Peter1984 is offline Junior Member

Question about Post cycle choices

I've been running a low dose amount of test enthante...1/2CC two times a week, plus 50mg/ daily Winstrol tabs. I'm looking at coming off and was told through an experienced friend that all I would need is Arimidex or Nolvadex or something along those lines. Any thoughts...suggestions etc? If one of those choices are fine, what would be the doses I'd need? All throughout my cycle as well, I've been taking Zinc and Tribulous to keep my natural test flowing.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome.

Stats please?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1984 View Post
    I've been running a low dose amount of test enthante...1/2CC two times a week, plus 50mg/ daily Winstrol tabs. I'm looking at coming off and was told through an experienced friend that all I would need is Arimidex or Nolvadex or something along those lines. Any thoughts...suggestions etc? If one of those choices are fine, what would be the doses I'd need? All throughout my cycle as well, I've been taking Zinc and Tribulous to keep my natural test flowing.
    how long have you been on, Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    how long have you been on, Peter?
    I started I believe roughly 6 weeks out from my competition...my show was March 16th. So what's that...about 8 weeks or so? My next show is June 29th, so I was thinking, go off soon, maybe a month or so, then it would probably work out that I'd start again around 6-8 weeks out...

Is there a big difference between Arimidex and Nolvadex ?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1984
    Is there a big difference between Arimidex and Nolvadex?
    Yes they are entirely different one is a serm and one is an ai, do a search here and read about the difference between the two.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1984
    Is there a big difference between Arimidex and Nolvadex?
    One is an aromatase inhibitor, the other is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. One works "upstream", the other "downstream". The first is generally used during cycle, the other post cycle.

MuscleInk

AD
    I started I believe roughly 6 weeks out from my competition...my show was March 16th. So what's that...about 8 weeks or so? My next show is June 29th, so I was thinking, go off soon, maybe a month or so, then it would probably work out that I'd start again around 6-8 weeks out...
    so as to stick with your gameplan, i would suggest just nolva 40/40/20/20 to start 2wks after your last pin. save your adex for your next cycle, take it from day1.

if you have the option, consider adding clomid to your pct in the future. and read up on HCG .

Thanks AD for the reply, so I should take Nolvadex over anything else? For how long? A month? You wrote 40/40/20/20....does that mean 40mg/day for a week, then 40 again, then 20 and 20? Correct? Why start 2 weeks after my last injection?
    Why would I take Adex DURING a cycle?
    Any other suggestions?

AD
    Thanks AD for the reply, so I should take Nolvadex over anything else? For how long? A month? You wrote 40/40/20/20....does that mean 40mg/day for a week, then 40 again, then 20 and 20? Correct? Why start 2 weeks after my last injection?
    Any other suggestions?
    dosing of nolva is correct.
    a stronger pct would be nolva and clomid together.
    as for adex, read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UVQDgVdj8Vk
    pct start times... lets wait for Mick to give you a link. good luck!

Thanks AD, I'll have no problem doing both Nolva and Clomid together...what would dosage of clomid be?
    As with your link, I'm not sure what I'm reading? lol

What about Letrozole ?

I went on www.ar-r.com and noticed liquid forms of Nolva, Clomid, Letro and Adex....are they recommended?

AD
    Thanks AD, I'll have no problem doing both Nolva and Clomid together...what would dosage of clomid be?
    As with your link, I'm not sure what I'm reading? lol
    In summary, the link says use ai on cycle.

Clomid dose by tabs : 100/50/50/50.

The liquid version comes in an unusual concentration. I believe you can try 70/70/35/35. I may be wrong on this cos i dont have clomid from arr.

I've never used arr myself. But other members seem to like them.

So again to clarify...use both Clomid and Nolvadex with the doses listed above, correct?
    Question, is it pointless or "ok" to use clen during a post cycle?
    Also...is Clomid/Nolvadex "better" or " just as good" as Letrozole etc?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    So again to clarify...use both Clomid and Nolvadex with the doses listed above, correct?
    Question, is it pointless or "ok" to use clen during a post cycle?
    Also...is Clomid/Nolvadex "better" or " just as good" as Letrozole etc?
    You probably skipped over this part too. Answers are below.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Yes they are entirely different one is a serm and one is an ai, do a search here and read about the difference between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    One is an aromatase inhibitor, the other is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. One works "upstream", the other "downstream". The first is generally used during cycle, the other post cycle.

MuscleInk

AD
    Any other suggestions?
    during a cycle, there are 2 things that cause the shutdown of your HPTA: high test levels and high estro levels. there is nothing you can do to overwrite the inhibition while on cycle.

after a cycle, total test level start to drop. estro drops too. depending on the ester that you use, your test levels drop at different rate. for test E, after 2 wks from last pin, your test level should drop till such a level that the inhibition it causes on your HPTA is very low. so thats one problem solved. but estro is still present in the system and it is many times more suppressive to the system. so to solve this second problem, you throw in your serms. nolva and clomid. they both work by blocking the estro from causing it's inhibition on the HPTA, and when used together, the effect is better than just using either one.

so with both inhibitions removed, your system will detect your low test situation and should then re-start itself to produce natty test. if all goes as planned, your test levels will be raised high during pct(within the 4 wks). after pct, the level will settle to a stable level, depending on genetic and hpta health.

Thread Information