Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member

Sust cycle Results

Well gents, after 10wks on plus my 4wk pct here it is. Started at 171 with 10%~ body fat. Ended cycle at 196lbs ~14-15% bf. Now that pct is over I've leveled at 188 and I'm back around 12-13%. (All mirror test bf so not perfect accurate)
    So here's where I
    Here's where I ended

10wk sust 250mg e3d
    1st 4wk dbol 50mg ED
    Adex .25 e3d
    HCG 500iu/wk
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

And yes I got a tattoo while on my cycle lol

This is the first cycle I've done where I had good nutrition, AI, HCG, and a decent body fat when I started. I like to say its my first "real" and well thought out executed cycle.
    Edit: no sides other than large increase in acne. Despite tanning, swimming, and salicylic acid washes every day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sust cycle Results-image.jpg   Sust cycle Results-image.jpg   Sust cycle Results-image.jpg  
    Last edited by ChiveOn; 04-05-2013 at 12:45 PM.

RipOwens is offline Member
    Very nice, u look good bro! Was the acne mainly body or face? Just curious...

Thanks! And mainly on my back / shoulders. Once I started pct it crept out and covered my chest too. Really it's my only complaint. Cycling was a great choice for me. Though some will disagree as I'm still a month from bein 23

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    To be honest you could have put on that size naturally IMO and waited till you closer to a safer age to cycle. While it's too late know, I would have suggested getting up too 180-200 natty before cycling.

You look too young to be a Corps officer lol

Yosh73 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Thanks! And mainly on my back / shoulders. Once I started pct it crept out and covered my chest too. Really it's my only complaint. Cycling was a great choice for me. Though some will disagree as I'm still a month from bein 23
    Thought I was too young, hypocrite .

Nice results though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    To be honest you could have put on that size naturally IMO and waited till you closer to a safer age to cycle. While it's too late know, I would have suggested getting up too 180-200 natty before cycling.

You look too young to be a Corps officer lol
    What would your suggested weight be with 10-13% BF?

Quote Originally Posted by Yosh73 View Post
    What would your suggested weight be with 10-13% BF?
    It would depend on height and genetic build. Looking at Chives pics I think reaching 200 at 12% would have been easily attainable without the use of steroids

and 20 IS too young....

It would depend on height and genetic build. Looking at Chives pics I think reaching 200 at 12% would have been easily attainable without the use of steroids

and 20 IS too young....
    Yeah I've been getting that feedback recently from people I'm changing my idea and thinking of just going hard on diet/training first and getting my results natty till around 23-24 we'll see how I do then I guess. I'll have to be 100% into it though or i'll let myself down the most if I can't get these gains I want without AAS. I think i've just been disappointed with my results cause my roomies been training for like 5-6 years intense and he's got great results and I've been training 3 years not nearly as disciplined and have had not as much results but that's cause I haven't been as disciplined as him I suppose.

Yeah I've been getting that feedback recently from people I'm changing my idea and thinking of just going hard on diet/training first and getting my results natty till around 23-24 we'll see how I do then I guess. I'll have to be 100% into it though or i'll let myself down the most if I can't get these gains I want without AAS. I think i've just been disappointed with my results cause my roomies been training for like 5-6 years intense and he's got great results and I've been training 3 years not nearly as disciplined and have had not as much results but that's cause I haven't been as disciplined as him I suppose.
    This paragraph was full of you answering your own questions. I read a bit of the other thread and the members are trying to help you stay healthy and reach your goals without taking risks that simply are not neccessary.

Have you hit up out nutrition section yet?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just beacuse you use aas doesnt mean you can slack off training and diet bro.There are many guys around here running big stacks and to look at them.You couldnt tell.

you wont regret it. I'm glad I trained natty for a while (5 years) before looking here.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Well gents, after 10wks on plus my 4wk pct here it is. Started at 171 with 10%~ body fat. Ended cycle at 196lbs ~14-15% bf. Now that pct is over I've leveled at 188 and I'm back around 12-13%. (All mirror test bf so not perfect accurate)
    So here's where I started
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	986 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	136678
    Here's where I ended

Views:	867 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	136680

Views:	1270 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	136681

10wk sust 250mg e3d
    1st 4wk dbol 50mg ED
    Adex .25 e3d
    HCG 500iu/wk
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

And yes I got a tattoo while on my cycle lol

This is the first cycle I've done where I had good nutrition, AI, HCG, and a decent body fat when I started. I like to say its my first "real" and well thought out executed cycle.
    Edit: no sides other than large increase in acne. Despite tanning, swimming, and salicylic acid washes every day
    I'd venture a solid guess that's why you experienced unusually high amounts of acne. You didn't manage your Estrogen as well as you could have with an EOD protocol.

