!!!MYSTIC!!! is offline New Member

Second cycle sus 250 deca and d-anabol pct clomid and nolvadex?

Hows this for 2nd cycle ?? Just need some back up thats all ....

D-anabol 40mg ed week 1-5 280mg pw
    deca 200mg e3d week 1-10 400mg pw
    sustanon 250mg e3d week 1-12 500mg pw

pct

clomid 100mg ed week 15-19(4 weeks) 700mg pw
    nolvadex 20mg ed week 15-21(6weeks) 140mg pw

pct + time on = time off

12 weeks + 6 =18 weeks off ?????? Or do i include the 3 weeks wait before pct?

I really want to dp the cycles as close as i can together id rather not wait 18 weeks any sugestions???? Please if you have any tweaks im happy to hear you out .........if all you got to say is do your home work dont even bother!!!! Thank you to those who can help

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !!!MYSTIC!!! View Post
    Hows this for 2nd cycle ?? Just need some back up thats all ....

D-anabol 40mg ed week 1-5 280mg pw
    deca 200mg e3d week 1-10 400mg pw
    sustanon 250mg e3d week 1-12 500mg pw

pct

clomid 100mg ed week 15-19(4 weeks) 700mg pw
    nolvadex 20mg ed week 15-21(6weeks) 140mg pw

pct + time on = time off

12 weeks + 6 =18 weeks off ?????? Or do i include the 3 weeks wait before pct?

I really want to dp the cycles as close as i can together id rather not wait 18 weeks any sugestions???? Please if you have any tweaks im happy to hear you out .........if all you got to say is do your home work dont even bother!!!! Thank you to those who can help
    ok we won't..

doesn;t matter how many threads you make, you are going to get the same answers every time.....

**** mate im reading and narrowing everything down to a single possibility with whats available for me ....no testing and doing scientific reaserch about the ****in thing and then ill test it on animals and then ill test the test i did on the animal and increase dosages 1 mg at a time per year and by the time im ****ing 50 ill be sweet to have a natural heart attck and die on my first cycle .......not ****ing hard...... It doesnt take a bunch of scientists and half a life time to reasearch this shit like most of you are saying ...now im guessing you guys are slow learners or just ****ing retarted !!!!!! Here goes a simple plan ok just for you ........... Minute 1 .....get online .....minute 2 ......type in sus deca and d-anabol cycle + pct......minute 2 .......click on the links that apply.......minute 3-1hr...make up your ****ing mind on what you think is best for you ........1 hour and 3 seconds....register to the appropriate forums which you read ..........1hour 5 min 22sec ........type in the forum the questions your unsure about...........1hour 8 min 26 sec...........get a shitload of replies from dumb ass people saying do your research...ummmm i ****ing have and this is why im asking you!!!!.........and walla there you have it a steroid cycle ....... See not as hard as you claim it is or r u ****ing retarted ??? Hows that for a less than 1hr 30 min detailed plan on how to research steroinbds and safely use them and know your side effects and become ****ing massive...... Got it ****head or are you still pronouncing the first word ......**** off if you dont have nothing productive to say...can u pronounce that

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Too much compounds for seconds cycle!

Any ideas on what i should take away?? The d-anabol is just to kick start it coz sus and deca dont work instantly......i really dont wanna wait till the 5th week to see results........is your answer purely based on the fact i wont know what sides im getting from what or is it truly an over kill?? BUT EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS RIGHT TO YOU??

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by !!!MYSTIC!!!
    **** mate im reading and narrowing everything down to a single possibility with whats available for me ....no testing and doing scientific reaserch about the ****in thing and then ill test it on animals and then ill test the test i did on the animal and increase dosages 1 mg at a time per year and by the time im ****ing 50 ill be sweet to have a natural heart attck and die on my first cycle .......not ****ing hard...... It doesnt take a bunch of scientists and half a life time to reasearch this shit like most of you are saying ...now im guessing you guys are slow learners or just ****ing retarted !!!!!! Here goes a simple plan ok just for you ........... Minute 1 .....get online .....minute 2 ......type in sus deca and d-anabol cycle + pct......minute 2 .......click on the links that apply.......minute 3-1hr...make up your ****ing mind on what you think is best for you ........1 hour and 3 seconds....register to the appropriate forums which you read ..........1hour 5 min 22sec ........type in the forum the questions your unsure about...........1hour 8 min 26 sec...........get a shitload of replies from dumb ass people saying do your research...ummmm i ****ing have and this is why im asking you!!!!.........and walla there you have it a steroid cycle ....... See not as hard as you claim it is or r u ****ing retarted ??? Hows that for a less than 1hr 30 min detailed plan on how to research steroinbds and safely use them and know your side effects and become ****ing massive...... Got it ****head or are you still pronouncing the first word ......**** off if you dont have nothing productive to say...can u pronounce that
    You need to take this attitude elsewhere!

You asked for help and that's what they are trying to do is help you
    You need to educate yourself on the side effects of what the compounds your going to stick in your body are
    Not just the correct dosages
    It's not as simple as 1,2,3 in fact far from it

What do you know about elevated bp?
    Lipid profiles?
    Cholesterol?
    Erectile distinction?
    Prolactin control?
    Estrogen management?

I'm sure your 3 minute research didn't brief you up on all this

People don't tell you these things to be pretentious its seriously to help you

I suggest that you have a think about your attitude towards other members or you won't be here long

Food for thought buddy

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Too much compounds for seconds cycle!
    Agreed.

Too many swear words too.

I suggest you read as much as you can as soon as you can because with your attitude in this, and another thread, your time here will be short!!!!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information