qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Aromasin + Arimidex???

Since Gymfu's post about high estrogen with aromasin I was thinking of: Maybe I can use both ...

Aromasin takes longer to be effective than arimidex but do not cause any bounce back...

So, I was thinking about.

12.5mg aromasin ED(splitted on 6.25 2x/day) + .25mg arimidex EOD for a 500mg test/week.
    keeping aromasin 1 weeks into PCT.

I know it may seems, overkill but like Gymfu's post said, he was at 179(normal 20-45) estrogen at 12.5mg ED aromasin, Plus, I am sensitive to E, Naturally I've got a little gyno.

His aromasin was from ar-r so it was good quality.

I think that aromasin could prevent the bounce back(that's why I think of keeping it into PCT) and the arimidex would be effective for my first pin.

What's your thought about it??

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would not recommend running both at 19 you should be spending your time studying. Focus on your nutrition for the next 5/6 years before considering running any cycles

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Most likely he aleady ran a cycle
    Join date aug 2012 almost 400 posts

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In any case he should not be cycling.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats over kill brother.....Only one or the other. I am vulnerable to gyno also and have a small mild case from my adolesence back in the day....I run test at 500mg wk also and i run adex @ .25mg eod from 1st pin and all the way up untill the day before pct begins. This has worked for me so i dont attempt to try and fix whats not broken. The rule of thumb is to start off at .25mg eod (adex) and adjust from there only if nessasary. I have no experience with aromasin to offer

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    In any case he should not be cycling.
    X2.

But if you go ahead with your cycle, like i think you're going to - unless you plan on dropping the Adex a wk or so into your cycle, i highly recommend you don't run that protocol. If you continue with both, you run a very high risk of crashing your Estrogen levels. Running a blocker and suicide AI together is just asking for trouble.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not asking about should I cycle or not. Is this clear?

Or you comment about the subject or you don't do not start with my age it is not of your business.

That said... And I hope, understood.

About the important comments...

how can we prevent Estrogen rebound with arimidex ??? can we discontinu progressively the use...

.25 ED dropping to EOD for 1 week into pct after .125EOD for a weeks after stop completly???

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    Im not asking about should I cycle or not. Is this clear?

Or you comment about the subject or you don't do not start with my age it is not of your business.

That said... And I hope, understood.

About the important comments...

how can we prevent Estrogen rebound with arimidex ??? can we discontinu progressively the use...

.25 ED dropping to EOD for 1 week into pct after .125EOD for a weeks after stop completly???
    Your attitude stinks buddy. You've been advised not to cycle and if you do you have been told not to run both.

If you have been advised not to cycle and your going to any way why bother asking for advice about anything? You obviously know what your doing.

Thread Information