eckiller is offline New Member

just took first shot ever yesterday, ? please help

Me and my buddy shot up this: 50mg of testosterone propionate and 200mg testosterone enanthate .

We each took one and a half amps so its a little over that. A weak shoti know but we wanted to start slow for our first one.

Anyway, I was cool through the whole injection, it doesnt hurt at all during injection, just a slight prick and that it. Very cool, we pulled back on the needle and it was a light pinkish clear color so we went throughgh with the shot.

The night after the injection i noticed i had difficulty breathing and felt funny. After a while i recognized the feeling as that of being really nervous. Very similar to how i felt when on ECA stack but worse. I had a rough night until i finally fell asleep. This morning i felt like shit, very nervous, nausous, and had to frequent the bathroom.

My work out started off shitty because of the way i felt but i started feeling better towards the end.

I'm feeling ok right now, not great but not as bad as i did this morning. I'm afraid I'll start feeling shitty again tonight.

Anyone ever heard of getting real nervous off gear? We got the gear right down in mexico from a pharmacy.

My friend said he's felt a little shake but no nausiousness.

I have some left over vicadin i got from a prescription, I'm thinking of taking it tonight to mellow me down. Any possible bad interactions with the testosterone ?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

you shouldnt have any problems like that.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: just took first shot ever yesterday, ? please help

Originally posted by eckiller
    Me and my buddy shot up this: 50mg of testosterone propionate and 200mg testosterone enanthate . . .
    Anyone ever heard of getting real nervous off gear? We got the gear right down in mexico from a pharmacy . . .
    I have some left over vicadin i got from a prescription, I'm thinking of taking it tonight to mellow me down. Any possible bad interactions with the testosterone?
    I see that this is your first post, EC - welcome to the board!

The answer is no - there is no conflict between taking test and Vicodin. Keep in mind, however, that Vicodin is an opiate (acetominophen plus hydrocodone), so it may tend to zonk you out. I wouldn't recommend using it to mellow down on a regular basis.

However, the most important thing you should do is find out why you had the reaction. As most folks around here know, I don't exactly trust drugs from Mexican farmacias, so my first question would be how pure the stuff was itself.

Also - and you'll find a variety of opinions on this - mixing test prop and test enth may not be in your best interest. The test enth (which is long acting) should be enough by itself, and your starting with only 200 mg. was probably a smart move - it gives you a chance to see how you react to using test.

If you both used the same stuff and both had symptoms or side effects, my guess is that the quality of the drugs themselves is questionable. If your primary symptom is simply a feeling of being nervous, that could simply be a healthy dose of anxiety from having injected for the first time. Whichever, the most important thing is to "listen to your body." If you're having any kind of physical reaction (and nervousness can be a physical reaction), then your body is telling you that you got some bad shit, and you should act accordingly.

according to www.mesomorphosis.com the gear we bought was Testoprim-D. It had this name on the ampules and our boxes match the description of that given at mesomorphosis. Also these are ampules, so I'm not sure how they'd get fake shit in it, you have to crack them open.

From meso:

"This product is not very common, which is why one may mistakenly believe it to be fake. This is in fact a legitimate product and fakes of it have not yet been seen."

I forgot to ask how long until we start feeling this shit. We had good workout after the shot yesterday and pretty good today with the exception of the slow start.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Sounds physocological sorry for the spelling I am sort of familar with the stuff and I havent heard of any fakes

Vet: I didn't read your reply until after i posted. Damn I thought the stuff in mexico would be good since steroids are taboo there.

People go to mexico from the states to buy various drugs all the time. Not just steroids but "normal" drugs because there cheaper.

Anyway my friend didn't feel nearly as bad as me, his was more like anxiety. However, I am more sensitive to anxiety then others i think so that could be it too. Lets hope . If i'm not feeling ok by my the time I'm suppose to do my next shot I'll probably pass on it.

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    I have the restless feeling too sometimes, but i think its all mental. Your so psyched up for the mere fact that u areon gear for the 1st time and subliminallly it affects you tom should be beter, take it easy lift hard and the rest is cake.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a case of anxiety to me..I get the same thing from any stimulants and Eq as well. It may be the Test that is causing it and it may just be all in your head. Do you find the same problems with E/C/A's as well ?

M18

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i tend to go with post injection trauma. those were my exact symptoms after my 1st injection. i was a nervous wreck, sick to my stomach from anticipation or just plain nervousness. i couldnt sleep that night either, and the next day i felt like shit. but now that ive gone and done it a few times.........
    all that has passed and its just routine now. i dont use mexican gear so i cant comment on the purity factor, i hope this isnt the case.
    good luck with your cycle and i hope it works out for you.

peace bb79

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    your probably just nervous my friend. chill, do a couple more injections then see how u fell. if it keeps re-occuring then i seriously consider the legitimacy of the gear.

Thread Information