hobnob is offline Associate Member

decission time - NPP vs trenbolone !!!!!!!

npp at 200mg eod vs tren -a 100mg eod ?
    which one will give better muscle gains and which one will give fewer sides at the doses stated ???
    test will be the base

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If you have never used a 19nor before I always suggest making deca /npp your first experience

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it is your first go-round then I would stick with Deca , if you have a few under your belt then I would go with tren . I got better muscle gains off of tren.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Nandrolone for your first time nor 19. Youll be glad you did. Im on Deca right now and am staying flushed and skin is red hot. Im getting used to it, which is preparing me for tren eventually. Night sweats on deca are sucky too. Also, you dont need 200mgs EOD of NPP. 100mgs of either compound will be great.

ive used deca durabolin before at 400mg no sides whilst on cycle but lost my wood when i came off which i dont want to happen again which is why i thought id try fast acting deca , im temped to use tren but the sides scare me a little, i need to decide on tren or npp by tomorow but not 100% sure

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Nandrolone for your first time nor 19. Youll be glad you did. Im on Deca right now and am staying flushed and skin is red hot. Im getting used to it, which is preparing me for tren eventually. Night sweats on deca are sucky too. Also, you dont need 200mgs EOD of NPP. 100mgs of either compound will be great.
    That isn't normal...

any more unput on my decission

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I've ran a few tren cycles they were good but the sides were total shit i just started a test p and npp last sunday first time i have no increased labido yet or strength increase it's to early i know just letting you know but looking forward to it prop at 400mg wk and npp at 600mg wk.

sweet as far as low libido & limp dick is concerned Will NPP have a worse effect compared to tren

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobnob
    sweet as far as low libido & limp dick is concerned Will NPP have a worse effect compared to tren
    If you have a test base, estrogen and prolactin in check you won't get limp dick and tren makes me horny as all hell

-TroN-

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    X2 ^^^^^ or any compound.

no but alot of guys say they suffer with ED towards the end of the cycle and during PCT i just thought it was one of those things

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobnob
    no but alot of guys say they suffer with ED towards the end of the cycle and during PCT i just thought it was one of those things
    You will likely suffer from low libido and possibly ed during pct because there is a transition taking place from exogenous test and endogenous test. The best way to prevent that is running hcg and keeping ur boys responsive throughout the cycle. And willing to bet the ones that are complaining of those things towards the end of cycle r those that didn't run an ai or needed caber or prami and didn't run it. If u have a exogenous test base and ur estrogen and prolactin is in check, you shouldn't have those issues. There's more that needs to b controlled with a 19 nor then in say just a testosterone cycle.

-TroN-

okk cheers mate, as far as loosing libido then is NPP more common for this to tren ?

Thread Information