Testoxyl 250(Test C)--weeks 1-6 300mg ew
    --weeks 7-12 500mg ew
    --weeks 13-15 300mg ew

Halo Plex (Hdrol)--weeks 1-6
    50/100/100/100/100/50

(Nandrolone Decanoate) Deca --weeks1-15 250mg ew
    Nolva

Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva)--weeks 16-19 20/20/10/10 ed

Exemestane on hand for gyno 12.5 mg ed (if necessary)

How does this cycle look to all of you?

Thanks!!

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Run the test C at 1gram per week wk 1-16
    Run deca at 500mg per week wk 1-15
    Change out the hdrol for superdrol 30mg or dbol 60mg pulse it 4wks on, 4 off
    run adex at .25mg eod adjusting if necessary

get a better pct. preferably including clomid, nolva, and hcg

Something like nolva 40,40,20,20
    clomid 100,50,50,50
    hcg for 10 days at 500iu's per day between last test shot and pct

wait 2 weeks after last test shot to start pct

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_schwarzenegger
    Testoxyl 250(Test C)--weeks 1-6 300mg ew
    --weeks 7-12 500mg ew
    --weeks 13-15 300mg ew

Halo Plex (Hdrol)--weeks 1-6
    50/100/100/100/100/50

(Nandrolone Decanoate) Deca --weeks1-15 250mg ew
    Nolva

Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva)--weeks 16-19 20/20/10/10 ed

Exemestane on hand for gyno 12.5 mg ed (if necessary)

How does this cycle look to all of you?

Thanks!!
    What is your prior cycle experience? At 22 years of age this does not look like a good plan. 15 weeks is over kill. Drop the prohormone garbage. An AI is not kept "on hand". Gyno will be the least of your concerns if estrogen elevates - you should know this before you start anything.

alex_schwarzenegger is offline New Member
    I don't gave the money to do all the shit biker kid is talking about, nor do I want to be at a crazy 1000mg/wk. This is my first cycle and I already have 2 bottles of hdrol from a long time ago that I can't sell. I just want to get my money out of it. also, I already have the test c 2 vials of 250mg/mL and deca 2 vials of 250mg/mL. I am 5'11 200 lbs 12% bf. Bench press 345 squat & dead 450

Macros while bulking 400g carbs 250-300g protein 4000cals
    While maintaining/shredding 250gcarbs 200g protein 2500-3000 cals

I don't gave the money to do all the shit biker kid is talking about, nor do I want to be at a crazy 1000mg/wk. This is my first cycle and I already have 2 bottles of hdrol from a long time ago that I can't sell. I just want to get my money out of it. also, I already have the test c 2 vials of 250mg/mL and deca 2 vials of 250mg/mL. I am 5'11 200 lbs 12% bf. Bench press 345 squat & dead 450
    Yes, it wasn't the best advice IMO. Most members won't condone anabolic use at your age because of the risks to your neuroendocrine system. I certainly wouldn't advise it either, but if we can't encourage you to wait, the best thing would be to run the test-c by itself. The other products will keep. You said you had two bottles at 250mg/ml. Are these 10ml or 20ml bottles?

Also I meant letro not aromasin

10 mL

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Well yeah you should stick with test only somewhere between 500-750 mg/wk for 12-15 weeks if this is your fist cycle.
    Also, there is some evidence that it might not be a great idea to run a cycle at 22yo. But it's really up to you.

you don't have enough gear to run a cycle. period. do not try to run a cycle with what you got.
    If you can pick up another bottle of test C, you could try running 500 test EW until you run out (might get 14 weeks out of it)
    Run deca at 350 EW and stop it a week before you run out of test
    pulse hdrol 4 weeks on 4 off at 100mg ed

10 mL
    Ok....that's a little short for a complete cycle. That gives you 5000ml of test-c. For a first cycle it's best to run a single compound for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. With 5000ml dosed at 500mg/wk that would take you 10 weeks. Alternatively, you could run 400mg per week and that would give you 12 weeks but the dosing would be a little tricky with the concentration at 250mg/ml.

You mentioned letro for an AI? Any chance you could purchase aromasin or Anastrozole from the forum sponsor (Ar-r )? Femara (letro) is harsh. Not only will it suppress aromatization a lot, it will negatively affect your lipid metabolism leading to adverse changes in your cholesterol panel (HDL-C, LDL-C, TC, TG). Adex or stane from Ar-r would be better choices.

Tamoxifen for your PCT at a minimum but I'd like to see both clomiphene and tamoxifen in your PCT to help restart your testes and promote spermatogenesis. Did you mention you had HCG or not (sorry, on my phone and I can't scroll back in the thread while I type)? HCG mimics LH albeit through a slightly different molecular pathway but HCG will help restore testicular atrophy and function. Without it, your post cycle recovery could take longer.

Definitely post your nutrition plan in the nutrition section of the forum. You will only benefit from the gear if you fuel your body correctly. Gear won't compensate for poor nutrition.

