kyleez038 is offline New Member

Age 32 first cycle test cyp only + diet

I'm 32 years old and have been working out hard for three and a half years. I've made tremendous gains in this time. I've been consuming around 3k calories daily on a high protein/lower carb diet. I just bought two bottles of test cyp 250 and i'm going to run my first cycle. My doctor has diagnosed me with borderline low testosterone and a "on the low range of normal" thyroid functions. I just had blood work done. I don't have the numbers here in front of me.

After much research on here i've decided to run the test cyp at a low dose for my first cycle. I was going to start with 125mg 2x weekly to see how my body reacts and then possibly increase the dosage. My goal isn't to get gigantic. I have liquid chlomid from the local supplement store for my pct. My questions are should I pick up some Tamoxifen for on cycle AI? What about running an otc AI like erase pro while on cycle? I was going to stay on for 10 - 12 weeks. My goal is to build about five pounds of lean muscle while losing about the same in fat. I know I could probably achieve this from dieting and cardio. I'm not looking to just cheat my way through it. My strength seems to have plateau'd in the gym.

Any comments on this? I can take constructive criticism.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats please. Research pct. A supplement store is not going to be adequate for pct support. Same for an AI .Where is your hcg . Why shut your natty test down for 250mg a week? Some things to think about and research. Welcome

kyleez038 is offline New Member
    Bench max 245 deadlift 245 I weigh about 195lbs. Squats i don't go higher than 225 due to my knees hurting. I need to go get some calipers to get my bodyfat tested. I've read HCG isn't extremely necessary for something like this. Is AI necessary or not? I can get whatever but i'm finding different results on my research. I have chlomid for pct.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleez038 View Post
    I'm 32 years old and have been working out hard for three and a half years. I've made tremendous gains in this time. I've been consuming around 3k calories daily on a high protein/lower carb diet. I just bought two bottles of test cyp 250 and i'm going to run my first cycle. My doctor has diagnosed me with borderline low testosterone and a "on the low range of normal" thyroid functions. I just had blood work done. I don't have the numbers here in front of me.

After much research on here i've decided to run the test cyp at a low dose for my first cycle. I was going to start with 125mg 2x weekly to see how my body reacts and then possibly increase the dosage. My goal isn't to get gigantic. I have liquid chlomid from the local supplement store for my pct. My questions are should I pick up some Tamoxifen for on cycle AI? What about running an otc AI like erase pro while on cycle? I was going to stay on for 10 - 12 weeks. My goal is to build about five pounds of lean muscle while losing about the same in fat. I know I could probably achieve this from dieting and cardio. I'm not looking to just cheat my way through it. My strength seems to have plateau'd in the gym.

Any comments on this? I can take constructive criticism.
    I have no constructive criticism..only destructive. This is all fuked up. Please hold off doing anyuthing while doing alot of research here on the compound and the ancillerys

Thread Information