outlawed1 is offline New Member

First cycle questions

Hi All,

My name is Danny and I will be 40 in May. I am 5'7" 165 pounds (not sure about body fat) but I am athletically built. I wanted to see if someone can give me any advice on a cycle I am thinking about taking. I recently had blood work done and my test levels were so low the Dr. said he thought I was going to sprout a vagina (lol). I have been currently injecting 200 mg of testosterone cypionate once a week (as per his instructions) for the last 4 weeks and this week he recently started me on .5mg of arimadex 2 x a week.

Last year a buddy of mine gave me 2 10ml bottles of Testosterone Propionate with 2 10 ml bottles of Boldenone Undecylenate and enough Anavar to run 20 mg a day for 6 weeks but I was trying to get my wife pregnant so I never took any of it.

I am looking to get hard and ripped not big and bulky. I would like to put on less than 5-10 lbs of muscle and shed the body fat.

Here is the cycle I am thinking about:

200 mg of the test cypionate (staying on until DR. says get off which he indicated he prob never would)
    200 mg of the eq for 10 weeks
    20 mg per day of anavar for 6 weeks starting at week 10 of the above.

Is this too mild for any results? Do I need to bump the test and eq to 400 mg a day? I am staying on the test (possibly forever) or until DR. says get off. Can I use both the test cypionate and test propionate at the same time if I do go to 400mg/ per week? or should I run one of them until i run out and then switch to the other? Can they be used together?
    Do I take the test and eq on the same days together injecting in the same cheek? I tried the thigh once and couldn't walk for 3 days (lol).

Do I need to take a PCT if I am staying on the test even after the cycle?

Let me know if I left anything out. Thanks in advance with helping me on my mid life crisis...lol

Dan

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Dan

DONT do a cycle !! Let your TRT doc get your blood work stable first. Maybe in 6 months or so. The Test wont spoil

outlawed1 is offline New Member
    Papa,

I was on the low side of the T levels when I first went to the Dr. 8 months ago (was joking about the vagina part). Test levels were in the mid 200 range. I have been on Axiron topical Test and Andro gel for about 8 months now and the last blood test said I was in the mid 600 range. My T level is in the middle of the normal range at this time. I switched to the injections because the topical crap was annoying to deal with (sticky and uncomfortable. Plus I was afraid to go near the wife or kids with it on my body.

I also want to mention I go to the gym 5 days a week and do cardio as well as lifting. I have been lifting for about 10 years pretty consistently but just never tried gear.

Diet goes something like this:

8 am Morning- 4-6 egg whites with 1 yolk
    11 am Protein bar
    2 pm Lunch- 6-8 oz grilled chicken steamed broc or couliflour and sweet potato
    4 pm fat free yogurt
    5 pm gym
    7 pm protein shake after gym
    7:30 pm dinner 8 oz steak with steamed veg

Does this change your opinion on me waiting? Sorry i guess I should have been more specific but didn't want to write a book the first time.

Dan
    Last edited by outlawed1; 03-17-2013 at 03:04 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No keep with the Dr. For now you will get nice results from your TRT along with good nutrition and proper exercise. Save the sauce for the future when your blood has proven stable I say for atleast 8 months to a year. My body changed very quickly on just TRT.

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    No keep with the Dr. For now you will get nice results from your TRT along with good nutrition and proper exercise. Save the sauce for the future when your blood has proven stable I say for atleast 8 months to a year. My body changed very quickly on just TRT.
    Agree I to am on trt my test was like127 went on andro gel and felt better but I was bathing in it about 20 pumps a day dr put me on test c 200 mgs a week and I shot up to around 1000 which is really enough to make huge changes to your body with proper training and diet. Also by waiting you can work on your base muscle and weight lifting routine and have all the bugs figured out when u do start a cycle. Your going to see noticeable changes with just trt good luck.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with above advice 100%.

Dan, if you cycle now you will be forever trying to dial your test levels in. You first need to establish a solid baseline. This is only achieved if you continue to follow your doctors advice and allow him/her to determine how much test you require to elevate your test values to a comfortable level.

Attempting a cycle now will only prolong determining your baseline, AND you will not know where to return to after your cycle is complete. Thats a classic 'putting the cart before the horse' disaster.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the others here stick to the docs orders!

Ps...EQ is garbage anyway

No need for pct if on trt....

Thread Information