Timbuck2 is offline New Member

Tren and Test E Cutting Cycle Help?

Im looking to go with a solid cutting cycle in about a month. I have Tren and Test E for my next cycle after PCT. Could someone give me a great cycle for like a zyzz body type. Im 5 "11 170 9.5% BF. Im trying to cut some weight to lower that BF or stay at the same weight cutting BF. Im new and this is only my 3rd cycle. Im taking Cranberry Pills in the morning to prevent sides from tren, Multi Vitamins, B6 for gyno, and drinking tons of water.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    cranberry pills to prevent sides from tren ... lol serious?? you use AI's and prolactin antagonist's to prevent sides....

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    cranberry pills to prevent sides from tren... lol serious?? you use AI's and prolactin antagonist's to prevent sides....
    Rubbing goose poop on your forehead will work just as well. (OMG).

Can you link me where to buy? And I read up on this forum cranberry pills..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Rubbing goose poop on your forehead will work just as well. (OMG).
    The Zyzz comment says it all doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    lol yea it does...

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

I'll never understand why kids eulogize that looser the way they do. So many superior examples in body building and fitness and they idolize some immature punk who couldn't handle his drugs. No wonder our youth are so confused.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Help? You really want help? Are your willing to follow solid advise? Fine!!! Stop worshiping drug abuser that died due to his dipshit YOLO mentality! You claim to have done 2 cycles at 22 years old and have no idea what you need for ancillaries! You need to spend a cpl years working on gym time and diet...then consider if AAS is a good idea!

I don't really know anything about Zyzz besides he was a bodybuilder and died a couple of years ago. I just am impressed by that body and rather that then a very thick body.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Help? You really want help? Are your willing to follow solid advise? Fine!!! Stop worshiping drug abuser that died due to his dipshit YOLO mentality! You claim to have done 2 cycles at 22 years old and have no idea what you need for ancillaries! You need to spend a cpl years working on gym time and diet...then consider if AAS is a good idea!
    Old age is suiting you well.

To hell with that Yziz basket case....I wanna look like Lunky!!!!!

Are you guys gonna help or just freak out over nothing? People on this forum are ridicules, Im just looking for help not to be mocked

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck2 View Post
    Are you guys gonna help or just freak out over nothing? People on this forum are ridicules, Im just looking for help not to be mocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    cranberry pills to prevent sides from tren ... lol serious?? you use AI's and prolactin antagonist's to prevent sides....
    advice has been given.... take it or leave it...
    Last edited by kronik420; 03-13-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Okkk

Thats my fault and i apologize for that. Its just that most of us continue to see these young people falling for this Zyzz person who is a poor example of a role model because of his behind the scene actions with opiates and his abuses of AAS.

It get old here real fast bro. But your point, of wanting a desirable body that is aesthetically appealing, is duly noted.

Is this a good AI? Go to Amazon(dot)com then type in Aromatase inhibitor, Its the top one with 4 1/2 stars out of 5. Please let me know

Cutting is more about dieting and cardio then it is about compounds. "Cutting" compounds just hold less water in the body. Longer esters takes more water to break down so shorter esters are preferred during cutting. Tren is a super steroid and on an anabolic scale it's 5 out of 5. Because it's so powerful it can cause a lot of side effects. Be careful that you're not getting over your head. If you're already 9.5%, which is really low, why not do a Test Prop/Clen /T3 cycle? If you're gyno prone you could be in for a double whammy with progesterone and prolactin working to give you gyno. I don't know anything about the medical affects of cranberry pills. I do know adex work well to control estrogen. You control estrogen you control gyno. It sounds like you need to do a little more reading.

Is this a good AI? Go to Amazon(dot)com then type in Aromatase inhibitor, Its the top one with 4 1/2 stars out of 5. Please let me know
    what chemical is it??

and you can get your ancillaries from ar-r (the banner at the top of the page)

Thanks Scotch, Im gonna read up on Adex. I haven't had any sides yet after a NPP and Test E cycle for 6 weeks. Im lucky so far but Im trying to prevent it big time.

I just purchased those AI's on amazon, is there anything else I should buy for my tren cycle? I already have purchased the tren so its gonna be used in 4 weeks.

Go to site sponsor AR-R .com as Kronik suggested and find Liquid Dex. Pick up your other needs too like Clomid, Nolva, pins, ect.

Kronik what ancillaries do you recommend from this website?

T, you should really think it through before you do a Tren cycle. I've been cycling for a while now and on my last Tren cycle I got anorgasmia (inability to orgasm) it was the most frustrating thing on earth. An hour of sweating and.... NOTHING! Be sure to read up on Tren sides and get ready before you start. It took me about 9 months after PCT to recover. I'm a LOT more cautious about Tren now.

Crap man im getting scared, im gonna read up the next 4 weeks too make sure I know what im getting into. I want to do this but so many things are needed. I thought I had Gyno down with B6, Cranberry to protect liver from Tren . But I need Nolva, and AI. Are those the only other 2 things needed? I see they are like liquid, is it shot into me or orally drank? Sorry the guy that sells my my stuff isn't fully looking out for me.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Here is the thing! This board (and me) have very little respect or time for anyone wanting to model themselves after Zyzz or really even the mention of his name! He abused steroids and other drugs, made a mockery of AAS and died young as a penence!

The fact that you claim to have done 2 cycles at 22 y.o says you are alot like he was...and may suffer the same fate! Your Endocrine system is still developing and AAS at your age could cause pemenent and ireversable damage! yet I'm willing to bet you don't care!

You have 0 education about how to run a cycle which means you either have never used AAS or you have cycled twice without knowing what the hell you are doing to yourself...either way it's dangerous!

You asked for advise...I gave it to you! Spend a cpl years taking advantage og your natural high test levels and youth! In the mean time get your diet and routine profected and educate yourself on all things AAS!

Timbuck,

Please read these links for a better understanding of what youre about to do. I would seriously rethink this cycle if i were you. It doesn't sound to me like youre organized or knowledgeable enough to be beginning an AAS cycle, particularly with Tren . No offense man, just saying.

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About TREN.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UJLsG2fX_fs

Why It's Important To Run An AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UMPClazX_ft

SERM, AI Definition

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UJSEImfX_fs

Progesterone/Prolactin Induced Gyno

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.UI2UgmfX_fs

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

Educational Threads

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.TzgpVFF3k34

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Here is the thing! This board (and me) have very little respect or time for anyone wanting to model themselves after Zyzz or really even the mention of his name! He abused steroids and other drugs, made a mockery of AAS and died young as a penence!

The fact that you claim to have done 2 cycles at 22 y.o says you are alot like he was...and may suffer the same fate! Your Endocrine system is still developing and AAS at your age could cause pemenent and ireversable damage! yet I'm willing to bet you don't care!

You have 0 education about how to run a cycle which means you either have never used AAS or you have cycled twice without knowing what the hell you are doing to yourself...either way it's dangerous!

You asked for advise...I gave it to you! Spend a cpl years taking advantage og your natural high test levels and youth! In the mean time get your diet and routine profected and educate yourself on all things AAS!
    Lunk turned 40 today so hes a bit crotchety..bare with him. He'll be fine tomorrow.

I just read that article and got 50x smarter and more educated. Thanks a lot guys.

Thread Information