Thread: first cycle

baseball is offline New Member

first cycle

Hello everyone, I was hoping I could get some advice on my first steroid cycle. I am a new member on her but I have read a ton of info on here and I feel like I am ready to try my first cycle. I am 6'2 and 185lbs. I have 9 percent body fat and I eat pretty clean. I also play baseball at the moment and want to take it to the next level. I was wondering what would be the best thing for me to take is? I was thinking about taking dianabol with nolvadex and clomid. Is this a good idea for my first cycle? I have read that running pure test is best for first cycle but Im not exactly fond of needles.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Bad cycle dbol will shut you down. And youl have no test you will just be full of water and loose all the weight with in weeks.

How old are you? If you dont like needels than aas is not for you.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Test e 12 weeks 500mg a week
    Hcg 250iu twice a week 1-12
    Armidiex 0.25mg a day(adjust as you see fit)
    Nolva for pct i dont like clomid cause if the vision sides

Thats a first cycle.

Or test p for 8 weeks if you want it over early.

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    U never mentioned your age that's important piece of info but let's assume your not a teenager test is going to to be the best first cycle you can run. Most if not all aas u use are going to require u run test with them. Some orals Won't completely shut your test production down but will reduce or suppress your production of it and that leads to alot of other issues like ED if u can pin yourself u can have someone help but don't run a cycle without test. I would start at 500mgs a week and run an AI such as Ldex at .25 mgs eod for pct u need clomi and tamoxifen look in the pct section of the forum u will find several options and pct dosages.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Profile says 20. Too young. Also you are very light for your height. You can gain naturally before going to gear. You aren't going to gain mass while eating a diet that allows you to maintain 9% body fat (assuming that is accurate). The reason people recommend starting a cycle out at low body fat % is because even on cycle (and even more so when not on cycle) you must eat surplus calories you add muscle. Surplus calories will add fat. Food is the most anabolic substance you will ever take. If you aren't getting enough of it, the results you get from the addons like test deca etc will be diminished.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Profile says 20. Too young. Also you are very light for your height. You can gain naturally before going to gear. You aren't going to gain mass while eating a diet that allows you to maintain 9% body fat (assuming that is accurate). The reason people recommend starting a cycle out at low body fat % is because even on cycle (and even more so when not on cycle) you must eat surplus calories you add muscle. Surplus calories will add fat. Food is the most anabolic substance you will ever take. If you aren't getting enough of it, the results you get from the addons like test deca etc will be diminished.
    Agreed.

Welcome.

Like Swm1972 said; you need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Hard Gainers - Gaining Weight

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UISXU2fX_ft

Thread Information