flywytegye is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Need Info On Mexico Goods ASAP

I'm going over to mexico this week to get some stuff. I've paid $90 for TT deca . anyone pay less? how much does brovel and quality deca go for? I also need to get some accutane. Do the pharmacies in mexico have it or something simialar? How much does it sell for there and is it by the pill, or by month supply? also another question regarding customs. i usually stash the stuff and don't claim it. some of my friends said that customs will let you claim a few bottles or whatever if its for personal use. is this true, or should i call around and ask? any info helps, especially regarding the accutane, I need to get a holt of that stuff for sure.

thanks boys.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I hear they have Roche Accutane in Mexi for around $2-3 per 20mg pill ( as opossed to $7-8 per pill in US).....I would not touch any TTOKKYO product anywhere, much less Mexico....also, $90 is way to high of a price to pay in mexico for deca 300, you should pay $30-60 at the right vet....as for the other questions you have, BUMP

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    gosh, no doubt, 90 is way too much for any deca , id sa 30-60 sounds about right, 60 being pretty high i can get it in the states for less than that, lol...there are also plenty of posts about claiming products, if it were that easy to bring scheduled, Rx only substances into the country dont you think steroid , let alone any drug use would be at epidemic proportions? you cannot claim anabolic steroids at the border, let alone coke, opiates, whatever...its illegal less you have Rx for it, which is pretty unlikely to have rx fora mexican vet steroid...best of luck and be safe

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replys. bump.

chemwalla is offline New Member
    a buddy tried to get accutane in TJ a week or so ago. they wouldnt sell it to him without a Rx. plus he said the prices were kinda crap.

i get all my accutane from overseas. if anyones interested pm me.

Thread Information