Again, I'd rather see you hold off a few more years to avoid any possible damage to your HTPA, but if you are determined to do otherwise, stick to a single compound (test-c only) on your first cycle.

JCFobsession is offline Associate Member
    So assuming from the stacking and length, that you have been on gear before.
    This is surprising your thinking of Doing an oral also!

I have 3 years of knowledge on orals. The good and the bad.

I would NOT RUN the h drol.
    1st off most h drols (halo-plex now a days are all dumbed down and bogus....
    Last h drol from CEL, I did was decent though
    But would suggest running a stronger PH.

2nd hdrol is very mild and is methyl
    I wouldn't risk liver issues,
    You will exp fine gains with the I.M.

EAT LOTS TRAIN HARD!!!!
    Stay safe!!!

What do you mean by the 5000 mL? And I could probably get a different AI. ALSO I don't have hcg .. would the stuff from like GNC suffice or not? I'm not knowledgeable with that. My nutrition plan is very good and honestly I have that locked in very well.

Also why only run one compound? I would like to at the least get rid of this hdrol. I know prohormones have had their time as they are more side effect prone than gains but I've researched 200+ hours and decided for myself that hdrol is safe and very useful compared to majority of other compounds like it. I would like to use it to either kickstart or finish the cycle to shred

I didn't see the part where u calculated out the total mL I hiave. I gotcha now.

H drol is a good mild PH. If you wanna kick start it and seems your gonna take it no matter what.

Pre load milk thistle for 1-2 weeks and Hawthorne berry extract through out full cycle.

Just ramp it up and go high from beginning it's prolly 60 ct. Per bottle so take 3 pills which should be (75 mg) each. Spread through out your day. It takes h drol about week 2.5-3.5 to see/feel its effects.

So 3x pills h drol daily. 7 days a week.
    ****At your own discretion****

I actually have 140 hdrol pills which is why I was going to run it the way I.said

Quote Originally Posted by alex_schwarzenegger View Post
    I actually have 140 hdrol pills which is why I was going to run it the way I.said
    Ok I just looked again. Do you have exp on orals. . . 100mg may be to much and up that blood pressure and liver toxicity. But if u go that route def keep milk thistle on hand and have good dosage of it.

Either way you go its your own!! Your plan seems fine. But haven't seen or done 100mg of hdrol. But it's mild enough that 100mg may be the way to go

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCFobsession View Post
    Ok I just looked again. Do you have exp on orals. . . 100mg may be to much and up that blood pressure and liver toxicity. But if u go that route def keep milk thistle on hand and have good dosage of it.

Either way you go its your own!! Your plan seems fine. But haven't seen or done 100mg of hdrol. But it's mild enough that 100mg may be the way to go
    Is halodrol halotestin ? if so, I'd stay away. Far away.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post

Is halodrol halotestin? if so, I'd stay away. Far away.
    There all the same if the compound is the same which is this... the original was H drol from C.E.L.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 25mg

But now a days there is a lot of bathtub PH's out there.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCFobsession View Post
    There all the same if the compound is the same which is this... the original was H drol from C.E.L.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 25mg

But now a days there is a lot of bathtub PH's out there.
    So I guess it is not Halotestin which is 9-alpha-fluoro-11-beta-hydroxy-17-alpha-methyl-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol. I don't know much about PHs.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hdrol is a prohormone

And I recommend you stay clear of them, I have had experience in all the good ones a few years back, and if I knew then what I know now I would have touched the stuff they cause more issues than they're worth and most of them you really do not know what they are doing to you.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_schwarzenegger View Post
    What do you mean by the 5000 mL? And I could probably get a different AI. ALSO I don't have hcg.. would the stuff from like GNC suffice or not? I'm not knowledgeable with that. My nutrition plan is very good and honestly I have that locked in very well.
    the stuff from GNC is not HCG . It will not suffice. I suggest you look in to running HCG and read up on people using it during their cycles.

And don't mess with the hdrol. It's garbage and you're better off taking a loss on it and just pitching it in the trash.

That compound seems similar, there are all sorts of ways to combine compounds to alter its state of being legal or illegal or to be known differently then the rest....

Pro-hormones now meaning from 2012-present are all different sense the v pres band and new stuff being put on band list.

Ph back few years ago was safer and more legit because there were not as many companies battling buisness and we're not considered illegal.

If done probably, liver support , cycle assist and proper PCT . They were ok!! Some were yes more harsh on your body then others though.

pumping_iron is offline Junior Member
    I think you would be alright with this OP but drop the deca for your first cycle. Halo plex actually is a good alternative brand to c.e.l. Kickstart for 4 weeks. Just stick with the test at 500 mg for 12-15 wks. U could taper it if you so desire, but not crucially important imo. I never ran milk thistle but you could if you wanted. also Hawthorne berries for BP and headaches could help.

Thread Information