No worries, you'll know for next time.

Thats the smartest comment i've seen so far - there's hope for you yet.

I was at 200 I just cut the fat down a lot after college. Probably lost a bit of muscle with it as I was running almost more often than lifting for a while.
    At lunk-> I'll be 24 before I reach the FMF lol. Didn't think I looked that young
    Diet was always the weak point until lately. At OCS I was in the top 10% physically of my platoon. I just looked like I belonged in the bottom quarter.
    Last edited by ChiveOn; 04-03-2013 at 03:29 PM.

I was at 200 I just cut the fat down a lot after college. Probably lost a bit of muscle with it as I was running almost more often than lifting for a while.
    At lunk-> I'll be 24 before I reach the FMF lol. Didn't think I looked that young
    Maybe I'm just getting that old . I hope your heading 0300...Semper Fi

And in the next day or two, I'm gonna take the pics down. Posted from my phone. Not exactly a fan of my face / unique tattoo being identifying factors. But it's all I had

Maybe I'm just getting that old . I hope your heading 0300...Semper Fi
    You already know devildog!

And in the next day or two, I'm gonna take the pics down. Posted from my phone. Not exactly a fan of my face / unique tattoo being identifying factors. But it's all I had
    Just say it was Eminem instead of you bahahahah

Lol. Yes I get that a lot

bigJ_777 is offline New Member
    Damn cant see first pic

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Just beacuse you use aas doesnt mean you can slack off training and diet bro.There are many guys around here running big stacks and to look at them.You couldnt tell.
    It's true.
    And thank you guys, I guess I had to figure it out myself.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    When did your PCT finish?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Last week

What was it and for how long?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

It was included in my OP. nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    It was included in my OP. nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20
    Interesting. You hadn't started your PCT on the 4th March and were still a few days away from doing so. You finished your PCT last week. So it ran for only 3 weeks? Or am I missing something and getting my calculations wrong?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm not exactly sure where you got that from? But I assume its from an older post. My last day of pct was last week. Friday I think? Maybe a day or two on either side of that. I countered out and set aside exactly 42 20mg nolva tabs and put them in a bottle that I brought with me on my 10 day vacation. I was drunk straight the whole time lol. But I'm pretty sure I can count

You may be able to count but you only did a 3 week PCT of your first cycle. Or was it 2nd?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You may be able to count but you only did a 3 week PCT of your first cycle. Or was it 2nd?
    Uh OH...someone on the trail????

It was the first one I went through with. I started a test E when I was 19 with no AI no HCG and almost 0 understanding of pct. it was a recommendation from someone in my college gym. I stopped after a few weeks because I got advice from someone not selling me AAS. So I waited several years, cycled with a friend, and after a few weeks rectified the mistakes that I made the first time around. So you can call it second if you want to but I like to say its my first cycle because its the only one I did right. Do you need my underwear size too? Lol

Underwear size no. Just the truth.

On 22nd Jauary you were 6 weeks into a sust cycle.

Only TWO DAYS later you said your previous cycle had ended some time previously!!! You were asking about multiethnic compounds and added them to your next (2nd? 3rd?) cycle.

Your Alleged PCT can NOT have lasted for as long as you say. (Well done btw for getting hammered everyday, NOT)

And now, you are ready to add tren to your arsenal and to run it only 7 or 8 weeks after cessation of your last PCT!!!!

Maybe I've got it all wrong though??!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes, I was askin about more and different compounds to add them to my next / current cycle.
    I did do pretty well on getting drunk lol. First and only spring break I've gone on
    And my birthday, being in the second week of June. I DID say multiple times over a few different threads that I wasn't planning on starting my next cycle until after I was 23. Finishing PCT at the end of March puts me at a MINIMUM of 11 FULL weeks before my proposed start of the next cycle

As I cannot cycle upon entering my initial military schooling I was planning on taking a full 3 months off in between cycles so I could get one more in before entering and not bein able to cycle for god know how long. At least the first year. Yes, time on + pct = time off. Which would put me at ~14-15 weeks off. So it's either take off 11-12 weeks and cycle again at my own risk. Or don't do another one. I made my choice and I've asked for advice several times. I've learned quite a bit about cycling safely. Much more so then when I started.

So take it for whatever you want man...

No comment that you said you were 6 weeks into your FIRST cycle, which was sust, then 2 days later said your first cycle ended a while before and that it was test e?

