motivated42 is offline New Member

Clen/T3/keto cycle, advice please

42 year old male that has lifted regularly but not with the best of diets. I saw the 25% off for Ar-r and also read up on the cycle i mentioned in the title. I copied the ramping cycle that was stickied. I am curious, how many bottles do I need to order for a 42 day cycle like the cycle that is shown? I can do the math but I am making sure how much i am needing to spend to run the cycle. I have taurine already that i will take before and after my workouts to replace the taurine i will lose from the T3.

Ar-r recommends sarms S4 to be taken with the clen /t3 cycle, any other suggestions or is that the way to go? I dont want to spend thousands of dollars as i am just trying to drop some BF% and tone up for summer, no contests involved here.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, i want to suprise friends and girlfriend by getting rid of this BF and look damn good for summer.

I ordered one bottle of each and didnt order the keto as i will do the 2-week on and 2-week off approach. I have read the many threads on this subject but i still need to find a anabolic to go with this to keep myself anabolic. Suggestions? Anyone? Since i am new and have never cycled anything, i have no contacts or sources but the Ar-r site mentioned sarms s-4, is that a good product for the price to stay anabolic during the clen /t3 cycle?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Diet and cardio are the best for reducing body dat my friend. What does your current diet and training look like?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I may be paranoid but this guy sounds like a cop..

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Diet and cardio are the best for reducing body dat my friend. What does your current diet and training look like?
    ^^^this

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    I may be paranoid but this guy sounds like a cop..
    Ha ha ha ha how?

I will sign or do whatever to prove i am not a cop lol. I have been working out for a while and never took it seriously. I am now 42 and would like to kick it in the butt and looking to go at it hard. I asked what i am looking at and if this was a good cycle or not, i didnt ask anything else. Thanks for your replies and i will continue to read up on clen /t3 but i did that for 3 hours last night coming up with a dosage stack to use from jack87 in the sticky but was curious as to how much i would need for that stack.

Hoping to get some answers,advice but if not ill get the ml syringe to use to measure clen/t3 when i take out, bought potassuim,taurine, and got my diet dialed in.

My current diet is lots of chicken and rice, 1.5g per pd of bodyweight, eating 5-6 times a day. Working out 5 days a week but wasnt hitting it hard when i was in there. I know the best natural way but i am trying to get myself to a decent tone so i can maintain and then work on maintaining that. I am going to add protein shakes to the mix and going to keep the t3 low since i do not use any gear at the moment but would like to find a andro to take with cycle so i dont lose too much muscle. Thanks for the replies again guys, any advice is helpful.

Thread Information