TruRelign is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

BF% vs. AI/SERM dosage.

So after about a year and a bit of reading I think I've scratched the surface of this forum haha. Anyways everything I've been reading and cross checking all seems to make sense with the exception of using an AI or SERM on cycle and dosing accordingly. The general consensus is to be low teens with mid teens being acceptable with a super dialed in diet, which is super for me, but what about the guys that aren't going to listen to a damn thing anyone says with high teens or even 20%. The chances of side effects obviously increases the more bf% you have, but if you were to run say Adex for example at 1mg instead of .5 would it counter-balance for the higher bf% or no?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    1mg/day will likely crash you, and THAT's a whole other ball game my friend. You dont want to do that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    1mg/day will likely crash you, and THAT's a whole other ball game my friend. You dont want to do that.
    So then what would you recommend as an alternative to "just don't do it yet"? Long story short, my step brother got ahold of some fimea test e and he's doin it no matter what I tell him, however he's open to taking something on cycle to prevent any unnecessary doctor visits or post symptom treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by TruRelign View Post
    So then what would you recommend as an alternative to "just don't do it yet"? Long story short, my step brother got ahold of some fimea test e and he's doin it no matter what I tell him, however he's open to taking something on cycle to prevent any unnecessary doctor visits or post symptom treatment.
    This thread and question is for your brother?

Provita is offline Associate Member
    I applaud you for trying to help him, but if he does not want to listen, he is going to have to face the reality and work his way through the sides. Hopefully the sides will not be to serious.

Good luck to him!

Blog Entries

This thread and question is for your brother?
    Step brother yes. Stats are 26, 5'11, 228 and I'm certain between 17-19%bf. He uses this account for info once in a while because we live together, but he's a thick head. Posted a pic of what he got in the real/fake section and he got the ok on it so now he's hell bent to get back to his "high school body."

Well, i have to be truthful, i don't do, nor do i recommend, third party advice. I learned that lesson a long time ago.

Best to have your brother sign up and get the help he needs. Otherwise it's difficult to get the straight answers and details for a third party, even though hes your bro.

Good luck man.

Blog Entries
    Well, i have to be truthful, i don't do, nor do i recommend, third party advice. I learned that lesson a long time ago.

Best to have your brother sign up and get the help he needs. Otherwise it's difficult to get the straight answers and details for a third party, even though hes your bro.

Good luck man.
    Thanks a lot guys, I'll talk to him when he gets home.

Thread Information