gymslave is offline New Member

Cool First Cycle open to all opinions.

Hi every one, kinda new to the hole forum thing but ill give it a try.
    this is my first cycle and I am on my second week here are my stats and plans/hopes. I'm looking for any and all opinions thank you everyone.

HT:6 feet 3 inches

WT:196 after eating/drinking all day but when I woke up I was about 192

Bf: 9%

Training: 2 semester at my local college basic weight training and I just finished advanced weight training. I have been training 5 days a week for a little over a year.

Diet: eggs, egg whites, Greek yogurt,cottage cheese,chicken,beef,fish,fresh veggies, oatmeal,fresh fruit, nuts,pasta, red potatos, about 4000 cal a day+ protein shacks

Sup's whey protein, meal sup bars vit a b c fish oil omega 3 calcium and a daily vitamin

Gear: tes e,tes p, tes c tren .

pct: nova, hcg ,clomid, hcg

My goal is to reach 225 lbs so about 30 lbs in 3 months. I'm running 400mg a week of the test e and 100mg Eod of the tes p. I plan on running this for 1 month, then I'm going to switch it up and go with 400 mg of test c a week and 100mg Eod of tren to finish out my cycle. I hope I gave anuff info thx every one.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't have recommended this for a first cycle. Too many compounds. Not well designed. No AI? No prami/caber for prolactin w/ tren ? HCG is not for PCT.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Do you have an a.i on hand?

Oups my bad im running Hcg right now and I was just going to deal with the tren sides for pct if I can.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I wouldn't have recommended this for a first cycle. Too many compounds. Not well designed. No AI? No prami/caber for prolactin w/ tren? HCG is not for PCT.
    ^^^^^ First cycle.Test only recommended.Pick your poison and keep it simple.Lets start with that

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like a mess dude, nothing really organized...

Food choices are good but doesn't sound like you know your exact caloric or macro intake.

Tren isn't a good idea for a first cycle..why switcing up your test?

this was my suppliers recipe he said hes done it all but if he could start over this is how he would do it so that's what I was doing..

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymslave View Post
    this was my suppliers recipe he said hes done it all but if he could start over this is how he would do it so that's what I was doing..
    Yea but anybody can tell anybody anything... It's always good to do your own research especially if you're putting it into your body and it has potential risks.

Doesn't sound like he knows the in's and out's if that's what he is telling you to lol

for sure Hes just so huge and lean and has a couple years under his belt so I figured he new best. Why no tren on the first cycle it can be used as a gainer even with the cutting affects so why is it a no no?

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Drinking, hope you dont mean alcohol?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymslave
    They guy selling the drugs is selling to make money. The more you spend the better off HE is, not you.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

They guy selling the drugs is selling to make money. The more you spend the better off HE is, not you.
    Agreed. Too much dude. 500 test 10'weeks. Lift heavy and eat like a horse. You will poop when you see the results

Do I still need any pct if I'm planing on just doing a tes bump every week?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    That's a poor guideline for a first cycle. But if you were confident in your supplier's advice, you probably wouldn't be posting here.

Unless of course you're one of those people who seeks affirmation to feel good about their decisions; which you won't find with that cycle here. No doubt your supplier has seen good results from his particular combination of compounds, but that certainly doesn't make it a good first cycle. You need to work up to cycling with multiple compounds instead of shocking the hell out of your body with the aforementioned formula. Your first cycle really needs to consist of only one compound, and the test enanthate for 10 - 12 weeks would suffice. If you're stuck on mixing it up with the prop, which I actually prefer for myself at this point, so be it. But keep your mg's to around 500 - 750 per week. It's actually best to inject prop in correlation with enan the first two weeks while the enanthate builds up in the system, then maintain with enan until the last two weeks, at which point I personally cease to inject the long ester that is enanthate and pick back up with the propionate . This way, when I begin PCT within two weeks of my final injection, there aren't high levels of testosterone preventing the PCT compounds from doing their job. If you don't understand how esters and half lives work, you really should be researching these things before jumping into a cycle. Nobody is going to care about your body as much as you are.

On another note, switching from enanthate to cypionate is almost completely pointless. They are both testosterone with a very long ester attached, enanthate bearing the longer half life of the two, but not by much at all, and at those doses not enough to affect time between cycle and PCT. As well, I seriously recommend staying far away from trenbolone for now. That is one of the most profoundly taxing compounds available in terms of side effects, more so than Anadrol in my opinion. Including it in your first cycle is a terrible idea. Your body is going to react amazingly to your first cycle, and I really want to drive home the point that testosterone is all you need for now. Your diet and exercise regimen will render the results you're probably seeking from tren .

Did I mention that using tren now is a bad idea?

Finally, make sure that you're taking an aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout your cycle. I prefer Arimidex , as do most others. If you're not familiar with this either, RESEARCH. If your supplier hasn't turned you on to controlling estrogen (AI) while on cycle, you are doing yourself a prolific disfavor by jumping into this as is. If you get anything from this, I hope that you at least research and familiarize yourself with the do's and don't of anabolic steroid use .

Do I still need any pct if I'm planing on just doing a tes bump every week?
    You better believe it. Injecting exogenous testosterone is going to shut your gonads down. Assuming you aren't interested in losing all aspects of masculinity post cycle...research Post Cycle Therapy.

Wow some good advice. Should I be running a AI right now?

Wow some good advice. Should I be running a AI right now?
    Only if you're already injecting test.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Thread Information