Thread: Is this right

trenhead1 is offline Associate Member

Is this right

I no I'm running long esters but I'm 4 and a half weeks in and only gained 4 lbs btw cycle is suss deca tren

calstate23 is offline Banned
    What Tren ? Tren A?

All long esters mate tren e

Dosages?

6-7 weeks should see great gains, and that PUSHING it...If not, SOMETHING wrong

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    deca and tren ....are taking any percautions against prolactin issues or are u just keeping a close EYE on your AI? Yes and what dosages are u running? Your small to moderate gains sounds right on bro, especially if it where me, I'm a hard gainer! but what you do gain will be quality muscle!

Cheers for replys lads all my previous cycles have been like test tren mast blends and cutting so never really kept a eye on scales just going by mirror on this cycle I'm running suss at 500mg deca 450mg to see how I was going week 2 added tren in and swapped doses for deca 300mg tren 300mg and suss 500mg all seems to be going well ATM not really seeing much mirror results or scales but sides are fine to handle with trensomnia a bit off a bummer though strentgh going awsome

Reason being adding tren as mentioned to gain some quality muscle my mate that loves deca blows up but kinda losses a fair but off size when coming off I just want a hard solid base deca to blow up tren to keep it looking lean and solid worth a go I thought

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    diet controls weight
    aas controls strength

how is your progress in the gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    diet controls weight
    aas controls strength

how is your progress in the gym?
    Progress in gym mate is awsome for my big lifts outher things I kind off take light anyway but as for deads and bench its going great haven't done sqauts for a while but I just do 5x5 on deads and bench and outher stuff stick to the 8-12 rep range

Quote Originally Posted by trenhead1 View Post
    Reason being adding tren as mentioned to gain some quality muscle my mate that loves deca blows up but kinda losses a fair but off size when coming off I just want a hard solid base deca to blow up tren to keep it looking lean and solid worth a go I thought
    Which to TREN A....AND throw in PROP

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Which to TREN A....AND throw in PROP
    Agree Tren A and test p go good and work fast if you train ""hard enough"" Deca or other will give you that bulk look (smooth) but with AI used and diet you should have a hard lean look. Use the tren sweats at night to help keep your water down while drinking allot of water. Do cardio everyday after training. You can gain size ans stay hard. crazy mik

Thread Information