spiketannin is offline Associate Member

Bloat years after cycle

a couple years ago I did a cycle of test e 500 mg a week for 13 weeks. I went from 165 to 210. most muscle i wasnt extremely shredded but had a six pack and was swole looking. now that I am playing a different sport (baseball) my coach wants me back around 170. I am currently 189. I still have a lil facial bloat and am wondring If i should run some armidex or clomid? I did run a pct after cycle but unfortunately cut it short about a week and a half.

I am also having the hardest time loosing weight and am wondering if the test e cycle 2 1/2 years ago had anything to do with it because im am normally a skinny stick lol with a high metabolism, i use to never be able to gain weight. I have been expiermenting different ways to loose weight. 1.extreme cardio and about 1500 or less calories a day for a couple months, this had minimal effect barely lost anything. a week ago i got a lil depressed about something that occured and ate fast food the majority of the time and didnt work out at all and I lost 8 pounds no kidding. I know this is a fact because I had a doc appointment where they weighed me before and the following week. I am not too concerned about muscle as much as the scale number simply because my coach wants me at 170. Wtf should i do here !!!

thanks in advance

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You should hit the nutrition forum. You should be able to cut that wait with out the assistance of aas

my diet is good, i have been always reading the diet threads on here and have gotten some great advice in the past.

im thinking of running a fast food diet to see how much more wight I can cut.

can I or should I run adex or clomid for facial bloat?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No you do not run a ai without being on cycle.Your estro will crash.This has nothing to do with your cycle years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin
    im thinking of running a fast food diet to see how much more wight I can cut.
    Really????

its proly not even bloat just bigger head like the rest of my body got bigger, your proly right.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Really????
    i kinda want too seriously but am afraid my body and performance will go to shit. Im already feeling like shit, tired and lazy from it. gotta get back to healthy fuk depression.

i kinda want too seriously but am afraid my body and performance will go to shit. Im already feeling like shit, tired and lazy from it. gotta get back to healthy fuk depression.
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to go on a diet like that I don't think you would lose any weight doing that

I can't imagine why anyone would want to go on a diet like that I don't think you would lose any weight doing that
    I know it sounds crazy but i been dropping pounds from eating mcdonalds and taco bell even with no cardio as i took a week and a half off from gym and practice.. opposed to loosing almost nothing from a great diet and extreme cardio. (college pitcher) we run a lot! pretty much all we do lol. I dont want too continue though because im worried it might bite my ass in the end or somethin. plus i feel like shit!

I know it sounds crazy but i been dropping pounds from eating mcdonalds and taco bell even with no cardio as i took a week and a half off from gym and practice.. opposed to loosing almost nothing from a great diet and extreme cardio. (college pitcher) we run a lot! pretty much all we do lol. I dont want too continue though because im worried it might bite my ass in the end or somethin. plus i feel like shit!
    You just need to eat more real food not that fast food crap. Again my suggestion is to hit the nutrition forum and have those gurus help you out.

You just need to eat more real food not that fast food crap. Again my suggestion is to hit the nutrition forum and have those gurus help you out.
    i did bro my diet has been critiqued on here before. for a month straight i basically ate 3 egg whites one whole, 1 chicken breast, 1 fish mainly tillapia, and greens, thats about it.whey protein here and there. lost about 3 pounds lol.

Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    i did bro my diet has been critiqued on here before. for a month straight i basically ate 3 egg whites one whole, 1 chicken breast, 1 fish mainly tillapia, and greens, thats about it.whey protein here and there. lost about 3 pounds lol.
    actualy more like 2 and a half months

That doesn't look like enough food. I eat that for breakfast

lol this use to be my breakfast meal as well. i looked similar to your avi alltho you seem bigger but ether way somewhat alike. now picture yourself trying to cut down to a skronny swimmer type body. its pretty damn hard.

lol this use to be my breakfast meal as well. i looked similar to your avi alltho you seem bigger but ether way somewhat alike. now picture yourself trying to cut down to a skronny swimmer type body. its pretty damn hard.
    It's just portion control but yes if I cut weight I get miserably hungry but that's just what you have to do

I do use certain stimulants to curb hunger, plus with our busy schedule im hardly thinking about food anyway so that is not the problem. the problem is im just not loosing weight like I should be I have been stuck around 190 for about 5 months.

I do use certain stimulants to curb hunger, plus with our busy schedule im hardly thinking about food anyway so that is not the problem. the problem is im just not loosing weight like I should be I have been stuck around 190 for about 5 months.
    Again you probably are not eating enough or the right things. How much greens are you eating each day?

not much about a half cup or a cup. i just dont think eating more is the solution to loosing weight in my case because i went a couple weeks experimenting with more cals and gained weight.

not much about a half cup or a cup. i just dont think eating more is the solution to loosing weight in my case because i went a couple weeks experimenting with more cals and gained weight.
    Greens help with wright loss bro they are negative carbs. I eat huge amounts if greens 3 times a day

Greens help with wright loss bro they are negative carbs. I eat huge amounts if greens 3 times a day
    alright so ill add more greens 4 sho. all these kids on my team look like they just got back from the halocaust after winter conditioning from baseball and i basicallly stayed the same. the positional players think im juicin and are hatin kinda lol but ima pitcher i dont need the excess muscle up top.

im just so confused on what to do i have been expiermenting different diets, cannot possibly do anymore cardio without dying, I have ran clen and t3 which has had minimal effect. so crazy because I am naturally an ecto

im just so confused on what to do i have been expiermenting different diets, cannot possibly do anymore cardio without dying, I have ran clen and t3 which has had minimal effect. so crazy because I am naturally an ecto
    Post up what you eat on your cutting diet

alright I will.

Thread Information