work hard is offline New Member

question about test e

Wat g do I use to draw out test e ???

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    How many of these threads you gonna start?

23 is best in my opinion, not so big that it chews up the stopper & not do small that it takes 50 lbs of back load to draw.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    18g to draw and 23 or 25g to inject

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    After 4 or 5 jabs with that 18 that stopper has to be lookin pretty gnarly no......?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I pull and pin with a 23g.....but I may start pinning with a 25 even though 23's don't bother me at all.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    After 4 or 5 jabs with that 18 that stopper has to be lookin pretty gnarly no......?
    I use 18g exclusively. Never had a problem with stoppers, so far.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79

I am with bear on this but I use a 21 to draw and 23 to pin

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I pull and pin with the same. I use 22 if I am short of others, generally use 23 all the time, I've recently gone to 25 and it was slow but ok. Again I keep it simple. Just for easy going if I'm going to stab the rubber more then twice I will put on a virgin tip to pin with after loading with the other. After my old days with IV and IM I can handle about anything. However when I do ED the 22's and even the 23's get tough. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    I pull and pin with a 23g.....but I may start pinning with a 25 even though 23's don't bother me at all.
    Exactly what i was just going to write!!! thinking the 25 might be slightly less painful even though 23 isnt to bad!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I pull and pin with the same. I use 22 if I am short of others, generally use 23 all the time, I've recently gone to 25 and it was slow but ok. Again I keep it simple. Just for easy going if I'm going to stab the rubber more then twice I will put on a virgin tip to pin with after loading with the other. After my old days with IV and IM I can handle about anything. However when I do ED the 22's and even the 23's get tough. ...crazy mike
    Is the 25 more comfortable than a 23?????all i have heard is that it is longer to empty the syringe...is it less painful man??

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79

I usually only draw from the vial 5 times and haven't torn them up at all, I guess it all depends on the quality of the stoppers.
    I would imagine using a 23-25g to draw would take forever..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    You must be using one of those dark, dingy, and obscure UGL's from the back alleys of Calcutta that use sub grade stoppers made from recycled condoms.

I usually only draw from the vial 5 times and haven't torn them up at all, I guess it all depends on the quality of the stoppers.
    I would imagine using a 23-25g to draw would take forever..
    With a 23g it takes about 30seconds to draw for me

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    You must be using one of those dark, dingy, and obscure UGL's from the back alleys of Calcutta that use sub grade stoppers made from recycled condoms.
    lol.....

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Why pull with an 18 but not pin with it? Bet Bonaparte would and has done it.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I pull with a 20g and inject with a 23 or 25 depending on the location. Have injected a 20 before in glutes, not too bad.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance View Post
    Is the 25 more comfortable than a 23?????all i have heard is that it is longer to empty the syringe...is it less painful man??
    It's less painful, I guess. But if you inject slowly with a 23g, it's not that painful. It's when you slam that plunger in quick that you end up sore from it.

I buy exclusively 18g to draw and 25 to shoot, but when I get 23's by accident (I've fvcked up ordering a few times before) I'll use them just the same.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Why pull with an 18 but not pin with it? Bet Bonaparte would and has done it.
    You could pin with an 18. I'm not manly enough to do that, and i don't think many of us on here are, but I don't see why you couldnt.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    x2 23 gauge for IM injection though.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You could pin with an 18. I'm not manly enough to do that, and i don't think many of us on here are, but I don't see why you couldnt.
    HA who ever does has got balls my friend.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Hey listen, back when...If I was desperate I would and did IV with an 18 ga, ouch, fvck not good. Anyway 18 is too big and a 22 will eventually hurt in time. The 23 Ga is standard for most IM by docs and nurses. 23 draws fine (patience) and injects fine. You do not want to push it in fast, it will feel like it is growing. Easy...The 25 isn't typical for oil but does just fine if you take your time. It will draw slow and pin in slow and easy with no bruise. And as I said before if you only push through the stopper once then it will be sharp enough to pin without a sting or a bruise. This is not rocket science. Draw with this pin with that, you see then do this in the hospital. Just take your dam time drawing. nuff said by me. ...crazy mike

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I honestly spend about 2 minutes pushing a 23g 1-1.25 inches into my quad, and another 3 or so minutes to inject 2-2.5ml of test/tren . 90% of the time it doesn't bleed at all, 90% of the time I have ZERO pain after pinning when I stand up (seriously...feels like nothing happened...kinda crazy IMO) and 100% of the time don't get the dreaded tren cough.

How I administer it is I push the stopper a tiny bit, count to ten, then rinse and repeat. No issues at all and also never pulled back blood when aspirating.

The only time it sucks is when you got a couple days worth of 160-180mcg clen in your system. It's hard as HELL to have steady hands. I was really hating life when I had to take my clen pre pinning for fasted cardio.....

Thread Information