aussie1 is offline Banned

How much does DNP raise metabolism?

i heard by 50 percent so if your eating 2500cals a day. Your technically only eating 1250. True?

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie1
    i heard by 50 percent so if your eating 2500cals a day. Your technically only eating 1250. True?
    You're correct in your math.
    However I'm not sure how DNP works, or by what % it increases. It is a very serious chemical that should be taken only after delicate and dedicated reading of it.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    However I'm not sure how DNP works, or by what % it increases. It is a very serious chemical that should be taken only after delicate and dedicated reading of it.
    im quite interisted in it, can get at a good price and it to me, aids very well in dieting

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    from wiki:

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP ), C6H4N2O5, is an inhibitor of efficient energy (ATP) production in cells with mitochondria. It uncouples oxidative phosphorylation by carrying protons across the mitochondrial membrane, leading to a rapid consumption of energy without generation of ATP. Prior to 1938 it was used as a dieting aid, but it is considered too toxic for that use today.

too bad one of the side effects is death?

if it weren't for death, I might consider taking.....

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    from wiki:

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP ), C6H4N2O5, is an inhibitor of efficient energy (ATP) production in cells with mitochondria. It uncouples oxidative phosphorylation by carrying protons across the mitochondrial membrane, leading to a rapid consumption of energy without generation of ATP. Prior to 1938 it was used as a dieting aid, but it is considered too toxic for that use today.

Everything comes wth a risk tho lol. To much alcohol causes death, To much smoking causes cancer which can lead to death etc etc. Yes dnp is fairly high up there but i have read on many other forums people claiming it to be safe and one article, ill try and find it even linked DNP to killing bad cells that CAN contribute to cancer or some shit

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks TR. I've read it all before but only once, I kind of disregarded it, it's a substance of no real interest to me! My old man asked me about it and I sent him the side effects. Blindness, deafness, death... Those were enough to stop him.

Correct OP, there are risks in other things too. DNP is just something to be certain about. Your source should be impeccable. I would want 0% tolerance regarding the dosage. No way I would want to OD it!

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    from wiki:

Ya know TR...a side effect of life is death too...

With that being said though these guys are ABSOLUTELY right about how serious of a chem DNP is. Don't just buy some and take it....spend at least 20-30 hours researching it online and talk to people who've successfully used it. I've probably spent over 100 hours reading about DNP and I'm still not 100% ready.

Also, if the dose of DNP you're taking raises your metabolism 50%, it's not going to effect your weightless by 1250 calories (assuming you're eating 2500). It will actually be more, depending on how you let the energy zapping side effects affect you.

Do your homework, trust me you won't regret it.

Oh yeah, and don't take more than 500mg a day even if you think you can handle the sides....it gets pretty dangerous at 600+ and TR's death comment becomes a lot more realistic.
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-17-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie1 View Post
    Everything comes wth a risk tho lol. To much alcohol causes death, To much smoking causes cancer which can lead to death etc etc. Yes dnp is fairly high up there but i have read on many other forums people claiming it to be safe and one article, ill try and find it even linked DNP to killing bad cells that CAN contribute to cancer or some shit
    better do a rethink mate. DNP is highly toxic.

there are many threads here if you search that que this topic. I've posted in many the dangers of DNP. It is at the high end of risk, probably higher than slin. in fact, i can't think of anything more dangerous than DNP.

...except maybe fvcking with my harley! =)

Trust me, been doing LOTS of research, talked to multiple people who have dropped a good solid 10kg on the stuff and leaned out heaps. I make sure to have regular BW done/ aswell as BP etc. Been on lots of forums etc.
    Only thing stopping me is the side effects of it, not death etc but more sweating, feeling like shit etc.

What do u suggest INstead of DNP roman?

T3 AND CLEN ?

Dont metion diet or cardio lol. already got that nailed down, look in the nutrition section i just had my diet confirmed. Will be running test and tren along side it.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think DNP is far to dangerous and not worth the benefits.

Clen or an ECA stack with a clean diet is all you need. Especially if you are taking these with Tren ,Mast,Var or Winny.

I don't see any reason to run DNP aside from experimental reasons. Not something I would touch unless I knew the in's and out's and even then there is still uncertainty on how your body will react to it.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Ya know TR...a side effect of life is dear too...

With that being said though these guys are ABSOLUTELY right about how serious of a chem DNP is. Don't just buy some and take it....spend at least 20-30 hours researching it online and talk to people who've successfully used it. I've probably spent over 100 hours reading about DNP and I'm still not 100% ready.

Also, if the dose of DNP you're taking raises your metabolism 50%, it's not going to effect your weightless by 1250 calories (assuming you're eating 2500). It will actually be more, depending on how you let the energy zapping side effects affect you.

Do your homework, trust me you won't regret it.

Oh yeah, and don't take more than 500mg a day even if you think you can handle the sides....it gets pretty dangerous at 600+ and TR's death comment becomes a lot more realistic.
    Did you really just try to compare living to taking DNP? You recommend to spend 20-30 hours reading it yet, you have spent over 100 hours reading about it and still arent ready to use it? Why?

I'm not saying not to research it but I can't think of any one compound that you could study for 30 hours, much less 100 and still not know pretty much everything about it. I wouldn't recommend shit that you havent used... Especially something with serious side effects like DNP.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Did you really just try to compare living to taking DNP ? You recommend to spend 20-30 hours reading it yet, you have spent over 100 hours reading about it and still arent ready to use it? Why?

I'm not saying not to research it but I can't think of any one compound that you could study for 30 hours, much less 100 and still not know pretty much everything about it. I wouldn't recommend shit that you havent used... Especially something with serious side effects like DNP.
    My opening comment to TR was more of a joke.

Also, I probably spent 70 hours pouring over logs all over the Internet and speaking with people face to face about how their experiences went.

Regarding my 100+ hours of research comment while still not believing myself to be ready.....well, I was honestly trying to convey how serious of a compound it is and let him know that regardless of how much research you do you're never truly "ready" for something like DNP.

Simple stuff.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    My opening comment to TR was more of a joke.

Also, I probably spent 70 hours pouring over logs all over the Internet and speaking with people face to face about how their experiences went.

Regarding my 100+ hours of research comment while still not believing myself to be ready.....well, I was honestly trying to convey how serious of a compound it is and let him know that regardless of how much research you do you're never truly "ready" for something like DNP .

Simple stuff.
    Good call... I would question the thought process of someone who would risk running DNP unless they made a living from their physique. Even then, it's stupid IMO.

I started this thread/poll particularly for THIS thread.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...us-DNP-vs-Slin

Thread Information