samlemon is offline Junior Member

Cool testosterone propionate cycle

Hello everyone,

im a 24 year old male, 176 LBS, 5'11.

im planning on doing my first cycle ever. testosterone propionate injections

also to throw it out there i will be going to the gym 6 days a week (i work there haha) and i eat very clean.

my queshtion is for a beginner how much should i do? for my first time? (overall the whole cycle of 3 months) iv been told i'll be getting injected everyother day.

will i be injecting the same amount during the whole cycle?

plus, test prop makes recovery way faster...

i usally work out 5 times a day, monday chest, tues arms, wend back, shoulders thur & friday legs.

do i stick to that scheduel? or will i be healing fast enouth to combine two days together?

ps: i already looked up test prop, side effects and everything els. i just need info on much to do as a beginner & work out sched, thanks for ur help and time

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Hi bro...

Take a look at this link, it will show you all the details about the cycle you want to run.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UUYaLfoazTo

Plus, i think you mean you train 5 days per week? Lol

You should not change anything when you start your cycle. All you change is the weight of an excerise if you have strength gains. Thats all. Your diet and training should be in check before you take any aas.

Make sure you have an AI, HCG and PCT plans...

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Your gonna LOVE the PIP with Prop in that fresh virgin muscle.......................

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf
    Your gonna LOVE the PIP with Prop in that fresh virgin muscle.......................
    And shooting every other day your first cycle... that's going to take more devotion then I had my first cycle.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by samlemon
    Hello everyone,

im a 24 year old male, 176 LBS, 5'11.

im planning on doing my first cycle ever. testosterone propionate injections

also to throw it out there i will be going to the gym 6 days a week (i work there haha) and i eat very clean.

my queshtion is for a beginner how much should i do? for my first time? (overall the whole cycle of 3 months) iv been told i'll be getting injected everyother day.

will i be injecting the same amount during the whole cycle?

plus, test prop makes recovery way faster...

i usally work out 5 times a day, monday chest, tues arms, wend back, shoulders thur & friday legs.

do i stick to that scheduel? or will i be healing fast enouth to combine two days together?

ps: i already looked up test prop, side effects and everything els. i just need info on much to do as a beginner & work out sched, thanks for ur help and time
    Hey man I'm just wrapping up my first cycle of test prop! I've loved it. I have been doing 100mg eod. I've had some great results from it too. If I were you, I would run it 8-10 weeks. Keep the amount injected the same throughout the cycle. No need for tapering of any sort. AAS will help the recovery process but you need to give your body proper time to rest. Make sure you are sticking to your diet hard and paying attention to how your body feels. Don't worry about pip and pinning to much.its not that bad. Do study up on safe injection protocol! Very important!!!

Are you going to be using an AI or HCG ? Do you know anything about PCT protocol?
    Last edited by bigZthedestroyer; 03-17-2013 at 04:18 PM.

samlemon is offline Junior Member
    thanks man, im not going to inject myself lol....my girlfriend is, she is a nurse

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    And shooting every other day your first cycle... that's going to take more devotion then I had my first cycle.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by samlemon View Post
    thanks man, im not going to inject myself lol....my girlfriend is, she is a nurse
    Doesn't matter if she's a Surgeon. PIP from Prop has no conscience and is not selective. Youre better off with a long ester first cycle.

But if Prop is your choice, good luck.

Thread Information