unqimg is offline New Member

Newbie Confusion. Help!

I also posted this questions on my new members post but was not sure if that was the appropriate place to put it so here goes again.

I have already read so many posts and the info varies from post to post. I have a good idea of the workout I plan on doing and my diet is rock solid (when I want it to be). My questions is a newbie questions and that would be what type of cycle would be a good start for me. I want to put on lean mass, not mega mass. Attached is my photo form October. This was when I was 150 lbs. I am now back to 167. Should I get back into this shape before starting a cycle or should I go ahead and start a lean mass cycle to get back to this or better, faster? Also, I know oral cycles are harder on the liver. However, would it be ok to do for only an 8 week cycle? I was thinking of doing 8 weeks on for first cycle, 12 weeks off and then 10 weeks on the next time working my way up using the same methodology until I am doing a 12 week cycle. Please note I am an absolute novice when it comes to AAS so please ream my arse if I am way off base in my thinking. I want to do it right and safe but also effectively.

Thanks so much,
    Mark

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mark1.jpeg 
Views:	159 
Size:	398.5 KB 
ID:	135429

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.UUT-T1cflWE Take some time and do some reading bro

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Hi Mark,

What are your full stats?

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    You like your in pretty decent shape considering you age, but if your just getting back into it what i would do is start getting in shape with something like p90x, and then switch to strong lifts 5 x 5 and when you plateau, then go on cycle.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    a 12 week cycle of test e or c between 250 and 500mg a week.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi, your at a good age to work hard. I think it will serve you to workout for 6 - 8 months get a solid routine that shows some results beginning for you. You need to get your body in shape enough to handle the type of workout you are about to embark on. Your joints and ligaments and everything have to be in some good shape to move forward. Get to know intensity and mind to muscle control Then post stats and goals. First cycle should always be test and usually test to go with all cycles. It's your base. Make sure you are in the habit of eating many calories a day. Ask more questions for details and these guys can help iron them out Good luck...crazy mike

Keep getting educated and remember this does not come quick or easy but steady and it does come to those who work and persevere. ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 03-16-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks so much. When you say stats, what do you mean? What specifically are you asking for? Height? Weight? Strength? Testosterone levels ,etc...What should I be listing? Sorry, I am new and have not read everything yet. I am spending this weekend reading this entire site if I can.

Mark

Stats = Age, height, weight, BF%, cycle history, and favorite color..

Got it. I think I will take the advice of getting back into a workout routine for a couple of months and then start a cycle. My doctor already has me on androgel so it will be no problem to get him to switch me to cyp. He will also give me HCG anytime i ask him for it. Do you think 2 months of lifting is enough before I start or should I really wait 6-8 months of lifting before doing a cycle?

My current stats are 5'7 167 lbs, BF% = 23% (based on using a plastic GNC caliper) and I have never done any cycles before. I have only been on androgel 1.62% and taking this daily keeps my test level about 500. I do not feel better though and my sex drive sucks!

You should focus on reducing your BF first. Hit up the Nutritional Forum for some help on developing a solid diet.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    You should focus on reducing your BF first. Hit up the Nutritional Forum for some help on developing a solid diet.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs
    ^^^ This

For at least 8 months. Then you re-evaluate.

Training and diet can do magic.

To reduce BF, do cardio.

Thread Information