XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

Thinking about change from steroids to HGH

hi,
    my last cycle resulted as a total mess, sust 500mg EW and tren 400mg EW, gained more than 7kg and got lean, but 2-3 weeks in PCT I lost more than the 7kg I gained!!!!
    started cycle at 79,5kg and now I reached 78kg. maybe tren was underdosed and I retained very much, although I was on aromasin and caber. ok, now I'm much leaner, but that's too much weight drop IMO.
    My diet is in check, I try to stay above 1,5gr x pound protein x day, medium carbs and low fats.
    I mean, after my first test-tren cycle, I actually gained 3,5kg in PCT. but I was very high on kal.
    now, I'm adjusting my diet to maintain BF, with result of extreme drop of muscle.
    my genetic is very complicated, and I think, either I bulk when I'm OFF, and cut while ON, or I'll have to start every time from the beginning!!!
    Maybe HGH could help? I could be on several months, so never really go into a catabolic phase, and afford a clean diet like I'm doing right now.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The loss of weight would suggest your diet was insufficient, post up your stats and TDEE along with your diet please!

Red Bastard is offline Member
    You gotta run HGH long term, for good results, and, if it's high quality, expect to pay a shocking amount of money!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Maybe try just training and eating properly. Everything you try or do you make a mess out of.

Thread Information