monkey232 is offline New Member

first cycle and acne

i have been reading around and i want to do a cycle of sust 250. 500mg a week for 10 weeks. i have read when you break out is when you take clomid after the cycle to keep the results. i was wondering what will happen if you dont take clomid after and how much of the results will you loose?

mammoth is offline Member
    Clomid mainly boosts LH which in turn jumpstarts the testes to produce natural testosterone . In recent studies it has been shown that Clomid is not nearly as effective on jumpstarting the natural testosterone process as it has been stated in the past. I would go into details about the study but that is irrelevant at the moment. You could possibly lose all your gains and then some, or you could possibly keep it all. It is up to your body. Not everybody is the same. There are many BB'ers out there who cycle year round and never touch an anti-e or post cycle therapy drug. It is not something that you should try though personally. If I were you I would see about getting some HCG instead.

Also I don't think that clomid is what causes the acne. So not taking it may not prevent the acne. I broke out about 2 weeks after coming off my last cycle which was one week before I started my clomid therapy. Personally I wouldn't risk it. Clomid is cheap!

do a lot less people break out on hcg then clomid

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100% with what mammoth just said. I myself seem to break out after the cycle is over, think it has something to do with overloading your system with test then suddenly not supplying your body with it......throws your who system out of wack
    In my past experiences like i said i would break out after the cycle and unfortunatly the acne would last a long while, in one case I still had a bit of it from one cycle when I was ready to start another and as soon as I started the next the cycle the acne stopped.......of course it started again when that cycle ended

Are some aas that wont make you break out?

Is there any aas that wont make you break out?

Thread Information