po0oya is offline New Member

Novice cycle , test en , pro , dbol , winny , pct ... Kinda confused need help

Hi guys ,
    I've been working out for like couple of years but seriously for like 1 year. I used some steroids 4-5 years ago with no knowledge and I ended up with gyn and I had a surgery. I used a lil steroid again after my surgery and now I have a lil thing in my right chest. I haven't used steroids for the last 4 years, Now I want to start a cycle . I don't know if I'm considered as a beginner or not but I want to start from a beginner cycle and keep on going little by little. I have 2 concerns :
    1- which ones are the best for me ? I've done some research , but still not sure. between test en, pro, winny, Dbol , deca ... and whichi one to use together. ( i want to do a 12 week cycle )
    2- about that little tiny thing in my chest, should I first use some nolvadex or something to make it go away or should I do the cycle and then do the pct.

please help me decide , I want to do it properly this time .
    thnx

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by po0oya View Post
    Hi guys ,
    I've been working out for like couple of years but seriously for like 1 year. I used some steroids 4-5 years ago with no knowledge and I ended up with gyn and I had a surgery. I used a lil steroid again after my surgery and now I have a lil thing in my right chest. I haven't used steroids for the last 4 years, Now I want to start a cycle . I don't know if I'm considered as a beginner or not but I want to start from a beginner cycle and keep on going little by little. I have 2 concerns :
    1- which ones are the best for me ? I've done some research , but still not sure. between test en, pro, winny, Dbol , deca ... and whichi one to use together. ( i want to do a 12 week cycle )
    2- about that little tiny thing in my chest, should I first use some nolvadex or something to make it go away or should I do the cycle and then do the pct.

please help me decide , I want to do it properly this time .
    thnx
    I don't know where to start. Test only for a first cycle but you need to do some research and start reading all the educational threads.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    I don't know where to start. Test only for a first cycle but you need to do some research and start reading all the educational threads.
    This mate ^^^.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Do you have health insurance?

no I don't , why is it needed ?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Do you have health insurance?
    lol!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hi!! You need to eat. You don't need a cycle yet. Get your butt over in the nutritional forum!!!

Seriously. We have gals here that weight more than you who are in awesome shape and throwing mad weights around the gym. I don't mean to be cruel, just saying that food will serve you well!!

ok, thanks . maybe you r right. well I just dropped around 15 pounds of fat and want to gain some lean muscle. I eat 7 meals a day and 2600 cal on non tarining and 2900 on training days, and I'm 145 lbs right now and I'm 5'7".

Thread Information