trenhead1 is offline Associate Member

Sleeping issues on tren

Will this effect my gains its actully really bad like last night rough night got a few hours though and tonight went to bed at 11 really tired 12 comes wide awake feel like I've slept 12 hours or something when its been a hour

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Sleep is important bro how much tren test are you running?

I had complications on my cycle mate were I was chopping and changing compounds but now I've stuck with suss 500mg tri tren 300mg and deca 300 mg a week only sides I'm really struggling with is sleep and heart burn

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to tren my friend! Did you bring your flippers to bed too? Cuz night sweats come with the trensomnia

Quote Originally Posted by trenhead1
    I had complications on my cycle mate were I was chopping and changing compounds but now I've stuck with suss 500mg tri tren 300mg and deca 300 mg a week only sides I'm really struggling with is sleep and heart burn
    Tren and deca in the sane cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

Tren and deca in the sane cycle?
    Yes mate thought I'd give it a go not being in a relationship or anything and not having much luck with the lady's ATM so not to worried on deca dick and see how I go many state amazing results off this stack but if u can handle the sides and apart from sleep I'm doing ok could say sex drive has dropped a bit but nouthing majer

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    Welcome to tren my friend! Did you bring your flippers to bed too? Cuz night sweats come with the trensomnia
    I think in all I've cycled mate I've experienced every side possible but night sweats never happened or tren cough

Idk how I missed that... I wouldn't try to run two 19 nors in one cycle... Seems kinda pointless to me. Tell me you're running plenty of prolactin control for that combo please...

Idk how I missed that... I wouldn't try to run two 19 nors in one cycle... Seems kinda pointless to me. Tell me you're running plenty of prolactin control for that combo please...
    That was my next question is why are you running them both. You know you can bulk on Tren right?

That was my next question is why are you running them both. You know you can bulk on Tren right?
    I no mate for some reason I have this in my head off deca being some serious watery mass gain and tren to make the watery look lean and solid just one off these things I suppose to do before u die one thing that pisses me off is weight gain on my body it just goes directly to gut and hips wouldent mind as such if arms etc filled with some flab to make me look bigger instead off pregnant I've kept all sodium down water intake im trying best to keep it well it is tbf but slack at times

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Will this effect my gains its actully really bad like last night rough night got a few hours though and tonight went to bed at 11 really tired 12 comes wide awake feel like I've slept 12 hours or something when its been a hour
    Are you taking any prami or caber? For me prami is worse than tren . Benedryl works wonders man.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One 19nor and a proper nutrition plan should drive the gains you seek. Last tren cycle the insomnia was bad. This time around I bumped up my GH and that took care of insomnia for me. I still drench the sheets but at least I get my sleep.

I no mate for some reason I have this in my head off deca being some serious watery mass gain and tren to make the watery look lean and solid just one off these things I suppose to do before u die one thing that pisses me off is weight gain on my body it just goes directly to gut and hips wouldent mind as such if arms etc filled with some flab to make me look bigger instead off pregnant I've kept all sodium down water intake im trying best to keep it well it is tbf but slack at times
    Tell me you are running an AI?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    One 19nor and a proper nutrition plan should drive the gains you seek. Last tren cycle the insomnia was bad. This time around I bumped up my GH and that took care of insomnia for me. I still drench the sheets but at least I get my sleep.
    Haha ye I'd take sweats any day over trensomnia I'm looking in to hgh for health reasons seems pretty dam expensive though

Tell me you are running an AI?
    Adex mate 0.5 eod

Got a load off proviron or what ever we call it privion sitting in wardrobe would that be worth throwing in ?

Got a load off proviron or what ever we call it privion sitting in wardrobe would that be worth throwing in ?
    Why would you add proviron ? I realize it has the ability to reduce test-estrogen conversions but I wouldn't use that in place if a proper AI.

