN .....it makes me crazy!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe he's talking about regular strength tren , I prefer the extra strength tren myself.

stpete is offline Banned
    hahaha..you guys. Do we have an answer yet?

I swear i've been laughing all night long. Love it!

OP- what tren do you speak of?
    havanakid likes this.

This is my first time using Tren , sorry I thought there was more then one type of tren My b

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Yes there is more than one type of tren but you are going to get some ribbing for a few reasons.
    #1 your AV.....
    #2 Using Tren to get down to a LOW weight that can be more easily achievable via diet is like buying a Ferarri for a commuter car and the gas millage. Doesnt really make a whole lot of sense.
    #3 for someone who has ran 3 cycles it seems you dont know much about aas.

What is your plan for PCT?
    What are you running on cycle for AI?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do a lot more research. imo

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Another friend of Zyzz.
    You don't need steroids to become lean just the right diet.

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Maybe he's talking about regular strength tren, I prefer the extra strength tren myself.
    Can't stop laughing at this. Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes there is more than one type of tren but you are going to get some ribbing for a few reasons.
    #1 your AV.....
    #2 Using Tren to get down to a LOW weight that can be more easily achievable via diet is like buying a Ferarri for a commuter car and the gas millage. Doesnt really make a whole lot of sense.
    #3 for someone who has ran 3 cycles it seems you dont know much about aas.

What is your plan for PCT?
    What are you running on cycle for AI?
    And what do you plan on using to control prolactin while on tren?

Me getting down there is not easily achievable. Im nearly done with a NPP and Test cycle. I went from 150 to 170 and stay about the same BF %. I had to run and do a lot of cardio but looks like 80/20 lean mass too fat. I really want to be cut and have a nice body, the only reason im trying to lower my weight is for wrestling. I would like to stay at 170 and get the same results as cutting to 150 but Im not sure what to do. This is my 3rd cycle and I have had a knowledgable guy doing everything for me the whole time. He tells me for each cycle what to do, how often he helps me out a lot. I don't like flooding him with questions so I made an account on here.

Things im using to prevent sides are cranberry pills,B6 300Mg per day, Multi Vitamin for fat loss CLA.
    What else should I use to prevent gyno or any sides to my body? Im young and am not trying to have sides for the rest of my life. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks hope this helps

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    This makes my brain hurt....

OP, why are you wanting to wrestle at 145 when you're 5'11??? Why not wrestle at 171 and just drop about 7 pounds of fat while gaining 8 pounds of muscle? You'll be nice and lean like your hero Zyzz and you'll have at least a little bit of size (you're still gonna be tiny though)

My friend is 5'11 and 172 at about 6% BF prepping for his first comp in 11 weeks (all natural) and he really isn't that big.....145 would be retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck2 View Post
    Me getting down there is not easily achievable. Im nearly done with a NPP and Test cycle. I went from 150 to 170 and stay about the same BF %. I had to run and do a lot of cardio but looks like 80/20 lean mass too fat. I really want to be cut and have a nice body, the only reason im trying to lower my weight is for wrestling. I would like to stay at 170 and get the same results as cutting to 150 but Im not sure what to do. This is my 3rd cycle and I have had a knowledgable guy doing everything for me the whole time. He tells me for each cycle what to do, how often he helps me out a lot. I don't like flooding him with questions so I made an account on here.

Things im using to prevent sides are cranberry pills,B6 300Mg per day, Multi Vitamin for fat loss CLA.
    What else should I use to prevent gyno or any sides to my body? Im young and am not trying to have sides for the rest of my life. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks hope this helps
    How old are you? When did your last cycle end?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

What else should I use to prevent gyno or any sides to my body? Im young and am not trying to have sides for the rest of my life.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks hope this helps
    Well from the information you are telling us your guy knows very little if that is what he is telling you to take to help fight sides. You are being set up to fail and have a bad case of ED and long term or recovery. You have been lucky up to this point but you are tempting fate. You need to do a lot of learning before considering doing any type of cycle in the future.
    Start reading about PCT here.
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...9#.UT8PA3d9XkU

Are you talking about the oral OTC tren pro hormone?

Im almost done with my 6 week cycle of NPP and Test e. In about a week I should be out of NPP and have half a vial of test. I told him PCT should be 6 weeks correct? He said no, your young your gonna be fine with 3 weeks PCT. Im not sure if I should be risking my life on ones opinion. Please let me know what you think. Sorry Lovbyts I logged off I go to school so I only can get on at around this time.

stpete is offline Banned
    Im almost done with my 6 week cycle of NPP and Test e. In about a week I should be out of NPP and have half a vial of test. I told him PCT should be 6 weeks correct? He said no, your young your gonna be fine with 3 weeks PCT. Im not sure if I should be risking my life on ones opinion. Please let me know what you think. Sorry Lovbyts I logged off I go to school so I only can get on at around this time.
    6 weeks of Enanthate ? And you're not even sure how much you have left?

This is poorly planned. And your knowledge of said compounds is, well, nothing. Why run E for 6 weeks? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Run your PCT like this:

Clomid-50/50/25/25
    Nolva-40/40/20/20

You don't have to freak out about it im new.. Instead let me know what I should be doing man

I have been doing .9 of NPP and .7 of Test.
    I gotta look at the syringe to find out the MG cause I just fill the syringe to .9 NPP then Test .7 til it hits 1.6, I don't want to double shot cause the shots do suck a little. So I combine it together.

You don't have to freak out about it im new.. Instead let me know what I should be doing man

I have been doing .9 of NPP and .7 of Test.
    I gotta look at the syringe to find out the MG cause I just fill the syringe to .9 NPP then Test .7 til it hits 1.6, I don't want to double shot cause the shots do suck a little. So I combine it together.

Again, how old are you?

Oh...and lol @ 6weeks of npp.

Where did you hear that any of this was a good idea?

Your "friend" knows nothing and has set you up to fail. Have you been using any ai? And knowing where you filled the syringe to does nothing for us to help you

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Mate mate for fu*k sake you don't look at the syringe to see what the mg is thats on your gear and you have done 2 cycles before this and you say your guy is knowledgeable. I would say a set of balls with no hcg has more knowledge .
    Listen mate you have come to the right place it ma not seem so it's just because what your planing is so rediculous you will find all the info you need here to cycle safely and the guy's here are what you call knowledgeable. Stick around mate and you will see that and you will laugh this off.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    What do u guys expect from a zyzz fanboy?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're probably in high school. Please, just stop.
    You're way too young to be using steroids .

Thread Information