Forgive me for making further enquiries into your Swiss cheese thread/post history!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Posted by you on 21st March when you were still on PCT. time period?????!!

So, this'll be my third cycle, had exp with test, sust, dbol , winny. I've got about another 6-8 weeks before starting but I want to order soon. Currently 6'0, 192lbs, 14% body fat. Ill be leaning down a bit more before I start. And I'm mainly looking to lean out without adding much more that 10lbs
    8week cycle

Test P 30mg/day
    Tren A 70mg/day

Adex at .25 e3d
    HCG 250iu 2x a week
    B6 500mg/day prami on hand if needed

Nolva 40/20/20/20 pct

So my question is, would this be too much tren for the first time? It's only a very small difference in price to go with 40ml rather than 30ml so I'd rather just use it. Since ill be deploying out and I don't want to leave it laying around where it could be found over a year.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No comment that you said you were 6 weeks into your FIRST cycle, which was sust, then 2 days later said your first cycle ended a while before and that it was test e?

Forgive me for making further enquiries into your Swiss cheese thread/post history!
    I thought we covered this already but ill repeat myself. I didn't finish the test E cycle so technically the sust was my "second" cycle. But as stated above, I refer to it as my first. Would you like me to delete the test E from my personal section to avoid further confusion?

Posted by you on 21st March when you were still on PCT. time period?????!!
    And yes, this PROPOSED cycle planned for MONTHS IN THE FUTURE would be my THIRD cycle. Second if we're deleting the test E due to overall confusion

And yes, this PROPOSED cycle planned for MONTHS IN THE FUTURE would be my THIRD cycle. Second if we're deleting the test E due to overall confusion
    How is 6-8 weeks months?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I thought we covered this already but ill repeat myself. I didn't finish the test E cycle so technically the sust was my "second" cycle. But as stated above, I refer to it as my first. Would you like me to delete the test E from my personal section to avoid further confusion?
    I'm not referring to your test e cycle. But the fact that you stated you were 6 weeks into a sust cycle and 2 days later said you hadn't started your cycle!!!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Posted 22nd January

Hello all,
    This is my first post but I've done a lot of research through these forums for a long time. I am 23y/o and i am currently nearing the halfway point of my first cycle. I have been pinning Sustamed250 for just under 6 weeks now at a dose of 1ml E3D. I started out at 170 (which was my lowest weight ever) and about 5% body fat and i am up to 193lbs. I haven't tested my b/f% as of late but that awesome summer six pack is just about gone so i know its gotta be around 10%. Maybe higher. Diet I can get into if you feel it is necessary to answer my question, but i run pretty clean with at least 250g of protein a day.

Recently I have been able to acquire Winstrol 50mg tabs and/or Dbol 10mg tabs. I like the weight I have put on already but i was wondering if anyone with more experience would recommend going with either or both for the last 6-4 weeks. I know Dbol is usually used at the beginning of a cycle to sort of kickstart everything but until lately the Sust was all i was able to get my hands on. I was thinking of running the dbol 30mg ED for the final 5 or 6 and 50mg ED of Winstrol for the final 4wk. However, my experience is limited so i would like a solid opinion before throwing my money at something that would be stupid.

Additionally, i do have plenty of Nolva on hand not only for the just in case, but as a PCT as well as HCG .
    Thanks for the insight

Posted 2 days later

Hello all,
    So I've done a cycle previously of just sust pinning E3D as a first cycle. Some time has passed and I was lookin at starting a second. So if you could give me some advice I'd appreciate it.
    I was looking at running the following.

Sustanon250 1cc E3D weeks 1-12
    Dbol 40mg ED weeks 1-6
    Winstrol 50mg ED weeks 8-12
    Clen two wk on two off starting wk 6 (ladder 40-160-40)

Having Nolva on hand for any gyno and as a PCT. as well as HCG at 1000iu starting the last few weeks into the PCT.

Can't get my hands on much else. I would prefer to run a test C or E instead but this is what I have to work with. Any insight would help.

Also 23y/o 195 10%b/f diet is fairly clean. 250+g of protein a day. Comparable carbs and about half that in fat.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

How is 6-8 weeks months?
    As stated several times before.... Being off of everything by April 1st, and not planning a cycle until after I turn 23 (2nd week of June) would be just over 11 weeks. So I'm not sure where you're getting 6-8 from

As stated several times before.... Being off of everything by April 1st, and not planning a cycle until after I turn 23 (2nd week of June) would be just over 11 weeks. So I'm not sure where you're getting 6-8 from
    Your post above that I quoted. On 21st March you said ' I've got about another 6 or 8 weeks before starting but I want to order soon.'
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information