cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Hi all

I've run winny before when I was much bigger and holding more bf and was pretty disappointed with the results.

Following that I've been on hyges for about 4 months with eca on and off and have switched up my diet and training is more cardio-focused. I'm now down to around 14% bf, but wanted to know if it's worth running winny yet or if I should wait until I got it down further. Last thing I want to do is spend cash on a cycle that doesn't give me results.

In terms of goals, I really just want to harden up and get a strength boost as all the cardio is killing my ability to lift heavy. I didn't have any joint problems last time, so not worried about that either.

Will be stacking it with prop.

Let me know your thoughts on how effective winstrol is at this bf %

King
    Last edited by cutting_king; 03-23-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Forgot to mention, I'm 32, have several cycles under my belt, 6ft and around 195

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar > winstrol IMO

But I think you should try it to compare yourself.

At 14% I think it will be pretty effectif

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    Anavar > winstrol IMO

But I think you should try it to compare yourself.

At 14% I think it will be pretty effectif
    I've got some 50mg anavar tabs in my stash too and have never got round to trying them so could give them a go

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg tabs... I doubt of he legitimacy... you could post a pick on the appropriate section to have an answer on that

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    50mg tabs... I doubt of he legitimacy... you could post a pick on the appropriate section to have an answer on that
    I guarantee they are legit. From a well known and reputable ug lab too. Several of my sources sell them

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king View Post
    Hi all

I've run winny before when I was much bigger and holding more bf and was pretty disappointed with the results.

Following that I've been on hyges for about 4 months with eca on and off and have switched up my diet and training is more cardio-focused. I'm now down to around 14% bf, but wanted to know if it's worth running winny yet or if I should wait until I got it down further. Last thing I want to do is spend cash on a cycle that doesn't give me results.

In terms of goals, I really just want to harden up and get a strength boost as all the cardio is killing my ability to lift heavy. I didn't have any joint problems last time, so not worried about that either.

Will be stacking it with prop.

Let me know your thoughts on how effective winstrol is at this bf %

King
    diet cardio diet cardio diet cardio till you getting to desired bf .
    you can lean out on anything as long as diet and cardio are in check .
    id always do these till i get no results then do supplementation , and ramup intensity . 14%you youll see reaults but better ofr waiting . imo

stpete is offline Banned
    I'd drop it too at least 12% first. What kind of dosages and length for your prop/winny are you talking?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    I'd drop it too at least 12% first. What kind of dosages and length for your prop/winny are you talking?
    Weeks 1-10: prop @ 50mg ED
    weeks 2-10: winny @ 50mg ED

I'm wondering if var is a better choice now...

I think I could get down to 12% in a few weeks at the rate I'm currently losing bf.

Thing is, I'm definitely losing muscle mass and strength with all of the cardio which is rather annoying

stpete is offline Banned
    I'd be pinning 100mgs eod and start the winny or var at week 4 or 5. 9 weeks of winny or var shouldn't be necessary.

I'd also slow down on the cardio and make sure diet is spot on.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    wont' touch winnie anymore.

dries out my joints and makes them ache

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    My experience: I love Winstrol . I've got arthritis so I take care of my joints with other supplements. Nothing will lean you out but cardio and diet. Just like now and in my past shows. Winstrol kept me hard and vascular. The rest was what they said and what I just reiterated. For me I would do the test prop with the Winstrol, get the diet right ask for help with that, not me, and train a hard. I would take your routine and add reps, and reps, drop sets and burn, burn, burn . promote sweating and you will get the water and fat % down. For me I never look to my gear to get me lean. ...that's my experience from years ago and NOW. ...crazy mike

Did you say you are 6' and 195 lbs ? if so you shouldn't have a hard time with this at all............cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 03-23-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Thread Information