KingBaw is offline New Member

What's the Difference Between Using Higher/Lower Test E than Tren E

Okay I am new, but after looking around the board I saw that most people want some stats first. So...

Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 215

Cycle Experience:
    1st- Dianabol only at 35mg ed (This was because I was new to steroids at the time, so I tried dbol only. It was a waste of money, let's just say that.) Lasted 8 weeks
    2nd- Test E & Dbol (500mg/wk & 50mg dbol/day) Got good gains on this cycle. It lasted 12 weeks
    3rd- Same as above except no dbol.

I plan on doing a cycle with tren a or e haven't decided but I have heard many people debating on weather it would be best to have a higher dosage of tren than test and then the other way around. Which in your opinion, is better for me?

I want to cut a little fat off, trust me I know steroids aren't specifically made for cutting, but I heard tren helps best. But I also want to add good muscle and size as well. What should be my dosages and please explain the whole higher or lower tren than test concept. Thank you!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Honestly..based on your cycle history and the questions asked...you should stay away from Tren for now. Get your diet dialed in with help from the nutrition section and stick to test while you read, read and read some more.

Thread Information