im 24 years old

Last year around feb-march I did an 8 week cycle of

week 1- 8 test prop tren ace mast prop 100mg eod of each
    with 1mg eod of armidex

followed by 4 weeks pct
    100mg clomid ed
    novadex 20mg ed
    1 shot of pregynal not sure how many iu

anyway the cycle was meant to be 12 weeks but i cut it short cause of errections problems, after pct I still had libido issues so I took a blood tests 2 months after pct and everything returned as normal although i still had the libido issues unable to achieve errection hard enough to have sex:

tsh 0.77 mu/l 0.40-3.50
    fsh 5.2 U/l 1.5-13.0
    LH 7.2 U/L 2.0-10.0
    Progesterone 3.1 nmol/l 0.7-4.3
    testerone 25.5 nmol/l 11.5-32.0
    Shbg 38 nmol/l 15-50
    Dheas 12.2 umol 2.5 - 13.0
    calculated free testerone 521 pmol/l 260-740

since everything apeared normal I assumed that the issue would resolve over time, since i was a beast in the bedroom and never had a errection problem before.

now about a year later after the pct, I still face the same issues, lost the love of my life, and so i cant get an errection hard enough to have sex, so since it been a year i decided to get another blood test and hear are my most recent results:

tsh 0.46 mu/l 0.40-3.50
    fsh 4.9 U/l 1.5-13.0
    LH 3.3 U/L 2.0-10.0
    Progesterone 3.5 nmol/l 0.7-4.3
    testerone 12.3 nmol/l 11.5-32.0
    Shbg 28 nmol/l 15-50
    Dheas 10.0 umol 2.5 - 13.0
    calculated free testerone 261 pmol/l 260-740

as you can see it is much lower than it was 2 months after the pct, now i still have the libido issues, and I really dont know what to do at this point, do you think I will recover naturally with more time although its been a year do i still need more time to recover naturally, will i need trt? i have an apointment with a endo in a few days, but i really dont know what to say to them i mean how can they help me really? I just want to be normal again, before I did this cycle, I just want to be myself again. thanks

Provita is offline Associate Member
    This needs to go to marcus's thread. The young and the steroids . 23 still to young to do aas.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Very interesting!

Based on these figures and the self-report, the easy obvious answer is to begin a course of HCG . And yes, it appears TRT will be required, most likely injection or transdermal (Androderm/patch or Androgel ).

However, since you have a pending appointment, attend it and abide by the Endo's regimen. Now, if he doesn't recommend HCG, and oddly enough sometimes they don't, then be sure to inquire about it.

Those numbers are low, but not terrible. Don't worry, you'll be smashing headboards and bed frames again in no time.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

xclusiv96 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Very interesting!

Based on these figures and the self-report, the easy obvious answer is to begin a course of HCG . And yes, it appears TRT will be required, most likely injection or transdermal (Androderm/patch or Androgel ).

However, since you have a pending appointment, attend it and abide by the Endo's regimen. Now, if he doesn't recommend HCG, and oddly enough sometimes they don't, then be sure to inquire about it.

Those numbers are low, but not terrible. Don't worry, you'll be smashing headboards and bed frames again in no time.

Best to you.
    Thanks for the response in saying that, you dont think there is a possibility that i will recover naturally with more time?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv96 View Post
    Thanks for the response in saying that, you dont think there is a possibility that i will recover naturally with more time?
    its hard to say, but the fact that your readings got worse over time makes it a little unlikely.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It's hard to say for sure if you will recover or not but an endo is a good starting place. I would like to ask what time of day did you run labs? Was it within 2 hrs of waking?

Thread Information