Thread: Just Deca-Dura

Brewha is offline New Member

Cool Just Deca-Dura

Do you have to stack or will Deca -Dura be okay on it's own?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    1st time user?? Certainly it will be effective at say 400mg per week. However, if you are in search of more dramatic gains, the additional intake of an oral, testo ester, would play crucial.

planet

Boston is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

The answer to your question is no you don't "have" to stack it. But I think the real question here is... Do you know what your doing? I don't want to come across sounding like an ass hole or anything but it sounds like you need to read up a little. Study up dude. Learn about cycles, side affects, anti estrogens, diet, etc. How long have you been working out? What are your goals? I don't think there is a person on this board that would tell you... Yea just do a little Deca ! There is more to it than that.

Here is some good info... It's only a start.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Deca only will produce very good gains ona first cycle if you have a good diet...You may want to consider adding Test in that cycle (even at a lot dose) though...Deca-Test is a great first cycle and will yeild great gains...E-mail or PM me with any questions

M18

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Like these guys said deca alone will give you some gains but if you plan on using Mr Happy while on it, think again. A little test and Mr happy is a happy guy again. Plus it will add to your gains. Test is a win win situation.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude... i don't know what this mr. happy nonsense is all abooooot...it's called

Ole Corporal

and that's that.

Next!

Bro, yes deca is good, but test and deca is even better...how long u been training tho? stats?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I'm just finishing up a Deca only cycle. With my job, I can't blow up in a matter of weeks, or people will figure it out. I gained about 10-13 pounds of muscle on it, and my lifts went up about 20%. With the Deca, make sure you get plenty of protein and make sure you have Clomid. I haven't had any probs w/ "Mr. Happy", either. He's been working fine, but we'll see what happens when the Deca starts wearing off - this is why I say make sure you have Clomid. Adding some Test to it, or Sust, or even winny would help the gains.

Keep reading before you start..........
    Good luck.

giant bill is offline New Member
    Rastus,
    Just tell people that you've been taking creatine or eating like hell. I forcefed myself BEFORE my cycle and got pretty heavy. Everyone noticed but I really was natural!! I gained around 30lbs. just eating like a horse. I thought it was funny, and a compliment, when accused of juicing. Little did anyone know that I was getting ready to, but, after actually being natural and gaining so much weight; my growth spurt on the sauce didn't seem as drastic.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Without the proper research doesn't matter what you stack, it won't amout to shit! A bud of mine (before I was serious about lifting) went on a Sustonon Deca stack for 10 weeks, he did 250 sus/week and 200 deca. He didn't work out but 2 and sometimes 3 a week, did the most retarded workouts I have ever seen even to this day, ate way too many calories and protein bars, it is really funny to look back on because all that ended up happening is his head got fatter than anything else on him and he put on alot of body fat too. Research.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg/week
    Week 1-10Test E 400mg/week
    Week 13 Clomid 50mg
    Week 14 Clomid 100mg
    Week 15 Clomid 50mg

ptbyjason Guest
    Bro, how old are you? How long have you been working out, give us some stats, age, bf, height, weight, etc....

Thread Information