NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

If I don't receive my supplies... Could switching esters be done???

Hey all,
    So I'm gonna be sending out supplies to my dest... Now if that wasn't able to work... Since I'm only in wk 8 if my 12 wk cycle (prime time)...
    As of now I've been running test prop(which is obviously the shortest test ester) at .75mgs ed which is 150 eod
    Primo @ .9-1.0ml/mgs ed or 1.80-2mgs eod
    Anavar introduced at 6 wk mark @ 60mgs ed til end if cycle...
    Aromasin @ 25mgs ed - 12.5 2x ed 8 am and 8 pm
    hCG 750iu 3 x wk or 500iu 2 X wk(this is where I want to be)
    So I am goin to another state due to a death in family so this wasn't planned! I still want to run the anavar at least there which isn't a prob gettin there/and Could I switch to Sust 350 at 1 inject at Either a low 350 dose or 600mg dose a wk(or bridge it for a wk then once I return hop back on the prop and primo?? Or could I extend my cycle another 2 wks if necessary and stay on the Sust?? Just wanted to know if I can do this for the remainder of the 4wks/possibly extending the cycle to 14 wks max?? I want to send everything preloaded and do eod and bring just what's needed... Where would I get bubble wrap if that's the way to go and do I just use a box w/it?? I have everything needed to do so except bubble wrap that's why the ? About switching esters... Just wondering if the other way would be viable and would it be detrimental if I ran the anavar by itself for a wk and chance pct going over the day 4 mark by 2 1/2 days?? Just exploring all options thank you for your replies I leave today at 345 to airport...
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-02-2014 at 01:30 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    switching should not be a problem but you may want to start now, before you go and bridge with the prop until you leave so you know the longer ester is kicked in.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    switching should not be a problem but you may want to start now, before you go and bridge with the prop until you leave so you know the longer ester is kicked in.
    Ok... So take my reg dose of test prop 1.5cc total today= 525mgs a week of prop...then take 1cc of Sust 350 or 2cc today then just run the var til I get back right??? Then once I return do I stay on the Sust or can I go back to the prop/primo/ & anavar ??? Sound rite? Thanks for your reply much appreciated...

If it was me I would start the 1cc sust 350 now and again the day you leave if it's 3-5 days away and do the prop only 1cc EOD until you leave and go back to normal when you get back. Run the var as planned.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If it was me I would start the 1cc sust 350 now and again the day you leave if it's 3-5 days away and do the prop only 1cc EOD until you leave and go back to normal when you get back. Run the var as planned.
    Cool the only thing it was a death in fam do I leave today I should be fine I've been running the prop higher and started the Sust at 1200 am on the 2 mad today know at 1.5cc of Sust 350+ 525 mgs at 1200am... Thanks for your help if any other things come up lemme know thanks a lot

You should be fine, just do the sust and start again when you get back. A week wont make much of a difference.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You should be fine, just do the sust and start again when you get back. A week wont make much of a difference.
    Didn't think so just wanted a knowledgable member answer this... Even if I didn't run the Sust today already I think I woulda been fine, but rather bridge and be safer than not! Thanks & very much appreciated!!! Will let you know what's goin on when I return... Thanks again my man!!!

Thread Information