Your AI will do nothing for prolactin related sides. ESPECIALLY running two 19's you need to be taking caber or prami. Bromo will work too. And if nothing else at least a ton of B6 and E. adex will only help with estro related sides. Go buy some now

Your AI will do nothing for prolactin related sides. ESPECIALLY running two 19's you need to be taking caber or prami. Bromo will work too. And if nothing else at least a ton of B6 and E. adex will only help with estro related sides. Go buy some now
    Have tryed prami and made me feel sick will look into outhers cheers for heads up

Why would you add proviron? I realize it has the ability to reduce test-estrogen conversions but I wouldn't use that in place if a proper AI.
    Me source just give me a load mate for free ages ago I've never used it though due to previous cycles having mast in them

Me source just give me a load mate for free ages ago I've never used it though due to previous cycles having mast in them
    Hold onto it for now. If you don't have prami or caber grab one of those and an AI. I'm running prami with tren but many prefer caber.

Hold onto it for now. If you don't have prami or caber grab one of those and an AI. I'm running prami with tren but many prefer caber.
    Ok mate will get on phone to source tomoro and ask about caber I put a order in earlyer hopefully he hasent done it yet so I can chuck that in with order

stpete is offline Banned
    Let's start over.

OP- Can we get some stats?

Cycle and training Exp?
    Weight
    BF%
    Diet
    Goals

Two 19-nors typically is a no-no, but i'm not going to say it's worthless or it's really a whole lot more dangerous than some other compounds. But experience does play a big factor.

So, forward those stats and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Let's start over.

OP- Can we get some stats?

Cycle and training Exp?
    Weight
    BF%
    Diet
    Goals

Two 19-nors typically is a no-no, but i'm not going to say it's worthless or it's really a whole lot more dangerous than some other compounds. But experience does play a big factor.

So, forward those stats and we'll go from there.

Thanks.
    Age 23 almost 24
    Height around 5 foot 8 I think I'm a midget
    Weight sitting around 14 stone
    Bf dont have a clue abs visible but a ****ing serious fat gut which Pisses me off more than anything as all fat just goes to gut and hips and face which ruins my chest as its big and gut is starting to poke out further than chest so yes this part really ****ing pisses me off
    Diet just aiming for atleast 50 gram protein for each meal eat clean with a combo off carbs fats and protein with every meal if possible don't do macros but I have worked it out just to hard to stick with in my lifestyle
    Goals become a complete tank at my height and just look like a mean human ball dog and hopefully people won't get in my way anymore on the London Underground also aiming for mass strentgh as I take part in strong man lifts only for fun and that though

Sorry missed out cycle experience and training currently looking into 5x5 routene latley been push pull legs cycle experience go easy on me please I can't change the past got addicted around the age off 18-19 and about 6 cycles under the belt

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Actually its well documented that estrogen regulates the secretion prolactin, ie. control e and that will keep prl under control. I've never read anything that shows 19nors directly increase prolactin anyway.... I've run tren and also nandrolones much higher than OP with just an AI to control e and never had elevated prolactin.

OP if the trensomnia gets to you that bad maybe it's just not for you. I get it awful sometimes too, to where I literally get no sleep some nights and nothing OTC can help. Tren can be a real bitch.

I cheers for advice mate ye its like I can sleep but just at the wrong times I grab around 9 hours in the day with it being 3 hours here and there I wonder if this could be effecting my gains ? This is one side that does get me as tbh I've always suffered with sleeping problems and if i was to sleep in day I can still sleep for ages but just feels like the days been wasted away so try not to like tonight ill prob go back to sleep 5am till 11am or so

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trenhead1 View Post
    Sorry missed out cycle experience and training currently looking into 5x5 routene latley been push pull legs cycle experience go easy on me please I can't change the past got addicted around the age off 18-19 and about 6 cycles under the belt
    haha..You've been around a bit in your time. That's cool. and your stats are fine. 5"8' 200lbs is pretty good despite the "fat" you're carrying. But for your goals, might not be a bad thing for right now. And to do those PL's you'll need it.

As for your question, tren is notorious for this. Personally, i take melatonin(12mgs) and Tylenol Pm to help w/the sweats and insomnia, respectively.

