Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: Questions for an ANAVAR beginner

RyanB87 is offline New Member

Cool Questions for an ANAVAR beginner

Hi everybody, forgive me if I am repeating anything that has been answered already. I have looked through countless threats and some of the answers seem contradictory of each other, I am completely ignorant to most of this, please help!

First off about me to get a better idea of the cycle/regime best for me.
    I am almost 26, currently 180lbs, but when I consistently work out, I plateau at around 170lbs. (This has been a stressful winter and I really packed some weight on)

Unlike a lot of guys I know, if I don't work out, I don't get skinny, I balloon up. I'm ready to get serious about my fitness but I need some advice. I plan to get back to my plateau state with Animal Pump and GNC muscle igniter for cardio, both of which I have used with success. I'm considering adding in a raspberry ketone supplement to aid in my dieting as well.

I have acquired Anavar as well which I plan to begin after I reach the above goals. Now here are my questions (sorry for the long intro)

1) Most forums seem to suggest 80mg per day. Does this sound right? The bottle I have is 100 10mg caplets which would mean I wouldn't even have 2 weeks worth.

2) Do I take the same amount every day, even on days I'm not lifting, or only doing cardio?

3) Most threads state that Anavar should be supplemented with testosterone . Are we talking about another less than legal aid, or a simple booster you can get at GNC. (I purchased Test600, good or junk?). If this isn't good, is there a legal way to add test? I'm not open to injecting anything.

4) Can someone briefly explain what post cycle therapy is? What should I take? For how long?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, any insight would be greatly appreciated, Ryan

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you told us how much you weigh but not your ht! And 2 weeks isnt enough it will just be kicking in.And oral cycles are really no good.You need to run test beacuse Var will shut your nat test down.And you need to replace that.I say No to oral cycles.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    test and var are illegal. test is legal with a prescription.

take the guys advice above.

Thanks guys, I'm like 5-10 in height btw

I already bought the Var, so I don't really wanna waste that. I'm kinda scared to use anything requiring injections, and at 25 and healthy I doubt I'll be able to get a legal rx for test...hmm

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanB87 View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm like 5-10 in height btw

I already bought the Var, so I don't really wanna waste that. I'm kinda scared to use anything requiring injections, and at 25 and healthy I doubt I'll be able to get a legal rx for test...hmm
    Then you have no business doing AAS. Sell your Var to a friend who is educated and knows how to cycle safely and responsibly.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    A cycle without injections, is like a workout without weights... Most often pointless!
    Randygirl likes this.

That's a fair statement. Like I said I'm completely new to this, so I'm trying to educate myself. I only say "scared," not because I'm not committed to this, but rather because I because I live in south Florida which HIV is a huge problem. I want to get fit, but not at that cost...

How could one get HIV from injecting testosterone ?? You buy new needles, don't share them, and only use them once. You have a better chance of getting HIV from walking down the street....

I didn't think you could just buy new needles. Wouldn't I need to have an rx for insulin or something?

Well, I'm in Canada, where AAS are legal to posses,so I'm not sure about the US. Some pharmacy's here have given me a dirty look, but I've only been refused once. I think that there's a policy around needle access, to help reduce the spread of disease. I've also ordered from a reputable medical supplier. I believe that there may be a site sponsor here, on the forum, that sells such things....

Thanks. It appears in Broward county (where I live) as well as Dade and West Palm beach you do need an rx, but I believe I were to go further north I'd be alright. How do I know what size and gauge to get?

Well, search function, and google, are your friends. That said, I use a 3cc barrel (pretty standard size). I draw my oil with a larger 23g needle, then switch to a smaller 25g, to inject. Being lean, 1 inch works great for me, even in my glutes, but many will say that 1 1/2" is an ideal length.

Sounds like you should be doing a ton more research before you get started. This forum, and many others, have a wealth of information. Spend a few evenings reading everything you can on the subject. Focus on the "stickied" topics, especially those ones that are for beginners.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You really need to research more. We are here to help guide you but information should be researched and retained..... Not spoon fed.

With that said.....

Anavar has been taken alone without testosterone but it's really not recommended. It doesn't mean you cant but you need to use the search function to find threads on how it's been done and what results people are reporting.

Pins can be purchased online from companies within the united states..... So HIV is a non issue.

When you ask questions - you get answers from people that you only assume know what they're talking about. Everyones personal experience with aas on this site is different. You can't take one answer and go with it because it may be what you want to hear. Researching on your own enables you to validate the answers given to you by members. It also helps you retain the information shown to you. In other words..... It's for your own benefit.

This is a journey for most members here. It's a lifestyle - take that into consideration before you mess with your hpta. If its something you think you are ready for - let the researching begin.

Welcome to the forums!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks a lot guys, this has been really helpful. I'm not taking the decision lightly. This is something I want to start this summer and will continue to research before I begin.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanB87;648***6
    That's a fair statement. Like I said I'm completely new to this, so I'm trying to educate myself. I only say "scared," not because I'm not committed to this, but rather because I because I live in south Florida which HIV is a huge problem. I want to get fit, but not at that cost...
    Dude, you're not supposed to reuse old needles. And as far as not being able to get an RX for test, nobody gets an RX to cycle/blast with. That's why we have drug dealers.

Shredded@30 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanB87 View Post
    Thanks a lot guys, this has been really helpful. I'm not taking the decision lightly. This is something I want to start this summer and will continue to research before I begin.
    Definitely need to do a lot more research before you start. If I were you, I'd hit the weights food and cardio hard for a while, see what you can accomplish, then come back.

Thread Information