Thread: Clen ?

Wyo cowboys is offline New Member

Clen ?

How good is it? And dose it work good and would u put it with tren ? And is eq good?

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You should add at least a little test with tren , and clen or albut will work yes

Ok what about eq tho

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo cowboys View Post
    Ok what about eq tho
    the general consensus is that eq=crap.. haven;t tried it myself tho.. and don't ever intend too..

you can stack clen with anything or even use it on it's own since it's not an AAS..

what are you planning? and would it be your 1st cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo cowboys View Post
    How good is it? It works well for me. My blood pressure and resting heart rate gets jacked up.

And dose it work good I start with 20mcg/ed and build 10mcg every couple of days until I can't take the shakes. I normally peak out at 120mcg/ed.

and would u put it with tren ?Are you asking if I'd take it instead of Tren or take it with Tren? I did a Test/Tren/Clen/T4/HGH cycle and it was awesome. Man, I was so lean and super strong.

And is eq good?No
    If you want to cut, you'll get more miles from your body with diet and cardio over gear.

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    Clen is great if a) you've got your diet and training down and b) if you can tolerate the side effects. It's very effective at stripping body fat but you have to be ready for the side effects. It suppresses your appetite so you have to make a conscious effort to eat or you'll lose LBM. The insomnia caused me problems too as I had a difficult time recovering from workouts when running on very little sleep.

For me, it was a best just to add it in a few weeks out from a show. It helped me take off those last, few stubborn pounds of body fat. But, to each their own.

Thanks guys this is a lot of help so I'm going to go with tren Clen test and maybe some winstrol at the end or is that to much

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo cowboys
    Thanks guys this is a lot of help so I'm going to go with tren Clen test and maybe some winstrol at the end or is that to much
    What are your stats? Age, weight, cycle experience? How long have you been training

Thread Information