army_cobra is offline Associate Member

I believe i learned something new

So I have started my cycle 2 weeks ago with no problems. Im pinning in my thigh switching every every time. Well Thursday I pinned in my left thigh and now my leg hurts like a son of a witch. Well I pinned in the morning and later that day I threw my back out and I have been down since then. I believe it hurts so bad cause all I have been doing is laying around popping pain pills. When im active my leg don't hurt but now im laid up it hurts. Does this make since to anyone?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you ever had disc problems with your back?
    Quote Originally Posted by army_cobra View Post
    So I have started my cycle 2 weeks ago with no problems. Im pinning in my thigh switching every every time. Well Thursday I pinned in my left thigh and now my leg hurts like a son of a witch. Well I pinned in the morning and later that day I threw my back out and I have been down since then. I believe it hurts so bad cause all I have been doing is laying around popping pain pills. When im active my leg don't hurt but now im laid up it hurts. Does this make since to anyone?

OH ya man for years now 2 buldge disc and 2 bone spurs but im fine today I don't hurt but my leg were I pinned is fing killing me

Sometimes pinning just hurts the next day. Is it red or warm to the touch at the injection site?
    Quote Originally Posted by army_cobra View Post
    OH ya man for years now 2 buldge disc and 2 bone spurs but im fine today I don't hurt but my leg were I pinned is fing killing me

NO it aint red or warm but it hurts to walk on that leg haha. I also pinned Thursday and this is sat, so I believe its cause I been laying around but who knows I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by army_cobra
    NO it aint red or warm but it hurts to walk on that leg haha. I also pinned Thursday and this is sat, so I believe its cause I been laying around but who knows I could be wrong
    I am sometimes sore for 4-5 days after pinning as long as it isn't swollen

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The more you walk on it.The more you strech it out.Sitting around makes it tighten up.You dam Army dogs always waitin on a marine to save your ash LOL

haha thanks songdog, I figured that is what it is from cause my very first cycle never hurt ONE time

sjtravjr is offline New Member
    When I pinned in the thigh it hurt like a son of a bitch for 4 or 5 days..went to the delt and glutes and haven't had an issue sense. I've heard the thigh just sucks.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quads can be painful or you may not feel a thing the next day. I don't know what makes the difference. I know if you by accident pin between the muscles it can be painful for several days. Done that a couple of times.

Thread Information