But it's only good for a few weeks as your body will adapt to the dosages and the tren will prevail. Just nature of the beast. Best advice i can give is, make sure you can devote 8 hours of sleep a night. Even if you wake up, continue to try to sleep even if it's just closing your eyes for a bit. you'll probably end up falling asleep again after a little while. Give those a try and good luck!!

haha..You've been around a bit in your time. That's cool. and your stats are fine. 5"8' 200lbs is pretty good despite the "fat" you're carrying. But for your goals, might not be a bad thing for right now. And to do those PL's you'll need it.

As for your question, tren is notorious for this. Personally, i take melatonin(12mgs) and Tylenol Pm to help w/the sweats and insomnia, respectively.

But it's only good for a few weeks as your body will adapt to the dosages and the tren will prevail. Just nature of the beast. Best advice i can give is, make sure you can devote 8 hours of sleep a night. Even if you wake up, continue to try to sleep even if it's just closing your eyes for a bit. you'll probably end up falling asleep again after a little while. Give those a try and good luck!!
    Cheers for advice mate ill give them meds a shot I allways do get a good sleep in but just at wrong hours as such in previous tren cycles allways had amazing vivid dreams sometimes there nasty and depressing though lol this doesn't seem to be happening ATM I hope they pick up soon lol

I feel that the fat and body percent for me is a bit miss leading as when I started training I was around 18-19 stone and have alot off excess skin there which is anoying but I don't think its bad enough for surgery

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Holy batshit....there is some BS floating around in here. First, running 2 19nors together is no more dangerous than running one. Its still just a 19nor. Second..proper use of an AI will in (most) cases prevent prolactin buildup. Although some ppl are prolactin sensetive and still can have elivated PRL levels while having normal E2 levels. Elevated PRL is easily reversable which is why Caber/Prami should be at least on hand.

Running Deca along side Tren will do shyt to lower Tren sides. It is most likely due to lowering Tren dosage when adding the additional 19nor compound!

Also your water weight gains and losses have nothing to do with Deca or Tren. They are the result of elivated E2, bad diet, H20 intake or sodium intake but not the compounds!
    Last edited by Lunk1; 03-15-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Holy batshit....there is some BS floating around in here. First, running 2 19nors together is no more dangerous than running one. Its still just a 19nor. Second..proper use of an AI will in (most) cases prevent prolactin buildup. Although some ppl are prolactin sensetive and still can have elivated PRL levels while having normal E2 levels. Elevated PRL is easily reversable which is why Caber/Prami should be at least on hand.

Running Deca along side Tren will do shyt to lower Tren sides. It is most likely due to lowering Tren dosage when adding the additional 19nor compound!
    Someone's having an unusually slow Friday night isn't he!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Someone's having an unusually slow Friday night isn't he!?!
    Guess that happens when you get old...besides, tomorrow is the night to let my Irish out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Guess that happens when you get old...besides, tomorrow is the night to let my Irish out!
    I wouldn't know. I'm still young

Ah crap. HAW and I are supposed to go out tmrw with my trainer and his woman for their bdays. Damn bars will be packed!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I wouldn't know. I'm still young

Ah crap. HAW and I are supposed to go out tmrw with my trainer and his woman for their bdays. Damn bars will be packed!
    You have a trainer? WTF? Care to share some of the wealth, bro? haha... Or do you know of anyone that will smack me around free of charge?

You have a trainer? WTF? Care to share some of the wealth, bro? haha... Or do you know of anyone that will smack me around free of charge?
    What!?! YOU don't have a trainer!?!? He's been in 6 comps an placed twice. Good kid. He's mentoring me in the gym and I'm mentoring him for pre-med.

I'd offer my HAW to smack you around a bit, but I don't share my Asian.

stpete is offline Banned
    hahaha...Yeah, i have a trainer. His name is stpete. And what a bitch he is sometimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    hahaha...Yeah, i have a trainer. His name is stpete. And what a bitch he is sometimes!!
    I'd smack ya round free o' charge buddy! My pleasure Now where did I leave my rubber hose and phone book????

Thread Information