BEAST3016 is offline New Member

newbie looking for some help

im 21 years old 6ft 175lbs i do cage fighting at 155 i am looking for something that can help me put on some strength i have sust 250/week 10 week supply. with this i am wondering if this will do what i need and with this being my first injectabol will i need a anti estrogen. any insight is greatly appreciated

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Hello sir......

Your natural test production will be far better than that blend your about to stick in your rear.............

Put If your bound to do it...........

There is a good sticky on beginners cycles at top of Q & A

Good Luck!!

ok thanks alot, i have been on pilled form dbol and i think i messed my own testosterone up i didnt cycle off it correctly

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    yep thatl'll do it my friend

Dbol is what killed my natty producton 30 years ago................ now Im on HRT just to be normal....

Stongly suggest you have BloodWork done and see where you are at

i really appreciate all the insight ill have to have that done before i go taking anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    yep thatl'll do it my friend

Dbol is what killed my natty producton 30 years ago................ now Im on HRT just to be normal....

Stongly suggest you have BloodWork done and see where you are at

i know this has been a while sense i last spoke with you but i really like the advice you gave me it was straight forward and to the point, i have got everything in balance and was wanting to learn more about how to cycle properly i would like to possibly start cycling in a few years but would like any isight you have on what to use how to use and how to minimize possible side effects i was lead down the wrong path last time and was just wondering what insight you may have to offer someone in my spot. i get lost in a lot of the short hand that is used on this site so it makes it hard to follow thank you for your time

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Get a blood test ...see where YouTube test ,free test, e2 is
    Then u can go from there

Blood work right away
    When u get it post it
    Test...free test...e2

Maybe u should do a full blood panel

thanks a lot, i was also wondering if the legal steroids in the banners are acutely any good?
    Last edited by BEAST3016; 05-04-2014 at 07:05 AM.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST3016 View Post
    thanks a lot, i was also wondering if the legal steroids in the banners are acutely any good?
    They are herbal supplements

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Bud your still young but if you insist on cycling look at just a maintenance dose of test with anavar . That will be better for your sport specific training, you dont want to gain to much weight. If you run a normal dose of sust you can easily gain 10lbs of weight if your eating and training lots. I know how hard it is to cut 10-15lbs the night before weigh in, never mind 20-30lbs

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would hold off as long as you can from cycling....again! There is a ton of information on the site that does take a while to digest and understand. Once you have a better grasp on what all of the different areas of concern then you will be able to plan a much better cycle. What you have now is just enough to get you into trouble and you wont be fully benefiting from the cycle. I used to fight as well and not so sure I would have wanted to be on cycle while trying to train. Your cardio will suffer, you will lose alot of flexibility and it will be harde to put on size while you are burning sooo many calories fighting. Put it on the back burner for now. Be the smart fighter, net the angry one

pavlenko is offline Banned
    you can add strength natural with the right strength training program and good work ethic. Kill it in the gym and your body will have no choice but to get stronger and no juice needed for this. Good luck!

Thread Information