RB3232 is offline Associate Member

What is a good T3 cycle while not on cycle

Just curious, thinking about running some T3 a few months out from my PCT

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Normal production for healthy person is around 25 mcg, anything over 50 mcg will eat your muscles fast.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt touch it off cycle.
    Albuterol and cardio is going to yield better results

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree, I wouldn't run T3 unless you are on some type of AAS.

Especially not after PCT.

I've run T4 with HGH, really good combo for lean strength gains. When I was on T4 alone, I just didn't see the results. I saw more results if I stacked Clen /Keto/T4.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've run T4 with HGH, really good combo for lean strength gains. When I was on T4 alone, I just didn't see the results. I saw more results if I stacked Clen/Keto/T4.
    I'm on gh and T4 actually right now. I've got about 3 more weeks of GH left and have been doing my T4 around 75 mcgs per day (pills are 150 split in half = 75) and I'm on my 3rd week of pct but im just starting to see my lower abs slowly disapear I know its normal but I was just seeing as to what I should do post PCT

The major portion of the lean look is the diet. Also, the fact of the matter is that you're just not going to look as good off cycle as when you were on cycle. Your body just doesn't have the same "stuff" in it like when you were on cycle. HGH/T4 is a long term thing for me. I've been on HGH for going on 6 years and T4 for about 3.5 years. I'm 53 years old and I took the avatar picture a couple of months ago. I'm really sold on the HGH for long term use. I can eat a lot of crap and still be really lean.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The major portion of the lean look is the diet. Also, the fact of the matter is that you're just not going to look as good off cycle as when you were on cycle. Your body just doesn't have the same "stuff" in it like when you were on cycle. HGH/T4 is a long term thing for me. I've been on HGH for going on 6 years and T4 for about 3.5 years. I'm 53 years old and I took the avatar picture a couple of months ago. I'm really sold on the HGH for long term use. I can eat a lot of crap and still be really lean.
    Yea I actually have been following your advise on the forum for a little while in regards to that. I've been on hgh for about 22 weeks thus far but my one source ran out and my other guy has a different type so I'm trying ot decide on 1 if i should buy the new type, and 2 if i should continue it at 4 IU's like I have been doing (shot upon waking, shot before bed)

Thread Information