NikeSB is offline New Member

New to cycles, just a few brief questions

Hello everyone.
    New to the site, and more importantly, new to this life style.

I have been training for roughly over 2 years now and have seemed to have plateaued.
    I'm walking around at about 185 pounds. I'm 5'10''

I'm not looking to compete, but I am however looking for big gains.

I just started taking D-bol, but I'm questioning what I should really be taking.
    I'd like to sit around 200 pounds during bulking and sit comfortably at 190-195

needles are a big deal to me, so I'd like to do whatever it takes to stay away from those. I'm taking a bunch of liver assistance and overload milk thistle for health purposes. On a side to getting big, health is still the number one concern so my cycles will remain short (6 weeks at a time on orals)

Any suggestions for a noob like myself?
    Anything helps... Thanks.

In the mean time, I'll continue to try and do my own research and educate myself.

SuperVision is offline New Member
    Bro, do yourself a favor and read the stickies.

Test is Best & no oral only cycles.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board! Long story short if you don't like needles this isn't gonna be the game for you. I was paranoid of needles to the point where I would almost puke thinking about it. It's much easier then anticipated.

Dbol only cycle is very redundant because you'll end up shutting yourself down as blood levels won't stay steady. You'll be in a roller coaster of hormones. I went that route my first go around and did nothing but bloat me like a balloon. Drop the dbol and pct if you've been on for a while.

Like SV said stick around and read some of the stickies. You'll self educate fast here, hope you enjoy the stay!

NikeSB is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I'll look into the stickies.

are the health concerns the major reason that most people stray away from oral only cycles?

Beyazit is offline Junior Member
    Cons of orals are way over their pros...

stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Oral only is a terrible idea. Your going to shut down you test production, which means no libido and other nasty side effects. You have to add test to oral cycles. Dbol is synthetic, your body is tricked into thinking you have extra test in your system so the hpta is shutting down. Now you have 0 test being made or injected so the side effects are gonna be harse. Not to mention toxicity on the liver. I have many friends on winny only, and they regret it big time. And dbol is ever harsher. No needles = no roids.

Thread Information