flexgolf is offline Member

Question saving $$$$, advice needed

hey fellas,
    im looking to get the best muscle building stack i can get out of about $350. going on the prices below, i hope someone can give me the best possible stack and cycle to get my best gains. any advice is appreciated. i weigh 170 lbs, this is my first cycle, im 5'10, 21 years old, lifted for 3 years.

SUSTANON 250mg/1ml (Organon Pakistan) $ 7.00
    NORMA DECA 200mg/2ml (Norma Hellas) $ 13.00
    TESTOVIRON 250mg/1ml (Schering) $ 8.00
    PRIMOBOLAN -DEPOT 100mg/1ml (Schering) $ 10.00
    TESTEX PROPIONATE 250mg/2ml (Elmu) $ 9.00
    WINSTROL -DEPOT 50mg/1ml (Zambon) $ 8.00

ANDROLIC 50mg (100 tabs)(British Dispensary) $120.00
    PROVIRON 25mg (50 tabs) (Schering) $ 30.00
    NOLVADEX 20mg (30 tabs) (Generic Labs) $ 30.00
    CLOMID 50mg (12 tabs) (Anfarm Hellas) $ 15.00

-i mentioned id like to spend aobut 350, 400 is currently my max. i know its not much but i am a college student and ive gotta buy my sides of beef.

mammoth is offline Member
    Dude....do some research! At those prices you don't have enough IMO! Sorry if I am being an asshole but I don't think that people should have to be force fed this stuff!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Doing a cycle "on a budget" is the dumbest thing you could do. I think when youre screwing with your body in this way, you need to go all out. ie: buy all the anti=estrogens you will possibly need, buy enough gear in the beginning, buy Quality gear, and buy the right type for your goals.
    I know my next cycle is going to cost me around $600, and my stuff is from mexico!!! (prop/enth/eq/var/nolv/clomid/prov/t3/clen /proscar/ldex)
    This is not even to mention my protein and food costs while on a cycle. Im sure i am going to be dropping at least another $300 or so for excess food while on!
    I think the bottom line is: If you dont have the money to cycle, dont do a cycle!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    I think the bottom line is: If you dont have the money to cycle, dont do a cycle!
    while i agree with that, he doesn't need to start the cycle right away.

just save your money until you can afford the proper quantities, or buy what you think your souce might run out of or not be able to get in the future.

being a college student myself i understand the pitfalls of AS use and remaining frugal for an extended amount of time to get everything i need, however it is well worth it.

just get some more cash and then go ahead with your plans.

ok let me anti it up some...$500-$600. ive done my research. i dont need to be forcefed. i think people easily overlook..this is my first cycle, i weigh 170 pounds. im a novice in every sense of the word. and it becomes increasingly difficult to choose dosages as a novice because all the advice out there is conflicting. and the main the price differenes will come about as a result of the dosages i take.

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    TESTOVIRON DEPO x 20
    NOLVA 60 TABS
    CLOMID 36 TABS
    THATS ABOUT 265. SAVE THE REST TOWARDS NEXT ONE

i havent seen any results or comments on a test only cycle...what have u heard? im not looking to anything but to achieve solid gains. Im not sure how to define solid gains, ubt id like to get 10 pounds of muscle.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by flexgolf
    i weigh 170 pounds. im a novice in every sense of the word.
    I think being 170lbs and 5'10", you have not yet hit your natural potential. Im sure you could grow plenty more with creatine, protein, good training, and diet. Ill bet you could get to 185 naturally in about a year or so, then i think i might be a better time for you to consider doing a cycle.

just my .02
    good luck to you

thanx for the reply 956vette,
    yeah i agree i may have not have reached my natural potential. thats why im also trying to lean away from a very hardcore cycle, while just trying to get something to give me a competitive edge. ive seen the explosive results people have obtain from gear...which is what everyone would love. but im just looking to find a cycle to help move things along over the summer. my goal is to put 10 pounds of muscle on over the summer. i think i can do 5 naturally. something to help me reach my goal is what id like.

mammoth is offline Member
    I think you can do 10 easily naturally over the summer. You just need to adjust your training and diet. Earlier I wasn't trying to be a dick. What I was saying about the force fed thing is that it would be better for you to learn about the drugs themselves., get a general concensus about doseages, and post your suggested cycle. Then people can critique the cycle and tell you the do's and don'ts. I just would like to see more newbies put more effort into obtaining the info rather than having people write the cycles for them. The information is there. Yes, there are conflicting views but they all revolve around a commonality. Here are some of my suggestions:

A decent first cycle run for minimum 10 weeks
    TEST (any kind will do) 500mg/week
    Deca 400mg/week -or- EQ 500mg/week

Three weeks after last deca shot start clomid @ 300mg x 1day , 100mg x 7days, 50mg x 7days

Get you some Nolva to keep on hand, but I don't personally think you will need it. Everybody is different and it is better to be safe than sorry.

IMO I think this would be a good cycle for a beginner on a budget.

BTW--That's a high price for normas IMO

hey mammoth, thanx for the reply. what reaaalllly bothers me is the novice cycle link on the main page. if u saw it, ud think it hasnt been updated in a long time. which im sure it hasnt. thats where most of my confusion is stemmed from. ur help is appreciated though. i like contructive criticism

barbell2 is offline New Member
    pm'd you..

Thread Information