GBL
    GBL is offline New Member

Extreme pain in calf and tibia muscles when running?!

Im taking Eq, Win and Clen right now in the midst of a cutting cycle, heavy dieting and Im having an extremely hard time with any type of running. When I run on the treadmill for cardio my calves hurt so bad that I have to stop after 30 mins. When I play football (faster, but shorter bursts) my tibia muscles have the same pain to the point where I have to sit down. I get a good managable burn when working out in the gym, but I can barely run at all. Is there any way to lessen the pain without stopping the gear?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    you have shin splints. Sucks dont it!? Do some extra tibia excercises, and put icy hot on it. Otherwise, you are just going to have to lay off running for awhile
    good luck

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    in my op if you are doing the cardio for fat burning you shouldn't be running.

walk on an incline at fast pace for 45 min

this will prob help take the load off your calves.

also clen has been known to give bad muscle cramps if it is that kind of pain

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    you have shin splints. Sucks dont it!? Do some extra tibia excercises, and put icy hot on it. Otherwise, you are just going to have to lay off running for awhile
    good luck

How the hell do you get shin splints out of that?

When on gear, the cramps/pumps in my calves and my anterior tibialis are so great I have to do HIT style cardio because running over a period of more than 15+ minutes is impossible.

GBL
    GBL is offline New Member
    I think YellowJacket has had the same experience as I am having. What is HIT cardio? Is there any way to get around the pain?

Thread Information