memphisman123 is offline New Member

Looking for more knowledge on cycling

first, and foremost I want to thank all of you experienced in AAS for taking the time to help educate us new guys. I have been lurking this forum for a few months trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can regarding minimizing negative affects while on cycle. Since I know the question will be asked I am 21 years old with three years training experience (1.5 years of serious lifting). Now the next thing I know that I will hear is I am to young to cycle, and that is fine since as of now all I am looking for is more knowledge. The main reason I have seen most of y'all advise against teens cycling is HPTA is still developing. From what I have read (and I could be horribly wrong) the only way to see if the HPTA levels are in range is from blood test. I have been looking up how to read blood test in regards to what to look for before cycling, but it seems age group have big ranges from 18-30. So in theory if you took a 30 year old male and a 22 year old male and blacked out the precise ages and went based on the range from 18-30, and both had good blood work could they both run a cycle? ultimately is there any way to gauge if ones HPTA is still developing or not?

Next point, I have read the thread " Cycles gone wrong for the young", and to be frank no shit they went wrong. None of the cycles made much of any sense, and resembled a child in a candy store with a 20$ for the first time. It seemed to me (once again no expert) that none of the cases in that thread had any of the following; 1. Reasonable beginner cycle (Test only), 2.Pre-cycle/ post-cycle blood work, 3. No AI's or HCG ran while on, 4. Poorly planned or no PCT at all. What I am trying to get age aside these instances mentioned would crash almost anyone regardless of age. It is a no brainier just because ones source can get everything under the sun ones first cycle should not consist of four different orals and tren . So lets say some one in their early to mid 20's ran an appropriate beginners cycle and actually adhered to the previously stated four points what kind of true sides are they looking at besides the ones everyone faces when deciding to pin?

For argument sake lets take this cycle and say a teen is running it ( straight from the educational thread)
    WK 1-8 Test prop = 100mg eod
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin Ed monitor and adjust accordingly
    WK 1-8 HCG= 250 iu twice week.day before prop, same day as AI
    PCT: wk 9-12 Clomid: 75/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Now that we have a reasonable cycle, with an AI, HCG, and Serms what risks does the teen run that everyone else who decides to cycle doesn't?

Thanks for taking the time to read. I look forward to hearing everyone's responses.

(Sorry for grammar posting from my phone)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Still a bit young yet bro. Its in your best interest to wait a few more years just to be safe.

I agree completely although I was looking for more than the standard " to young". I am just trying to learn as possible so when I do take the plunge I know what to expect.

Thanks for the reply.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You've done you're reading and research but unfortunately on this site the members just won't give advice to help anyone under age run their cycles. You seem like an educated guy and can probably find the answer you're looking for by digging a little deeper through past threads.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

QUOTE=patrick4588;6447397]You've done you're reading and research but unfortunately on this site the members just won't give advice to help anyone under age run their cycles. You seem like an educated guy and can probably find the answer you're looking for by digging a little deeper through past threads.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words, but at this point I know just enough to be dangerous haha. I will defiantly keep looking through old threads and try to soak in some more knowledge.

[QUOTE=MickeyKnox;6447403]I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Thanks for the second response, I have read both of those threads. The Young and Steroids thread is what prompted me to ask these questions, because the Cycles gone wrong for the young seemed nothing more than poorly thought out cycles and or " OMG some guy at the gym sold me test and tren I've been running both for three months will i be okay???". I could not find one instance where any of them approached with a well thought out and reasonable cycle.

( Sorry I had to chop the quotes, because of the spam filter not letting me post)

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Keep posting and keep learning. You will be ready when you are ready. No one can tell you that you can or can't, we just want everyone to be safe and responsible. From your op, it seems you are on the right track, amd your maturity level is good. Keep on researching, ask questions, and post on any topic that you feel you can learn from. I keep a journal and it is as thick as a bible from everything I've noted from this site. Do that!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Keep posting and keep learning. You will be ready when you are ready. No one can tell you that you can or can't, we just want everyone to be safe and responsible. From your op, it seems you are on the right track, amd your maturity level is good. Keep on researching, ask questions, and post on any topic that you feel you can learn from. I keep a journal and it is as thick as a bible from everything I've noted from this site. Do that!
    Thanks, I really do appreciate the time and effort you all take to help people limit as many sides as possible while cycling. As of now I know I am not ready from a practical stand point. Before I even consider AAS I need to continue to drop some body fat. Thus I have been doing IF with carb back loading ( minus the whole completely pigging out on training days haha).

Thread Information